ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Lakerboy only guy on the forum picking winners lately

Whitesox +1.5 -130

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

There are some guys in the soccer forum with more than 10 units won in a week. That's were the money is right now. not in baseball and not in football.

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    There are some guys in the soccer forum with more than 10 units won in a week. That's were the money is right now. not in baseball and not in football.

not really, Ive made $4,000+ last 2 weeks in baseball

both me and kerrywoodwins are tearing it up right now actually, just read our plays threads

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
    not really, Ive made $4,000+ last 2 weeks in baseball

both me and kerrywoodwins are tearing it up right now actually, just read our plays threads
    How many units you won?

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    How many units you won?

I don't do units, but I'm something like 20-6 my last 26 plays (if that helps you at all)

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He is tough

Might be top fukkin dog here

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    He is tough Might be top fukkin dog here

I don't understand the worship of this guy. From what Ive seen, his record is just terrible

I saw his daily spreadsheet a few days ago and his record was like 4-7 and he's 0-2 his last 2 picks (marlins and twins)

he just loves to take a ton of underdogs so when he hits 1, people masterbate over it like he is the next coming of jesus christ. No offense, as I have nothing against this guy but he just seems like a lot of hype and not too many results

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

HE can go 1-1 and still be up money.

You go 1-1, you're down 300+ bucks.

There is a difference.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TR88, and LolsMcwinsey

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    HE can go 1-1 and still be up money. You go 1-1, you're down 300+ bucks. There is a difference.

and when do I go 1-1???? I'm 38-11 betting on baseball this year, a pretty standard day for me is either 3-0 or 3-1. I have had 1 losing day in the last 12 or 13

I'm just saying that this board loves this guy because everybody on this board seems to have an infatuation with underdogs (as if money won betting on an underdog is somehow better than money won betting on a favorite), but his records just don't back up the hype

I mean he gets pages and pages of praise everytime he makes a good pick but where are the people bashing him for a terrible pick yesterday with Minnesota??? or the Marlins the day before??? Or that day where he showed his spreadsheet and he went 4-7??

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Brah there is a difference, ur like the patriots who went 16-0 in the regular season yet lost to the wild card entry Giants in the superbowl.

The end result is what matters, that's +units, not +record.

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Brah there is a difference, ur like the patriots who went 16-0 in the regular season yet lost to the wild card entry Giants in the superbowl. The end result is what matters, that's +units, not +record.

uh no, it's not units or records, it's money won that matters and I have taken my BR from $300 to $6,400 in about 3 weeks

in any case though, this thread is not about me. I just don't think LB is all that great of a handicapper. Hell, I'm more impressed by that Kerrywoodwins dude than I am by LB.

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

lb is the king of sbr

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't do units, but I'm something like 20-6 my last 26 plays (if that helps you at all)

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't understand the worship of this guy. From what Ive seen, his record is just terrible

I saw his daily spreadsheet a few days ago and his record was like 4-7 and he's 0-2 his last 2 picks (marlins and twins)

he just loves to take a ton of underdogs so when he hits 1, people masterbate over it like he is the next coming of jesus christ. No offense, as I have nothing against this guy but he just seems like a lot of hype and not too many results

Keep patting yourself on the back...just be careful to not dislocate your shoulder in the process

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

brah,
    you know im a supporter and not a hater but thats just ignorant to not acknowledge LB's consistent track-record. hes been doing this since i got here. (a couple years now) not sure if you guys are beefing in another thread or what- that might skew your opinion but if youre really just speaking as to the merits of his picks- i believe you are mistaking and should re-evaluate.
    hes not just taking dogs- hes fading the public with precision.
    in the superhero world; he might be your arch nemisis but this is the real world- you both are in touch with baseball right now (except hes too low on the padres and youre too high on the brewers)

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
    brah, you know im a supporter and not a hater but thats just ignorant to not acknowledge LB's consistent track-record. hes been doing this since i got here. (a couple years now) not sure if you guys are beefing in another thread or what- that might skew your opinion but if youre really just speaking as to the merits of his picks- i believe you are mistaking and should re-evaluate. hes not just taking dogs- hes fading the public with precision. in the superhero world; he might be your arch nemisis but this is the real world- you both are in touch with baseball right now (except hes too low on the padres and youre too high on the brewers)

I don't have any problems with him, it's just that his record is like 8-10 on the plays I have seen from him. Maybe I'm just catching him at a cold streak???

if he has a great track record though, then that's my mistake

Carry on...

Glitch

well dont forget bro- in those "8-10" (i realize thats an estimate) , there are a lot of underdogs- which allows him to pick under 50 percent and still be successful. but if you look closely- you will see its probably better than 8-10 AND more importantly- he adjusts his "risk amount" with confidence levels. hes been taking a lotta obscure shots lately and still been hitting a respectable portion but trust me- hes been doing this for a long time. his timing is the thing that sets him apart- its not difficult to know the hot teams right now (texas, milwauk, bosox, nyy, throw in teams like toronto, philly, bravos)...the timing is the key. he gets criticized for betsize adjustment but he executes this aspect proficiently. and yeah hes been doin it here for along time man.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32424

LakerBoy for Governor.
    Women want to have his babies.
    Men wish they could be like LakerBoy.
    Children aspire to be just like LakerBoy when they grow up.

Even his enemy’s list him as there emergency contact.

Alien abductors have asked him, to probe them.

He’s a lover… Not a fighter, but he’s also a fighter, so Don’t get any ideas.

His legend precedes him, the way lightning precedes thunder.

