AlwaysDrawing
    AlwaysDrawing's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 279

Can BrahmaBull have his own subforum?

...because right now he has started 20% of all threads on the front page of Players Talk, and it's hard for me to wade through the 80% of other threads to get to his brilliance.

Huge ML Favorites FOREVER!

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Call it the Blue Oyster as a Saloon sub forum. It would become jj's hone away from home.

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol .... why so much hate on Brahmabull???

you know honestly I think he is good a capper. Everyone has their own style. Paco uses his $C$ to make his dough, Lakerboy usually only bets underdogs, and Brahmabull usually bets favorites or public plays, Ice House only bets parlays.... you know everybody has their thing.

you realize you just created another forum for Brahmabull right?

and also JJGold makes the most threads but his are usually about rooster or coochie or a video of himself dancing or working out

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Brahma has never taken an underdog in his life, in brahmas mind every favorite is underrated by at least half and is actually a complete lock but the retarded Vegas linesmen cant see it

Baltimore 6 point favorite...should actually be 14 point favorite

Amazing Vegas would put up lines on the most bet sport in the country that are off by so much

SaintsFan
    SaintsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!

His posted plays speak for themselves much more than lakerbois do. Fact.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

He's certainly a lightning rod so far this football season. He nailed that Patriots pick, sounds like some Dolphins backers in here.

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

He'll go bust probably this weekend, he'll be gone for a few weeks then he'll be back with more threads. Just gotta get used to it

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

Quote Originally Posted by SaintsFan View Post
    oh yeah, he did wipe out a 7000 bankroll in just three plays and posted it for the world to see

I dont mind brahma, but you piss me off by attacking other posters and for some reason thinking that makes brahma look better, what do you care? is he your life partner?

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SportsMushroom View Post
    oh yeah, he did wipe out a 7000 bankroll in just three plays and posted it for the world to see

I dont mind brahma, but you piss me off by attacking other posters and for some reason thinking that makes brahma look better, what do you care? is he your life partner?
    Go easy on SaintsFan---he's in love with Brah. Just ask him.

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

Quote Originally Posted by SaintsFan View Post
    He hasn't posted a play in weeks since he went broke until today.

AlwaysDrawing
    AlwaysDrawing's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 279

Quote Originally Posted by Ice House View Post
    lol .... why so much hate on Brahmabull???

you know honestly I think he is good a capper. Everyone has their own style. Paco uses his $C$ to make his dough, Lakerboy usually only bets underdogs, and Brahmabull usually bets favorites or public plays, Ice House only bets parlays.... you know everybody has their thing.

you realize you just created another forum for Brahmabull right?

and also JJGold makes the most threads but his are usually about rooster or coochie or a video of himself dancing or working out
    I honestly couldn't care less about him. He probably is a fine handicapper, and I don't mind him picking favorites. What I do mind is how spammy so many of his posts and threads are, and how confrontational he is to everyone.

As far as it goes, I don't mind if he calls out Lakerboy, but I wish he would stop saying stuff like "I hit 70-80% winners" "Won 60 units in last 5 days" "I won more units yesterday than you have in the past 6 months".

Shari went out of her way to tell him how to gain respect, and all he did is argue, disagree, and generally act like a grade A douche bag.

If he chills out, I'm glad to see him post in the forum. Otherwise, I think he is a distraction.

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

the problem is that even when I try to have a real discussion about something like the effect of public betting on trends, I get attacked

if people would just keep sht strictly business here (which is my goal anyways), I wouldn't retaliate and there wouldn't be these pissing contests

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysDrawing View Post
    Huge ML Favorites FOREVER!

You do understand that I have actually done much better betting on basketball and football spreads and totals (about 20-3 my last 23 plays) than I have betting on ML favorites in baseball???

I like betting on favorites in baseball because that's just what I feel comfortable with. I don't do that in other sports. And betting style makes no difference as long as you win baby WIN

RGG
    RGG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I enjoy predictions, must admit.

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

How brahma makes his picks...

RGG
    RGG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
    And betting style makes no difference as long as you win baby WIN
    I like this.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Overkill

He needs to settle down

odds he has more than $500 offshore is not high

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Lou View Post
    He's certainly a lightning rod so far this football season. He nailed that Patriots pick, sounds like some Dolphins backers in here.

this is all you need to know about this place's agenda

oh yeah, nice try with the gasoline, seems to have not worked

ehp6737
    ehp6737's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

the problem is that even when I try to have a real discussion about something like the effect of public betting on trends, I get attacked

if people would just keep sht strictly business here (which is my goal anyways), I wouldn't retaliate and there wouldn't be these pissing contests

The purpose of this thread is to bring attention to the fact you start too many threads and clutter PT. You're comments above have nothing to do with this subject.

If you want your own soapbox go start thread #17 for today

Grandmaster B
    Retired
    Grandmaster B's Avatar Become A Pro!

holy shit

thats what betting big chalk will do to a gambler...

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

saintsfan = kerrywood
    thelocal = brahmabull

they take turns giving fellatio to each other.

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

you cause this problem by your unlikeable immature approach to things.

i like how you cap, almost every day im on the same shit as you. in 2 or 3 threads ive even accurately guessed what your plays were for the day because we cap similarly.

HOWEVER...your personality issues and naivety in respects to subjects including but not limited to public perception/ lines making, money management, variance, longevity, traps, and other less visible factors Combined with your propensity to carry on in such an arrogant fashion- makes you an easy target.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Lou View Post

He's the best thing that's happened to you guys Lou and you know it: a punk kid who creates traffic and hits big public faves early in the football season with a guillotine's shadow in the distance. People are calling him a "good capper" and tailing him, completely forgetting how many times he's gone bust and disappeared before.

You couldn't make up a better guy for SBR and the books if you tried. In fact, I'm not 100% convinced he isn't a plant to draw more traffic and get the public following him into the abyss.

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    He's the best thing that's happened to you guys Lou and you know it: a punk kid who creates traffic and hits big public faves early in the football season with a guillotine off in the distance. People are calling him a "good capper" and tailing him, completely forgetting how many times he's gone bust and disappeared before. You couldn't make up a better guy for SBR and the books if you tried. In fact, I'm not 100% convinced he isn't a plant to draw more traffic and get the public following him into the abyss.

I despise people like you, I really do

when you go against me on any game, you're wrong like 75% of the time and yet the 1 time that you do actually hit, you come on here bragging and shoving it in my face (as if the previous 3 times where your bet was dominated didn't even exist)

from now on, I'm gonna seek out every thread you make and make sure to have some plays that contradict yours. I will win these plays the overwhelming majority of the time (as I always do) and then shove it in your face

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

I despise people like you, I really do

when you go against me on any game, you're wrong like 75% of the time and yet the 1 time that you do actually hit, you come on here bragging and shoving it in my face (as if the previous 3 times where your bet was dominated didn't even exist)

from now on, I'm gonna seek out every thread you make and make sure to have some plays that contradict yours. I will win these plays the overwhelming majority of the time (as I always do) and then shove it in your face
    You call me what you called me in the thread today and none of us will have to worry about you anymore.