jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Why Is The Young Generation Such Trash????

Parents trash??

Kids are so frustrated in today's world

London Riots is just a small example

I would kill every single kid that riots in a massive killing

Say they have 5,000 rioters they catch, put them all in a circle and burn them all alive , they should of done the same to white trash that lives in Vancouver also.

Its is only way to teach kids a lesson you cannot destroy people's property

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Kids leading by example here in that police and politicians are scared of to anything in fear of further reprocussions from the masses

On a side note u may be interested to know that the same thing happened 30 years under similar circumstances (gov austerity measures and just after royal wedding of princess Diana)...Seems Londoners have a fling for rioting

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

80's babies/coke era...parents strung out

jjgold

Why are London Cops not doing much??

These riots are right in nice areas of the City

Why cannot they not shoot them in the head as they riot and then drag them to their parents house and thrown them through the front door and say here is your trash kid??????

Bosseman22
    Bosseman22's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 43540

kids got everything growing up so they don't appreciate squat, just looking for someone to blame for there problems and I want an iphone. I told my wife were moving to Columbia to raise our kids that way they can be thankful for how good they really have it in the developed world.

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

Maybe because their idol was a gambling forum degenerate that claim to fame is 100k posts

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Gold, the ppl that are rioting are from areas such as brixton and tottenham to name a couple...Some of the most impoverished areas with the highest rates of unemployment and teen pregnacny in london. Housing estates where there are multiple successive generations of unemployed families...Its an endemic problem with no real solution to be had at present

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by Bosseman22 View Post
    kids got everything growing up so they don't appreciate squat, just looking for someone to blame for there problems and I want an iphone. I told my wife were moving to Columbia to raise our kids that way they can be thankful for how good they really have it in the developed world.
    Your on the right path Son

Asia also is a great place to raise children, show them what hard work is

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Your on the right path Son Asia also is a great place to raise children, show them what hard work is
    sorry jj, no bald homosexuals allowed in asia

jjgold

wtf I thought your were in AC??

Bobby actually believed it..check his video this AM he posted

Stop toying with these guys

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

Why are London Cops not doing much??

These riots are right in nice areas of the City

Why cannot they not shoot them in the head as they riot and then drag them to their parents house and thrown them through the front door and say here is your trash kid??????
    because that would cause more rioting and inspire enemy support and interference.

Wiggums5
    The Wiggler
    Wiggums5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Do us a favor and don't contribute to it.

kerrywoodwins20
    kerrywoodwins20's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wow... this sounds like one of those posts about how the older generation used to walk 15 miles to school barefoot, UPHILL both directions.

Get over yourself. I'm 24, never liked disco, don't get high 12 hours a day, and know how to wear a condom. Much more than can be said for the last generation.

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by kerrywoodwins20 View Post
    Wow... this sounds like one of those posts about how the older generation used to walk 15 miles to school barefoot, UPHILL both directions.

Get over yourself. I'm 24, never liked disco, don't get high 12 hours a day, and know how to wear a condom. Much more than can be said for the last generation.

Hey bud there is nothing wrong with getting high 12 hours a day and doing it raw doggy

kerrywoodwins20

Quote Originally Posted by Ice House View Post
    Hey bud there is nothing wrong with getting high 12 hours a day and doing it raw doggy
    lol I agree, if you're in a relationship and know you aren't going to be getting the HERPS... but considering the STD statistics in this country, the last generation didn't wear condoms with anyone.

tanner40
    tanner40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8060

Quote Originally Posted by Ice House View Post
    We're all gamblers here...sometimes you got to roll the dice

stogies
    unfairly banned
    stogies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 261

Sounds like jjgold is frustrated with the way his son Jeffrey turned out.

mrmarket
    Update your status
    mrmarket's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tough times make tough people.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Most kids raised with a sense of entitlement. Very difficult to instill a good work ethic while spoiling your kids rotten. Its a fine line, no doubt.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Parents trash??

Say they have 5,000 rioters they catch, put them all in a circle and burn them all alive , they should of done the same to white trash that lives in Vancouver also.

