YorkHunt
    I JUST RELEASED
    YorkHunt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

Would Pacquiao have done the same thing to Ortiz?

HELL NO!

Guy is not dirty. Ortiz actually would have won that round without the headbutt.

This will be a 3 bout saga...postponing Manny and Floyd even longer. We will not even get the best when they do fight as they will be 1.5-2 years older when they fight.

hockey216
    hockey216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

paquiao not dirty? no, hes just on performance enhancing drugs. no one would turn down 60 million to take a drug test if they were clean. 40million from purse but prob would get another 20 or so in endorsements and shit. shane took the drug test, ortiz took the drug test.. why pacquiao refusing? everyone knows the testing by nevada athletic commision is a joke. they couldnt even tell the difference between human urine and animal urine until long after the fight.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by hockey216 View Post
    paquiao not dirty? no, hes just on performance enhancing drugs. no one would turn down 60 million to take a drug test if they were clean. 40million from purse but prob would get another 20 or so in endorsements and shit. shane took the drug test, ortiz took the drug test.. why pacquiao refusing? everyone knows the testing by nevada athletic commision is a joke. they couldnt even tell the difference between human urine and animal urine until long after the fight.
    And you know this because? Floyd lovers just get off on the drug test theory because there's nothing else. Why? Why? Why? Just because he refuses to play Floyd's games doesn't make him fukkin guilty of anything other than pissing Floyd Lover's off

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

PAC agreed to 2 weeks before the fight and right after the fight and gayweather decided to take a break, he's a scared bitch in the ring and outside the ring.....

There is no PED that works in two weeks, sorry.

OMGRandyJackson
    OMGRandyJackson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4054

Have you even followed any recent developments? Manny has agreed 100% to Floyds testing demands and Floyd is still balking. Floyd has minimal KO power now (AND do not even cite last nights fight to defend this), and is scared straight to fight Manny.

hockey216

Quote Originally Posted by OMGRandyJackson View Post
    Have you even followed any recent developments? Manny has agreed 100% to Floyds testing demands and Floyd is still balking. Floyd has minimal KO power now (AND do not even cite last nights fight to defend this), and is scared straight to fight Manny.

Manny did NOT agree 100% to floyds testing? who told you that? Floyd wanted random blood and urine done olympic style. Manny never agreed to this. he only agreed to be tested if he can avoid being tested a minimum of 14 days prior to the fight.

there are many PED's. he isnt necessarily on steroids. Some PED's have a half life (show up in ur system) of weeks, some PED's have a half life of 1 day or even a few hours. As long as there are PED's that can be out of your system in 1 day, giving a man immunity from testing 2 weeks before the fight will let him PED all he wants 2 weeks prior to the fight. The Nevada drug testing commission is a joke. Everyone knows that. besides, urine tests are very easy to cheat. without random blood, boxers using PED's will never be caught.

Mosley took the test. Ortiz took the test. They didn't have anything to hide. Why isn't pacquiao willing to? If all the fighters were taking pacquiaos stance and refusing floyds drug testing demands, it'd be easier to defend pacquiao. but they aren't. all the fighters are taking floyds side and agreeing to the drug test. and they aren't complaining about it either. was it ever an issue in the mosley or the ortiz fights that mosley and ortiz were refusing the test? no. because they are clean. Pacquiao refusing to do the testing says something. oh, wait... you are all probably people who defended Clemens and Arod too...

why would a man turn down 60 million dollars because he didnt want a drug test?

hockey216

there are MANY PED's and some can be out of your system in as little as a day or two. This is why floyd wants random testing because pacquiao would be able to use PED's for two full weeks before the fight without the testing.

Why would a man turn down 60 million dollars to avoid a drug test? Is it really that big of an issue? Any clean boxer on the planet would be willing to get paid 60 million dollars to take a drug test!

...(except many pacquiao, of course)

use your brain. no way he would turn down that much money to avoid a drug test. give me a break. if he was clean it wouldnt even be an issue.

