wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

so i am in wal mart today sending a **.

I looked down on the counter and there is a small evelope like the ones you get bank withdrawels with. I look in it and there are 7 100 dollar bills. There is a guy behind me in line and he says wow you just found that. I said yeah. I said this must be someones entire paycheck i am going turn it in a the register. The guy says thats nice of you oh i forgot something. He leaves the line. I get to the register and tell the girl i just found it here please lock it up. She says wow thats nice of you and puts it in her register. About this time the dude gets back in line. I check out and go to the atm and am walking back over because something isnt right about this dude. I am at the other line checkout next to it and hear the guy say i just dropped a envelope with 700 dollars in it and i hear her say oh yeah we just found it.. What bullshit these people are now a days. I walked over and told her he saw me pick it up and it wasnt his. He denied it of course. She brought a manager over and the manager told him that they would give it a couple days and call him if no one came for it.. Total horseshit. Anyways i am sure he will have his girlfriend or sister call for it now. Try to do the right thing and this happens.
    Points Awarded:

Cicima6709 gave wtt0315 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

SportsMushroom gave wtt0315 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

babyjesus gave wtt0315 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

SportsMushroom gave wtt0315 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

marcoloco gave wtt0315 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

was he black ?

just curious yo

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

People are just fukked up. Thanks for doing the right thing, though.

wtt0315

Quote Originally Posted by spankie View Post
    was he black ?

just curious yo
    yeah but had a strong accent. since i am in s florida i would of guessed hatian or one of the islands

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by wtt0315 View Post
    yeah but had a strong accent. since i am in s florida i would of guessed hatian or one of the islands

Typical leeches.

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Although I would never do it, its easy for me tosay. its hard to say i would never do it depending on what the situation was in my life, and I have no idea what his situation is.

griz
    FEB 2012 POTM
    griz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 607

i would have taken it and put it all on red

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Walmart can just check their cameras. I'm sure you can at least narrow it down to a few people who it could belong to. They can at least see that it doesn't belong to this guy.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Glitch, and jjgold

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32329

^
    Karma would have seen to it that it would wind up black

RGG
    RGG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

People are so messed up these days. Bums.

MysteryMung
    Freddy Lansen
    MysteryMung's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by WvGambler View Post
    Walmart can just check their cameras. I'm sure you can at least narrow it down to a few people who it could belong to. They can at least see that it doesn't belong to this guy.

wtt0315

i suggested that to the manager. he said he would check it when they were a little less busy..

starfire
    starfire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1130

Oh well...
    U should've of kept it
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jarvol

RGG
    RGG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

i suggested that to the manager. he said he would check it when they were a little less busy..
    He was just lazy.

ehp6737
    ehp6737's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

Unreal

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

On-topic, when I was in London last month I noticed a number of things that I liked better about England than I do here, and this was one of them -- they don't screw each other over.

In my sister's complex, there's a common area and everyone who has a BBQ grill puts theirs up against the brick wall that encircles the complex. There are about 12-15 of them just sitting there. When you want yours, you pull it out, use it, and put it back. I can't imagine seeing that here without some kind of security measure involved. Just last week, an ex-girlfriend of mine here in Vegas got a 200-pound iron bench stolen from her own front yard.

Walking around London, I also see this homeless guy sitting up against a wall of a building. He has this dirty jacket sprawled out about 5 feet in front of him with a good amount of money on it, by a quick count it was around 30 pounds, or around 50 American dollars. This is in a busy area mind you. I get a closer look at the guy, and he's SLEEPING!! You'd never see that kind of trust here.

Nowadays, London is just as big of a melting pot as anywhere else. In Brixton where we were staying, it was mostly black. I'd walk through decent sized groups of them on my way to the tube station every day, and nobody ever said anything to me or gave me a look.

I knew we were shit-heads here in America, but I had no idea until I got to traveling. Love my country, but to say there's no better place to live is stupid until you've actually seen those places. I've been all over, and a good half of the places I've been offer a better life, better women, more (gasp) freedom, and less taxes.

/end rant
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: forsberg21

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

They dont have CCTV cameras in publix which can verify? They usually do in the lottery/cigarettes section where you can send checks and shit
    Edit: Nvm, someone else already suggested this lol

birdmanweezy
    $$$ Fly In Any Weather $$$
    birdmanweezy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1849

what did you think he was gonna do...he was black...thats a lot of rocks yo

laclippers504
    laclippers504's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

I know man....that shit is messed up but its a real breath of fresh air seeing how you handled it man. You did the right thing

JGILL50
    hates the PATS
    JGILL50's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by WvGambler View Post
    this^^^^^

They even let me in the room one time because one of the girls thats rents a station at the salon wanted to pay in gift cards. one of the other girls had a fraudulent charge of 400 dollars at walmart on one of her cards. i go to walmart and speak with security guy and he lets me watch the tape. girl a bought the gift cards to pay me with girl b's CC lol. nailed that dumb bish.

mr. leisure
    mr. leisure's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 33146

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie Halves View Post
    On-topic, when I was in London last month I noticed a number of things that I liked better about England than I do here, and this was one of them -- they don't screw each other over.

