jesuseatsnubs
    jesuseatsnubs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2305

Quote Originally Posted by kmdubya View Post
    I can compare their striking ability and KO power.

Rampage (even today's Rampage) hands down.

Hamill is not getting TKO'd. He is not getting submitted. He's likely to lose a 3 round beat down, but that's my play and I'm laying downs some ACTUAL money on it.
    what was that u said .. LOL

and I WON PLENTY OF betpoints !! thank uu

spargament
    KHABIB
    spargament's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 367

Quote Originally Posted by jin2daj View Post
    hahah this is a relatively intelligent bet, not at -180 but i could see this happening hehe. while i hope ortiz takes this, i think greg jackson's camp is just too smart for fluke upsets to happen.
    Uh...I'm not about to be a complete dick about this statement the way that the troll who i quoted below this was, nor make the same point about it, but even if he was still w/ Jackson, most of Jackson's overrated crew have taken pretty bad L's over the past couple of years (GSP being the sole exception)

Quote Originally Posted by SHALOMbagelBOMB View Post
    yea because rashad still trains with jackson right? moron
    Not nearly as moronic as considering Fedor to be the best fighter ever after he's tarnished his legacy worse than Roy Jones Jr. You can go edit the list from your thread now if you want, or wait for him to lose another fight. It's people that put him at the top of top 10 all time lists that do more damage to his legacy than his recent losses and Vadim combined. He's still one of the top 3 HW's ever and probably belongs in the top 10 overall, but much MUCH closer to ten than 1.

SHALOMbagelBOMB
    SHALOMbagelBOMB's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by spargament View Post
    Uh...I'm not about to be a complete dick about this statement the way that the troll who i quoted below this was, nor make the same point about it, but even if he was still w/ Jackson, most of Jackson's overrated crew have taken pretty bad L's over the past couple of years (GSP being the

Not nearly as moronic as considering Fedor to be the best fighter ever after he's tarnished his legacy worse than Roy Jones Jr. You can go edit the list from your thread now if you want, or wait for him to lose another fight. It's people that put him at the top of top 10 all time lists that do more damage to his legacy
    than his recent losses and Vadim combined. He's still one of the top 3 HW's ever and probably belongs in the top 10 overall, but much MUCH closer to ten than 1.
    name one heavyweight better...and who has a better career? anderson? a guy who has lost to 3 guys who were never top 10?

Alt75
    Alt75's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

UFC-133: QUICKEST TKO/KNOCK-OUT PROP [4] VITOR BELFORT +425

Incorrectly graded as a loss.

jin2daj
    jin2daj's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SHALOMbagelBOMB View Post
    name one heavyweight better...and who has a better career? anderson? a guy who has lost to 3 guys who were never top 10?
    what about gsp?

SHALOMbagelBOMB
    SHALOMbagelBOMB's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jin2daj View Post
    what about gsp?
    gsp has beaten more top 10 fighters I agree...but he cant finish a turkey sandwich

Educ8d Degener8
    Educ8d Degener8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9916

Bumping to see if Dax can get some lines up for 134???

Dax
    Formerly known as the Linesman!
    Dax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 210

Quote Originally Posted by Educ8d Degener8 View Post
    Bumping to see if Dax can get some lines up for 134???
    I will don't worry...

First 12