And its not like pacquiao is at a disadvantage bc of blood testing. mayweather agreed to do the testing also... like he does for every fight. so any disadvantage for pacquiao would be equal disadvantage to floyd.

So whats the problem?

Many uses PED's... thats the problem.

hockey216

there are MANY PED's and some can be out of your system in as little as a day or two. This is why floyd wants random testing because pacquiao would be able to use PED's for two full weeks before the fight without the testing.

Why would a man turn down 60 million dollars to avoid a drug test? Is it really that big of an issue? Any clean boxer on the planet would be willing to get paid 60 million dollars to take a drug test!

...(except many pacquiao, of course)

use your brain. no way he would turn down that much money to avoid a drug test. give me a break. if he was clean it wouldnt even be an issue.

And its not like pacquiao is at a disadvantage bc of blood testing. mayweather agreed to do the testing also... like he does for every fight. so any disadvantage for pacquiao would be equal disadvantage to floyd.

So whats the problem?

Manny uses PED's... thats the problem.

Why would a man choose to give up $60 Million Dollars because he didn't want to take a drug test? because he's clean? HAHAHAHA! give me a break.

oh, and its funny because pacquiao fighters blasted floyd for fighting marquez saying he was picking on a lightweight... now pacquiao is fighting marquez? what a joke.

hockey216

oops sorry for the double post. thought i clicked edit but accidentally clicked reply.

I welcome an open discussion here on this forum. Let's have a polite, respectful, reasonable debate here. I encourage intellectual discussion and people of all viewpoints to participate.

hockey216

Manny refuses to be tested by the US Anti Doping Agency (USADA).. he will only be tested by nevada comission... why? because nevada athletic commission is a joke and doesnt catch anything.

Muscles
    Muscles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2096

Pac may be a little dirty or a little shady on the business end of things but I doubt he would disrespect somebody in the ring like Mayweather did.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Today, Bob Arum, Pacquiao's promoter, said the drug-testing issue shouldn't be one. He said last week that his side "will accede to these tests, " with no timeline limits, and allow the United States Anti-Doping Agency to conduct them, as long as results are shared immediately with the regulatory authority overseeing the fight.

http://www.mlive.com/mayweather/inde...y_pacquia.html

these fairyweather jocklickers are a joke, buying these lame excuses from someone who is obviously scared to fight pac-man.

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

if he did hit him... the media wouldn say squat

hockey216

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    Today, Bob Arum, Pacquiao's promoter, said the drug-testing issue shouldn't be one. He said last week that his side "will accede to these tests, " with no timeline limits, and allow the United States Anti-Doping Agency to conduct them, as long as results are shared immediately with the regulatory authority overseeing the fight.

these fairyweather jocklickers are a joke, buying these lame excuses from someone who is obviously scared to fight pac-man.
    you don't really believe anything Bob Arum says, do you?

during these whole negotiations bob arum has lied his ass off time and time again saying that pacquiao agreed. That is just a lie. Pacquiao has refused to do testing by the USADA unless they are scheduled and unless there is a "no-testing" window two weeks prior to the fight. why is he so adamant about a no testing window 2 weeks prior to the fight?

If pacquiao agreed to the testing, then people have every right to blame floyd. pacquiao hasnt. This is the 1,000th time bob arum has concocted a fantasy about pacquiao agreeing to the tests.

last time bob arum said pacquiao agreed to floyds testing (random blood/urine by USADA up until fight)... it turned out pacquiao only agreed to do random testing by some agency in the Phillipenes. give me a break.

bob arum has lied his ass off about pacquiao agreeing to the test a million times. he's obviously lying to defend his fighter.

Fact: Pacquiao has refused olympic style random blood and urine testing by the USADA up until the date of the fight, and remains consistent in his refusal to take random drug tests.