Seriously J

My girl went to visit some schools the other day for work

She said the early school kids were nice and playful, full of love

the Junior High kids were a bunch of bitter pricks all spineless and mean

It's how this generation is brought up to be as they hide behind their phones texting eachother

Back in the day in Jersey we'd figure it out on the beach volleyball court

These kids do it on their PS3 and think it's something, it ain't

kerrywoodwins20

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    Seriously J My girl went to visit some schools the other day for work She said the early school kids were nice and playful, full of love the Junior High kids were a bunch of bitter pricks all spineless and mean It's how this generation is brought up to be as they hide behind their phones texting eachother Back in the day in Jersey we'd figure it out on the beach volleyball court These kids do it on their PS3 and think it's something, it ain't
    This isn't very enlightened... I've been to Jersey and it is nothing but the decay of western society so not a good example.

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Quote Originally Posted by kerrywoodwins20 View Post
    This isn't very enlightened... I've been to Jersey and it is nothing but the decay of western society so not a good example.
    Yeah and that's not stereotypical at all; about as realistic as Kerry Wood ever winning 20.

Monitor-Tan
    Tony Romo of Daily Fantasy
    Monitor-Tan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 428

Ask forsberg, kid's about as angry as they come

kerrywoodwins20

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    Yeah and that's not stereotypical at all; about as realistic as Kerry Wood ever winning 20.
    So let me get this straight... me saying that jersey is trashy is a stereotype while him saying AN ENTIRE GENERATION is trashy is not a stereotype? Congrats on that flying right over your head....

You are OKAY with his HUGE (misinformed) stereotype because you agree with it. You have a problem with my stereotype because it is about where you grew up.

Jersey isn't as bad as people make it out to be. But it isn't a place you would want to raise a family right now. I'll tell you that much.

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

today is no different than the social and economical issues that each generation has dealt with in the past. the problems are already there waiting for each new crop of kids to deal with it.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Grits n' Gravy

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

Parents trash??

also- in london- they're protesting police brutality...

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3792

sometimes a spade is just a spade.

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

If you want to talk strictly about the young generation of today. They have too much, too much technology, think that they know it all, and are real cocky about it. These kids are too advanced for their ages. I flatout hate it. I hate when I see a young kid driving an expensive car that he or she didn't work for. Makes me sick to my stomach. I went to Point Pleasant (jersey shore) on the weekend). These kids think that they rule the universe and are above all rules and respect for other people. Uh...being born in 1971 isn't so bad. I'd rather have it that way then most ignorant, self-centered, direspectful trash that's the generation after me

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Baruch HaShem to that!

Quote Originally Posted by will2survive View Post
    If you want to talk strictly about the young generation of today. They have too much, too much technology, think that they know it all, and are real cocky about it. These kids are too advanced for their ages. I flatout hate it. I hate when I see a young kid driving an expensive car that he or she didn't work for. Makes me sick to my stomach. I went to Point Pleasant (jersey shore) on the weekend). These kids think that they rule the universe and are above all rules and respect for other people. Uh...being born in 1971 isn't so bad. I'd rather have it that way then most ignorant, self-centered, direspectful trash that's the generation after me

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

wtf I thought your were in AC?? Bobby actually believed it..check his video this AM he posted Stop toying with these guys
    got email from corporate requesting NOT TO ATTEND

so i had to respect their wishes

kerrywoodwins20

Quote Originally Posted by will2survive View Post

You go to Jersey Shore on the weekend and expect to see a good representation of America's youth? LOL

Should I also go to a strip club and deduce that all old men are sick old perverts with nothing to do?

firehoyt
    Are you serious, Clark?
    firehoyt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

English cops don't carry guns!

illfuuptn
    illfuuptn's Avatar Become A Pro!

We are pissed the **** off at old people who ****** up the world just in time to get away unscathed and leave us with the damage. The world would be a better place if every old person was killed.

MLnflhandicapper
    MLnflhandicapper's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lol

jjgold

young white/black generation

lazy
    no class
    dumb
    no morals
    no respect