Blutarski
    Blutarski's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

What happened was half the country just had $60 removed from their savings account for some unexplainable reason.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Soxsfan9

Soxsfan9
    Update your status
    Soxsfan9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

Quote Originally Posted by Sunde91 View Post
    what happened

more important things like 12 hours of college ball still in progress
    I kept College on the TV and just watched the fight on the laptop. So glad I never paid 60 dollars for that garbage!

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Honestly i'm a big mayweather support and believe floyd would have won regardless but he's not the same fighter he used to be. His reflexes and speed are not even close to what he was. I am suprised as i know he trained like a mother fuker, but he just isn't the same anymore and i think he should retire. I think pacquiao has the edge now.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4747

Quote Originally Posted by Blutarski View Post
    What happened was half the country just had $60 removed from their savings account for some unexplainable reason.

AribaAriba
    AribaAriba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

typical black thug displaying his character LARRY MERCHANT for President
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 03-19-15 at 05:42 PM. Reason: image does not exist

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Right on Mayweather.
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 03-19-15 at 05:43 PM. Reason: image does not exist

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

mayweather possibly biggest fraud bitch in history

hey sinner hows his dik taste

pac would maul him but may wants no part

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

floyd is the greatest

Soxsfan9
    Update your status
    Soxsfan9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

Mayweather just did that to duck the question of when he going to get beat by the PACMAN!!!

phillybadboy
    phillybadboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3864

Quote Originally Posted by Soxsfan9 View Post
    WTF.....anyone else see the ending?? Fixed fight?? Classless tactic??
    illegal sucker punch, worthy of point deduction ike the head butt

phillybadboy

Quote Originally Posted by ApricotSinner32 View Post
    Honestly i'm a big mayweather support and believe floyd would have won regardless but he's not the same fighter he used to be. His reflexes and speed are not even close to what he was. I am suprised as i know he trained like a mother fuker, but he just isn't the same anymore and i think he should retire. I think pacquiao has the edge now.
    pacquiao is fat

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!

Floyd should of just dropped Merhant....that would of really turned the fight on its ear

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4146

My take on the whole fight is that Ortiz's headbutt was certainly intentional and horribly timed, as he had Floyd in a good spot. If you wanted to use some dirty tactics, to possibly throw Floyd off his finesse boxing style, you didn't want to do it then. Not sure if anyone else noticed it, but Ortiz was being aggressive with his head and there were some more subtler butts going on. Either this fight was fixed, which when taking into consideration the hype, the fight, and the interview, it felt like a wrestling match, or Ortiz was trying to fight dirty, poorly timed his headbutt, felt embarrassed, tried to cover up his intentions, and put the match in a unique circumstance, which he caused. In a round about way, Floyd's interview reveals that he felt one cheap shot deserves another...though he didn't want to say that outright.

If this drama hadn't occurred, there's always the slim chance that Ortiz wins. But let's all be honest here, Floyd was out-boxing, out-power-punching, and was much more ring efficient. This match was getting ugly and one-sided fast. It was a horrible ending and both fighters are to blame...personally, if you want to argue that the match was fixed, I couldn't steer you otherwise.

Floyd did show that he's as villainous as ever, but he's still got it.

In other news, anyone else think that 50 cent looked a little different? Personally, he looked HIV positive...lost a bunch of weight and looked rather jaunt compared to his past form.

orioles
    orioles's Avatar Become A Pro!

Seemed like a very long four seconds. After like his fifth apology what was Mayweather supposed to do? Plus I don't think he apprieciated the kiss.

Blutarski
    Blutarski's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Pacquiao is pound for pound the best now. I remember fights like Hagler-Hearns, Ward-Gatti, Arguello-Pryor etc. All those guys wanted to beat the spirit out of their opponent in addition to physically. Mayweather isn't that type of fighter, Pacquiao is.

AribaAriba
    AribaAriba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

50 cent intentionally cut weight to film some movie that he needed to be so slim, just saw it on the news long time ago.

orioles
    orioles's Avatar Become A Pro!

If he can beat The Big Show he can beat Paq.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11210

What fight were you and the other folks that thought Ortiz was winning, or had a chance to win, watching? Mayweather had the fight in clear control. Ortiz tried to rough him up on the ropes a few times and had a good 2nd round but Mayweather won every other round easily. His hand speed was just as fast as it's always been. It's just that Ortiz has fast hands as well. Ortiz is a solid boxer but he couldn't get any hits on Mayweather. His face was starting to be a bloody mess as Mayweather was asserting his will. Why do you think Ortiz through a head butt? He was frustrated that he couldn't land any shots.

What the hell were you guys watching? or were you completely blinded by your bets

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

Quote Originally Posted by iifold View Post
    I don't claim to know everything about boxing... but there are a couple things I know..

-It is a business BEFORE it is a sport, that's why guys like Don King make it to the top..

-Mayweather WILL NOT lose tonight...

-Why do you think MMA left them in the dust? they have the best fighters fight each other all the time.. Meanwhile, we are still arguing about some Manny/Floyd fight that still hasn't happened..

-The quicker we tell boxing to fukk off and not watch this bullshit they try to sell us, the quicker we will see the fight we all want to see...

-If you pay money to watch tonights fight you are fukkin stupid...