And just to recap, you need random blood and urine because many PED's can only be detected in your blood and some PED's can be out in your system in as little as a couple days or even hours. If the date is scheduled (what pacquiao really wants, how easy would that be to cheat? very. Without random testing, fighters will always be able to use PED's and not get caught. Is this good for the sport?

If pacquiao takes the olympic style random blood/urine by the USADA... then I and everyone else will be on pacquiao's side because he proved that he's clean. He shows no desire to prove that he's clean.. probably because he isn't. if he takes the test i will say for the time he underwent those tests he was clean and I will say that floyd's the chicken for dodging him. but he hasn't done that. Until pacquiao agrees to drug testing, he's just someone thats turning down $60 Million Dollars to dodge a drug test (assuming 40million purse and 20 million additional revenue from the fight)

Would YOU turn down $60 Million Dollars to dodge a drug test? Hell, i'd take one for 1 million. i'd take one for 5,000! Hell, i'd take a drug test right now for $1,000.... but $60 Million? you kidding me?

$60 Million?! nobody in their right mind would turn down that much money over a drug test... unless they were dirty.

So pacquiao doesnt want to take the test... but the question is... he'd rather lose 60 million dollars than take a drug test? what does that tell you?

give me a break.
    Last edited by hockey216; 09-20-11 at 01:54 AM.

xpo276
    30-60-120-180-240-360
    xpo276's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 798

i swear i thought pacman agreed to take drug test up until 48hours before the fight and right after.

http://sports.yahoo.com/box/news?slu...ximpasse122209

also, on a side note. pacman would knocked up ortiz in the second round.

xpo276
    30-60-120-180-240-360
    xpo276's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 798

by the way, check out this video of ortiz

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...4HBXJ58BK72Gzk

karma.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

hockey must be fairyweathers mom afraid her kid would get an old fashioned beating from a much better fighter.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

mayweather wouldn't lose to pacquiao no chance

Nats' Fan
    Nats' Fan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 301

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    mayweather wouldn't lose to pacquiao no chance
    That's a bold statement. I hate Mayweather, but I could see him dancing around for 12 rounds and winning by decision. But it would be close.
    Last edited by Nats' Fan; 09-20-11 at 03:25 AM.

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

There is no way Mayweather ever beats Pacquiao pound for pound. He may dodge and duck Pacquiao for a little bit.....but that's about it.

That sleazy shady dirt bag of a fighter Mayweather needs to stop with the lame accusations and excuses already.

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    PAC agreed to 2 weeks before the fight and right after the fight and gayweather decided to take a break, he's a scared bitch in the ring and outside the ring.....

There is no PED that works in two weeks, sorry.
    There are actually anabolic steroids that work within 24 hours of treatment. Here is an example of one.

http://men.emedtv.com/androgel/androgel.html

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Manny would never hit him like that

Manny would be like -190 to win

Floyd is a coward and everyone now knows it

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

number #1 rule in boxing .... always protect your self at all times.

Mayweather would have been a dumbass had he not knock that mexican out. Ortiz will get his rematch and maybe next time he will have better results.

BTW these dudes are 147 and 145 pounds and they are the most popular boxers around??? what the hell?

what happened to heavy weight boxing? how come you don't hear anything about that? I like the Holyfield and Tyson days

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mayweather is a smart man. He is not a pussy but a smart man. He knows if he fights Paqacio he will lose. and he is undefeated and the most popular boxer in the world???

if he fights paquiou then he will lost all respect for his home boys

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

lolol@ someone quoting arum as proof that pac has agreed to testing

i can also find you a quote from arum where he says that they will agree to testing as long as the USADA isnt conducting the tests...he said they wanted a "neutral" agency....which is comical

arum is a fuckin loser....this guy is deathly afraid of watching his cashcow get beaten, and his legend ruined, by the man who left his top rank banner to become a megastar on his own(floyd)....