Bear hugs are what he gives bears

Sheep count LakerBoy to fall asleep.

Whenever LakerBoy goes to Las Vegas people bet on how much he wins

brahmabull117

well dont forget bro- in those "8-10" (i realize thats an estimate) , there are a lot of underdogs- which allows him to pick under 50 percent and still be successful. but if you look closely- you will see its probably better than 8-10 AND more importantly- he adjusts his "risk amount" with confidence levels. hes been taking a lotta obscure shots lately and still been hitting a respectable portion but trust me- hes been doing this for a long time. his timing is the thing that sets him apart- its not difficult to know the hot teams right now (texas, milwauk, bosox, nyy, throw in teams like toronto, philly, bravos)...the timing is the key. he gets criticized for betsize adjustment but he executes this aspect proficiently. and yeah hes been doin it here for along time man.

I can't bet that style

losing bets drives me fcking insane and If I was hitting less than 60-65% of my bets, I would be so frustrated that I would probably just quit

I mean I have won like 9 out of my last 11 bets and those 2 losses still drove me nuts

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Lol hitting less than 60-65%. I've seen this so many times before by past SBR Posters. What's going to happen is you're going to go on a big losing streak and never be heard of again.....always happens....ALWAYS.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well when you win 9 bets @

600 to win 350 that equals a profit of 3100

Those 2 losses take away 1200 bucks.

That would piss me off to, if I lost 40% profit on 2 losses.

So yes losing 2 bets in your case should make you mad. Can't imagine when you go 9-3 one week.

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    Lol hitting less than 60-65%. I've seen this so many times before by past SBR Posters. What's going to happen is you're going to go on a big losing streak and never be heard of again.....always happens....ALWAYS.

none of those scrubs before me had half the intelligence I have buddy boy

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32424

none of those scrubs before me had half the intelligence I have buddy boy
    Do you smellllll what... the Rock ... Is ... Cooking?

Glitch

I can't bet that style

losing bets drives me fcking insane
    yeah man but as long as you use discipline and never bet the yanks for 50 percent of your bankroll- your method is solid too. i click view your picks daily nowadays and a lotta times i can guess what you'll pick- because i feel a lot of the same ways and my research and logic IS thorough enough to respect someone who picks very similarly.

brahmabull117

yeah man but as long as you use discipline and never bet the yanks for 50 percent of your bankroll- your method is solid too. i click view your picks daily nowadays and a lotta times i can guess what you'll pick- because i feel a lot of the same ways and my research and logic IS thorough enough to respect someone who picks very similarly.

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Do you smellllll what... the Rock ... Is ... Cooking?

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    he has been here longer than you.....

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

and when do I go 1-1???? I'm 38-11 betting on baseball this year, a pretty standard day for me is either 3-0 or 3-1. I have had 1 losing day in the last 12 or 13

I'm just saying that this board loves this guy because everybody on this board seems to have an infatuation with underdogs (as if money won betting on an underdog is somehow better than money won betting on a favorite), but his records just don't back up the hype

I mean he gets pages and pages of praise everytime he makes a good pick but where are the people bashing him for a terrible pick yesterday with Minnesota??? or the Marlins the day before??? Or that day where he showed his spreadsheet and he went 4-7??
    Your constant mention of your record tells me you haven't a clue what you're doing..furthermore, people who are winning as much as you claim don't spend all day and night on a gambling forum trying to make others see how much they're winning..these are facts.

hugh_morris
    hugh_morris's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 976

Lakerboy is not the only guy winning here, i assure you...But he does know how to pick a winner and should be respected for it...whether he wins or loses, you can bet he is on the right side of the play....he is a long term player and 9 out of 10 times will be positive units...keep up the solid work Laker...

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Just trying to win one lose one. I'm not concerned with my record. I just like to be on the plus value play. I know texas is free money lately but my way of betting doesn't let me take them very often. I play long term. I'm in this for life not 50 plays.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I am waiting
    Afraid to give him a medal and jiinx him

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

If you check my soccer picks I have about 20 winners on my last 28 plays. But I have no idea about baseball. There are many books who don't pay attention to the lines. They would juice the fav and then they leave themselves exposed to the draw and the dog. Many people are intimidated by the 3 way lines in soccer and don't know how to bet it.

killawookie
    killawookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

I can't bet that style

losing bets drives me fcking insane and If I was hitting less than 60-65% of my bets, I would be so frustrated that I would probably just quit

I mean I have won like 9 out of my last 11 bets and those 2 losses still drove me nuts
    That's exactly my betting style... a loss is just a KILLER. If I compiled of just the plays i've made in Thad's pointsbook .. I'd be probably 15-1 .. hell I won a IPAD so far leisurely ******* around with baseball and preseason NFL

Alot of people think making 500 baseball plays in a season and hope for a 55% is the only way. Make a play and drop some dough on it. Most people on these boards have this money management thing in their head that they think you need to just bet only units and play some sort of 'system' and hope they are on the majority side of unders or overs or streaks or whatever. Some people also use these forums as proving grounds to make something of themselve sthat they lack in real-life. I'm no professional but I'm happy with the admiration I receive from my peers not from random people who just go ( "only 25 plays.. rookie")

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

anyone that knows anything about gambling knows winners mean shit. Guys can hit 75% and lose money. In the end it comes down to how consistently you show a profit. And for full disclosure the best way to profit is by not having to pick a winner in the first place.

I just fool around these days and I have made a decent amount of money going 50%.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: obamaismyuncle

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!

12 Last