CARROLLINER - I'm sending you this website generated email to re-invite you into my pool named "SURVIVOR FOOTBALL". Follow the link below and when you log into the website you will be asked if you plan to participate in my pool again. If you don't go to the website, I'll assume you didn't get this email and I may try contacting you again.

Wow, lockout ends and my email account goes crazy with "are we doing the pool again?" Of course, I've just been busy trying to figure out what free agents are going where! Please have fees in by week 2. Instructions to activate yourself and your aliases is below. Good luck and Go Bears!

Click here to

If you have any questions, please let me know. If you have trouble signing in, your username is "CARROLLINER" without the quotes, and you can retrieve your password by clicking here:
Get Password

Thanks,
NYINNJ

Invite Your Friends!

Feel free to invite friends who may want to participate in the pool. Just forward the following link to them.

http://www.officefootballpool.com/po...24&pwd=gobears

Clicking on the link above will take them to officefootballpool.com where they will be walked through the process of creating a user account (if they don't already have one) and joining our pool.

Pool Rules

INTRO
Our Survivor pool (pool), named SURVIVOR FOOTBALL, will be hosted on Office Football Pool.com (website). You will enter your picks on the website every week and the website will handle all the picks, deadlines and standings, and you will be able to see what everyone picked while the games are in progress.

JOINING THE POOL
To join the pool, you need to be registered on the website with your own username and password and email address. You will also need the poolid number and pool password or the specially coded link, which is provided by the pool manager.

ALIASES
People without internet access can have another pool member enter their picks by using an Alias. Aliases can also be used to make multiple entries into the pool. Check the website FAQ page to find out more about Aliases.

OBJECT OF THE GAME
This pool is a Survivor pool. In Survivor pools, the object of the game is to pick a single winning team each week. If the team you pick wins, you advance to the next week. If the team you pick loses, you are out of the pool.

WINNING THE POOL
The winner is the person who advances to the latest week. If 2 or more people are eliminated in the same week, it's a tie, regardless of the day or time they are eliminated.

TEAM RESTRICTIONS
This pool uses team restrictions whereby you can only pick a team once for the duration of the pool. For example, if you pick the Broncos in week 1, you can never pick them again.

PICK DEADLINE
The pick deadline for this pool is set by the pool manager and it can change from week to week depending on the schedule and whether the manager chooses to change it. However, once a game starts, picks for that game are locked and can't be changed or entered. You can only enter or change picks for games that haven't started. For more information about how the website handles deadlines, check the website FAQ page.

AUTOPICKS
This pool willutilize the website's Autopick feature. If you forget to enter your pick, the website will assign you the biggest favorite of the week, of the teams you have available and of games that have not started. If two teams are tied for the biggest favorite, the website will assign one randomly. The autopicker will not over-write any picks that are already in the database.

TIE GAMES
If a football game ends in a tie any picks on that game will be treated as a win. The website automatically rules them as losses, but I will manually go in and fix that in the event of a tie.

REVIVING
To revive a player means to allow someone back into the pool who previously was eliminated. The website gives the pool manager the ability to revive people at his/her discretion (this will only happen in the case of a tie). When a player is revived, they show up in the standings in a different color, indicating they were revived.

ENTERING PICKS
Each person will be responsible for entering their own picks on the website. To enter picks, you need to sign into the website with your own personal screen name and password and go to My Picks for the picksheet.

CONFIRMING PICKS
It is the responsibility of all players to confirm that their picks are accepted by the website. There are many ways to do this. One, is to get a pick confirmation email. When entering picks, check the box to receive a pick confirmation and the website will send it to your registered email address. The second way to confirm that your pick was accepted is to return to the picksheet, not by using your browser's back button, but by clicking on the PICKS link. If your pick was accepted it will be prefilled on the picksheet. A third way to confirm your pick is to check the standings page. If your pick is in, it will show up on the standings or poolwide picks page.

DISPUTES
It is the responsibility of every player to ensure that their picks were entered correctly and on time. If there is ever a discrepancy between what the website shows and what the player says he/she entered, the website will be considered correct. If there is ever a discrepancy between what the website shows and a pick confirmation email, the website will be considered correct. If a player waits to the last minute to enter their pick and has trouble for any reason, including website malfunctions, internet connections, acts of nature, death, hangovers, or any other reason, that person will either get an Autopick as described above, or no pick depending on these rules. Email me and if I determine there were extenuating circumstances, I will get your pick in as long as no game has been played.

ENTRY FEE
The pool fee is $20. The total pot for the pool will be the number of picks times 20 less the fee for using the site.

PRIZES
Sole survivor wins. At the time it gets down to a few people, I will email you all as always if you want to make a side deal. However, you will need to play until the end.

POOL MANAGER
The pool manager is: Mary Kirby, 128 Willow Street, Apt 5F ; Brooklyn , NY 11201

Mary's Rules:
1. I am the all ruling commissioner. I have no committees, I make the
rules and I have final say. Don't like it, don't join.
2. If you feel the need to complain, see rule 1.
3. Entry fee is 20 per pick.
4. Each week, you must determine a team that will win. One team, no
points, just a straight win.
5. If you team wins or ties, you continue on to the next week.
6. If your team loses, you are out.
7. You can only pick a team once in the season, so if you pick Dallas
to win, you can not ever pick them again.
8. Last survivor takes the cash.
9. If you recommend or suggest people enter, please make sure they get
the rules and pay. Last year I had to chase a few people. I will not
only throw them out, but those that recommended them.
10. Pick deadline is now Sunday at noon. So if there are Thursday or Saturday games, you need to pick those games prior to game time.
11. You must submit your pick prior to the deadline.
12. The website is pretty cool in the fact that it will show you stats and such. All picks are posted on the website, so no more spreadsheets!
13. If the pool goes longer than 12 weeks, you will be required to pick
2 teams to win. Both teams must win or tie for you to move forward.
However, if no one has 2 wins, the pool is over. The winner(s) are
those with one win. If everyone has 2 losses, then everyone splits.
14. Payments must be made by week 2
15. Have suggestions? See rule 1.

Checks sent to:
Mary Kirby
128 Willow Street , Apt 5F
Brooklyn , NY 11201