That is what I know..

Look at you guys still trying to make sense of this WWE Shit!!

You are all so fukkin gullible

Order the Rematch!!!

Than pacquaio!!!

shady610
    shady610's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8603

if the ref started it, it was cheap but legal

if the ref didnt start it, it was cheap illegal and bitch move

Ortiz was blatantly dirty, but floyd was disgraceful

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    What fight were you and the other folks that thought Ortiz was winning, or had a chance to win, watching? Mayweather had the fight in clear control. Ortiz tried to rough him up on the ropes a few times and had a good 2nd round but Mayweather won every other round easily. His hand speed was just as fast as it's always been. It's just that Ortiz has fast hands as well. Ortiz is a solid boxer but he couldn't get any hits on Mayweather. His face was starting to be a bloody mess as Mayweather was asserting his will. Why do you think Ortiz through a head butt? He was frustrated that he couldn't land any shots.

What the hell were you guys watching? or were you completely blinded by your bets
    I don't know either. Mayweather was obviously in control.

MB
    MB's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by High3rEl3m3nt View Post
    . In other news, anyone else think that 50 cent looked a little different? Personally, he looked HIV positive...lost a bunch of weight and looked rather jaunt compared to his past form.
    Movie role maybe? Anyone have any 50 pics?

phillybadboy

Quote Originally Posted by shady610 View Post
    if the ref started it, it was cheap but legal if the ref didnt start it, it was cheap illegal and bitch move Ortiz was blatantly dirty, but floyd was disgraceful
    i agree

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by High3rEl3m3nt View Post
    Floyd's interview reveals that he felt one cheap shot deserves another...though he didn't want to say that outright.

If this drama hadn't occurred, there's always the slim chance that Ortiz wins. But let's all be honest here, Floyd was out-boxing, out-power-punching, and was much more ring efficient. This match was getting ugly and one-sided fast. It was a horrible ending and both fighters are to blame...personally, if you want to argue that the match was fixed, I couldn't steer you otherwise.

Floyd did show that he's as villainous as ever, but he's still got it.
    Solid post. I'm not sure Ortiz had any chance of winning. Yeah, it's boxing and anything could happen but Ortiz punching power wasn't a factor. Now that cut on Floyds lip from the butt could have made things interesting. He was clearly bothered by the cut and I can't remember the last time he tasted blood??

The fight was turning real quick as FM was in a groove. I think he would have stopped Ortiz shortly anyway, which he doesn't really try and stop people. You could tell he was determined to stop Ortiz tonight, one way or other. I actually liked seeing him with a villain side. He usually seems so intent on just out pointing folks and sometimes isn't a good show for the crowd. Tonight was entertaining and a shot in the arm for boxing. Drama sells.

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    What fight were you and the other folks that thought Ortiz was winning, or had a chance to win, watching? Mayweather had the fight in clear control. Ortiz tried to rough him up on the ropes a few times and had a good 2nd round but Mayweather won every other round easily. His hand speed was just as fast as it's always been. It's just that Ortiz has fast hands as well. Ortiz is a solid boxer but he couldn't get any hits on Mayweather. His face was starting to be a bloody mess as Mayweather was asserting his will. Why do you think Ortiz through a head butt? He was frustrated that he couldn't land any shots. What the hell were you guys watching? or were you completely blinded by your bets
    I had mayweather winning by ko... was rooting for mayweather. Yes floyd was winning the fight but he did not look great to me. Looked a lot slower.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

I had mayweather winning by ko... was rooting for mayweather. Yes floyd was winning the fight but he did not look great to me. Looked a lot slower.
    He landed 75% of his punches compared to ~25% from Ortiz. He's 10 years older.

What fight were you watching bud?

onlooker
    I'm still watching...

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Lou View Post

phillybadboy

pacquiao is fat and old,

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

stop it!!

It's not real!!

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by Soxsfan9 View Post
    This is why MMA is so far ahead of boxing its not even funny!!!
    Too each his own. I'm old school and love the sweet science of boxing. Tonight's card was very good and well worth the $64.95 I paid for it. I'd love to see an Ortiz/Mayweather rematch.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 03-19-15 at 05:51 PM. Reason: image does not exist

illmatick
    Update your status
    illmatick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

iifold, you're two seconds away from me having you banned. Stfu son and learn your place.

calm down pat, mayweather wasn't any slower

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Lou View Post
    He landed 75% of his punches compared to ~25% from Ortiz. He's 10 years older.

Maybe he was watching it on his phone and couldn't really see it. Maybe he wasn't watching the highlights in between rounds when all we saw were blinding fast shots to Ortiz's head. Mayweather was landing blows that were coming out the back of Ortiz's head/shoulders.

I think Mayweather's hand speed is so fast that people sometimes don't see the damage until you slow it down. I didn't have a dog in the bout but it was clear that Mayweather is the better fighter. Not even close.

Monitor-Tan
    Tony Romo of Daily Fantasy
    Monitor-Tan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 428

Lol, even the ref looks surprised nice gif deuce

8ArIvd5
    8ArIvd5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1044

that gif reminds me of some tank abbott shit

swinging at a man twice with his hands down

and on top of that, ortiz was looking at the ref with confusion before the knockout blow

First 1234 Last