In my sister's complex, there's a common area and everyone who has a BBQ grill puts theirs up against the brick wall that encircles the complex. There are about 12-15 of them just sitting there. When you want yours, you pull it out, use it, and put it back. I can't imagine seeing that here without some kind of security measure involved. Just last week, an ex-girlfriend of mine here in Vegas got a 200-pound iron bench stolen from her own front yard.

Walking around London, I also see this homeless guy sitting up against a wall of a building. He has this dirty jacket sprawled out about 5 feet in front of him with a good amount of money on it, by a quick count it was around 30 pounds, or around 50 American dollars. This is in a busy area mind you. I get a closer look at the guy, and he's SLEEPING!! You'd never see that kind of trust here.

Nowadays, London is just as big of a melting pot as anywhere else. In Brixton where we were staying, it was mostly black. I'd walk through decent sized groups of them on my way to the tube station every day, and nobody ever said anything to me or gave me a look.

I knew we were shit-heads here in America, but I had no idea until I got to traveling. Love my country, but to say there's no better place to live is stupid until you've actually seen those places. I've been all over, and a good half of the places I've been offer a better life, better women, more (gasp) freedom, and less taxes.

/end rant

Good post

lesterdymond
    lesterdymond's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 259

A for effort

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

Awesome. So you find a gift and just give it away. No good deed goes unpunished. The guy behind you was the smartest guy in that line.

Masu485
    Masu485's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12813

Fukk the idiot for leaving $700 just laying around. If I lose $700 like that, I expect it to be lost to me FOREVER!

KC
    KC's Avatar Become A Pro!

Totally should have sent it as an offshore deposit and let it ride

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

next time you just take the money

CAS2550
    CAS2550's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie Halves View Post
    On-topic, when I was in London last month I noticed a number of things that I liked better about England than I do here, and this was one of them -- they don't screw each other over. In my sister's complex, there's a common area and everyone who has a BBQ grill puts theirs up against the brick wall that encircles the complex. There are about 12-15 of them just sitting there. When you want yours, you pull it out, use it, and put it back. I can't imagine seeing that here without some kind of security measure involved. Just last week, an ex-girlfriend of mine here in Vegas got a 200-pound iron bench stolen from her own front yard. Walking around London, I also see this homeless guy sitting up against a wall of a building. He has this dirty jacket sprawled out about 5 feet in front of him with a good amount of money on it, by a quick count it was around 30 pounds, or around 50 American dollars. This is in a busy area mind you. I get a closer look at the guy, and he's SLEEPING!! You'd never see that kind of trust here. Nowadays, London is just as big of a melting pot as anywhere else. In Brixton where we were staying, it was mostly black. I'd walk through decent sized groups of them on my way to the tube station every day, and nobody ever said anything to me or gave me a look. I knew we were shit-heads here in America, but I had no idea until I got to traveling. Love my country, but to say there's no better place to live is stupid until you've actually seen those places. I've been all over, and a good half of the places I've been offer a better life, better women, more (gasp) freedom, and less taxes. /end rant
    Very, very true. Well said.

Conan
    Conan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 818

Quote Originally Posted by Masu485 View Post
    Fukk the idiot for leaving $700 just laying around. If I lose $700 like that, I expect it to be lost to me FOREVER!
    I must say this is true if i see i guy drop the envalope i might give it back to him but an unknown screw that it will never make it back to him you might as well be the one who benifits.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!

That $700 dollars belonged to a child rapist. Prob birdmanweezy cousin. Spankie i was hoping the guy was not black when you said this you lil racist twat. I am too from the islands(Jamaica) and live in South Florida[one of the most diverse areas in the whole United States. I am very proud to call it home. If half you Nits lived down here maybe you would learn how to interact with other people from other ethnicities and cultures instead of being ignorant racist fuks] have somewhat of an accent but in general, Jamaicans aren't brought up that way, we would have fingers cut off or get a severe whooping for stealing.

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

Should have held onto it

dom75
    dom75's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 511

I agree you should have just kept that envelope. Actually when you found it, you should have just said screw waiting in line and walked out the door and gone to another store. I applaude you for trying to do the right thing, but still yet, screw the sucker who lost it. They probably will not see that money again as it is. Granate you probably didn't need the money as it is, but still yet it's free money ! I get soo ticked when I hear of someone who finds a bag full of bank money or wallet/purse with a few hundred in it and decide to do the right thing and turn it in. How many times have you heard of the owner/bank say here you go sonny, take all the money as a reward. All you get is basically one percent reward of what was found, and a pat on the back. Just chaulk this up as a lesson learned and next time pocket that mulah.

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9132

thats wal mart shoppers for ya

http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9132

hope they really spend the time to look at the cams and find out who the money really belongs too. either way you did the right thing man

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

if he didnt get it, the cashier sure would have!

123 Last