VikingK44
    VikingK44's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anyone know Somoneysports on twitter?

Hey guys, I'm relatively new to sbr and boy am i every glad that I found this site! I've started following so money sports on twitter and just wanted to know if others know about him/them. From the short time I've been following he/they seem honest with information, doesn't sell plays but I guess you never know. Maybe he will start selling plays, I don't know. Basically I just want some intell on if I should continuing following him or if he's just like the rest of them. Any feedback would be appreciated.

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

he sucks hind tit

ehp6737
    ehp6737's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25129

He blows. If you have made money following him stop now. He is crap. Just like the rest of them

VikingK44

Quote Originally Posted by I/O View Post
    he sucks hind tit
    Thanks I/O. Does he have a bad record? Or is he just a typical tout? Just want to know how/why he sucks.

Tree Rollins
    Tree Rollins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1029

The worst.

VikingK44

Thanks guys, guess I'll be unfollowing.

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Viking he's a typical tout that can't make money with his own picks.

If he could, he would be easily getting down enough action in any major city to clear well into 6 figures either by his own call, or with the use of runners. I'm nobody, and I could get down 10 large on a game over a number of outs if that was my desire. If I ended up slightly ahead each week after paying the vig (1 play), I theoretically should be making 1.5 mil. For shits sake, lets cut that in half to 750 large. He's a big timer and should easily be able to get down more than that. He should smoke those numbers.

But he can't

VikingK44

I've just never seen him sell anything so wondering what his deal was. I went through so many of his messages with not one mention of buying picks. Maybe I've missed something here, I'll go through more on his timeline before unfollowing.

ProfaneReality
    ProfaneReality's Avatar Become A Pro!

gee...wonder if viking is "somoneysports" tryin to get some pub

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

scammer thats all

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

ban guy, delete thread.
    end of story

VikingK44

I don't know who he is, I was trying to get some information. I'm sorry, I'm not too familiar with this stuff and have been burned many times so I'm still learning all the time. I don't think I've said anything that would promote him, I just simply wanted some feedback on looking for real guys to learn about betting. If you have other people anywhere that are good sources of information please reply, like I said I've been burned and just want to learn. I won't post on this anymore, but will continue to read the site/forums since like i said earlier im glad Ive found this forum as a means of learning. Sorry again if i said anything that would be interpreted as anything other than a guy wanting to learn. Thanks.

ProfaneReality
    ProfaneReality's Avatar Become A Pro!

yeah posting his twitter name on the most electrifying sports betting forum in the world isnt pub ?

you cant okie doke us pal

VikingK44

Quote Originally Posted by ProfaneReality View Post
    yeah posting his twitter name on the most electrifying sports betting forum in the world isnt pub ?

you cant okie doke us pal
    profane, that is not his twitter name. you wouldn't even be able to find him if you searched the way I wrote it.

VikingK44

Like I said I trust this forum and the overwhelming response is that he is not good or a scam, so I will unfollow him. Thanks for the feedback.

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

Quote Originally Posted by VikingK44 View Post
    Like I said I trust this forum and the overwhelming response is that he is not good or a scam, so I will unfollow him. Thanks for the feedback.
    dude if he is making you money and is free just keep following him, and when you feel he is starting to go on a bad streak stop and run away with your profits