sunzal
    sunzal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4648

If a Sure thing were possible, it would be Mitt Romney to win nomination

Does anyone know where i can get action at the best odds for this (in US)? Should i try england? Honestly, this is the type of thing I would fly to Europe for to get best odds....will pay back in lng run....

I'm not the best at picking sports so I pay people to help me make money, but I know politics. It's what I do for a living, and after seeing the debate tonight it's obvious that him and Huntsman are the only ones that could be taken seriously on a bi-partisan national level.....radicals never ever ever ge nominated (even Reagan wasn't the most far right in his day....remember the stuff Buchanan used to say? Still says)...the establishment in both parties are too influential to allow radicals to get nominated.....Edwards was far to the left of Obama.....it works on both sides...

I feel like with Perry getting involved, this week, before the people start to see how far out there he is, may be the best time to get money down on Romney.

I have founds 8 to 5 at a website that won't take US money....besides that only even money....does anyone know if vegas has odds on politics?

Thanks, hope someone can help......and hope some can make money on this (besides lobbyists)
    Last edited by sunzal; 08-12-11 at 02:51 AM.

Iced
    Iced's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

You "do" politics for a living?

sunzal
    sunzal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4648

Quote Originally Posted by Iced View Post
    You "do" politics for a living?
    Come on man- being a little picky? It was phrased poorly, I'll give you that, but I think it was pretty obvious I was referring to the fact that the responsibilities of my job include paying close attention to such situations.....it's no big deal if you don't think that makes me an expert- you'd probably be crazy to randomly trust me----but that also doesn't mean I'm wrong.....and when I get information on sports on this forum I do like knowing if it's someone who works in the sports industry or just a fan- maybe you don't care....