tatommack
    cowboys make the playoffs
    tatommack's Avatar Become A Pro!

Guys help me out

I've used thegreek for the past 5 years give me another book that is just is good and that like the Greek I get a check Thursday after making a request Monday. All I care about is getting paid and good lines. No bodog or bookmaker thx guys

BettingGeek
    SBR PRO
    BettingGeek's Avatar Become A Pro!

5dimes

Djstucky
    Djstucky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 454

I have used 5 dimes for a while now and like what the have to offer. They pay, offer a wide variety of plays, and have a decent website. I am a US player and in my opnion it doesn't get much better for us as options are limited.

tatommack

Quote Originally Posted by Djstucky View Post
    I have used 5 dimes for a while now and like what the have to offer. They pay, offer a wide variety of plays, and have a decent website. I am a US player and in my opnion it doesn't get much better for us as options are limited.
    I won't a book that will stay around all these books closing doors is scarring me hit a 10 team parlay and not get paid would suck

Djstucky
    Djstucky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 454

Quote Originally Posted by tatommack View Post
    I won't a book that will stay around all these books closing doors is scarring me hit a 10 team parlay and not get paid would suck
    You have to worry about the fed gov running these books off not a 10 team parlay...5dimes can pay you without a prob...dealing with the gov is another

tatommack

Quote Originally Posted by Djstucky View Post
    You have to worry about the fed gov running these books off not a 10 team parlay...5dimes can pay you without a prob...dealing with the gov is another
    That's what worry about the book being shut down

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18936

the greek trasfered my account to Heritage. seems ok so far.