at one point during the alleged 2nd negotiations...arum posted a countdown on his top rank website...for floyd to agree to some "deal"....it was a joke...there wasnt ever anything offered...floyd was just chillin.....the self imposed deadline passed...and arum fielded a conference call ....during the call he was asked "what concessions was manny willing to make this time around in regards to testing"....he said point blank "i cant comment on that"....ok thats great ...so u made an offer...but u cant tell us the details?....sounds legit!

arum has already planted the seed for pac to fight tim bradley after he fights jmm....bradley will be on the undercard....and this was already in place before last saturday....the same way he already had the shane mosley fight in place for pac when they were talking about floyd......id guarantee thats who pac will be fighting after jmm....another move in the long history of copying floyd(ie fighting a young, prime, champion)......

its all good though...cause if floyd wants to...he can get amir khan...which is a much bigger fight for the sport than pac/bradley

Hoonk
    Hoonk's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pacquiao is not completely clean but he has good reputation so it won't affect him at all

hockey216

Mayweather could out-point pacquiao. plain and simple. if mayweather goes in like a wreckless hammer and sluggs it out, pacquiao would obviously win. but mayweather doesnt do that. mayweather could stay on the outside and work his left jab all night to keep pacquiao on the outside. mayweather could out-point pacquiao by unamimous dicision. no question about it. i still lost respect for floyd bc of what he did to ortiz... but still... its like pacquiao supporters don't have a brain. Ortiz took the test. Mosley took the test. Mayweather took the test. None of them complained about it. none of them cancelled the fight about it. none of them tried to avoid it. they all took the test. Why is taking the test such an issue for pacquiao? They refuse to even think about the central question:

Why would pacquiao turn down $60 Million Dollars to avoid a drug test?

Answer is obvious.

birdmanweezy
    $$$ Fly In Any Weather $$$
    birdmanweezy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1849

are you kidding me pacquiao would skull F mayweather....mayweather is a vagina plain and simple....

hockey216

hockey must be fairyweathers mom afraid her kid would get an old fashioned beating from a much better fighter.
    please. pacquiao got outboxed by Erik morales. he also lost that 2nd fight to marquez and everyone knows that. In my opinion he wouldn't be anywhere without his PED's. He's probably using a PED that gets out of his system in a day or 2... which is why he needs to know the schedule of the drug tests so he can stop juicing 2 days prior. and if there's a 2 week cutoff before the fight, he can use ped's for an entire 2 week period leading up to the fight. there are MANY types of PED's. im not just talking about steroids. blood doping (lance armstrong) is a form, etc. some PED's wont show up on urine tests. besides, urine tests are easy as hell to cheat. just ask my probation officer about the Whizzinator!

Dabeergod
    Da Big D Boyz !!!
    Dabeergod's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 279

Hell no he wouldn't. Fuk Gayweather !!!

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

A PED that's gets out of your system in two days would be a stimulant like coffee

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    A PED that's gets out of your system in two days would be a stimulant like coffee
    I have played around in the market with these things. never took the belly shot but there is a 24 hour injection too. My buddy tried it. He said it was pretty crazy, but not as good as the longer esters.

hockey216

Quote Originally Posted by FindTheLock View Post
    I have played around in the market with these things. never took the belly shot but there is a 24 hour injection too. My buddy tried it. He said it was pretty crazy, but not as good as the longer esters.
    exactly my point. Without random blood/urine by the USADA, a fighter will be able to use PED's and never get caught. Now do you see why Pacquiao is turning down $60 Million Dollars because he wants to know the schedule of drug test, and doesnt want testing 2 weeks leading up to the fight?

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

Based on looks alone I would pick Mayweather. He looks to have better core muscles.
    Attached Images  

hockey216

Random blood and urine by the USADA is the only way to make sure a fighter is clean.

If Pacquiao isn't using PED's, why wont he take the test?

Why would a man turn down $60 Million dollars because he didn't want to take a drug test?

12 Last