BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

Saturday

3* Padres/Phillies under 8 (-110)
    3* White Sox/Tribe under 8.5 (+100)
    2* Cardinals first five innings moneyline (-137)

BiffTFinancial

also lean OAK/NYY under (pass), HOU/CHC over (pass), DET/MIN under, ATL/CIN over, COL/AZ under, TB/KC under, TOR/TEX over (line movement fishy, though).
    Last edited by BiffTFinancial; 07-23-11 at 11:03 AM.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10323

Biff....
    Wishing you good fortune
    this week-end.

Shark
    Shark's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10442

good luck today

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    Biff.... Wishing you good fortune this week-end.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shark View Post
    good luck today
    thanks, fellas, BOL to you as well.

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

today pal.

HOT WINGS
    HOT WINGS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3651

Quote Originally Posted by BiffTFinancial View Post
    Phils Under is big play for me as well. Lets get it Also debating that Indians under waiting to see if it goes to 9 first.

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by broadway6 View Post
    today pal.
    you too, Broadway.

Quote Originally Posted by HOT WINGS View Post
    Phils Under is big play for me as well. Lets get it Also debating that Indians under waiting to see if it goes to 9 first.
    yeah, i'm now wishing that i'd waited on Tribe under. i was happy not to have to pay any juice, but now it looks as if i could've had a + number or 9. BM and Bodog are the only online books i see at 9. i honestly don't think Pinny, Greek, 5D, matchbook follow, but maybe that's wishful thinking. BOL today, Hotwings.

edit: oops, 5D has moved to 9. f them.
    Last edited by BiffTFinancial; 07-23-11 at 12:07 PM.

letsgo
    letsgo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30330

Let's get em.

God1
    God1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Also on the phillies under. It's out of the scope of my normal totals bets but looking at all the numbers it just seems like a really good bet

God1

Latos is actually better against lefties than righties. Kendrick is actually an above average starter if you look at his performance vs righties. San Diego already dead last in the league vs righties(amazingly middle of the pack vs lefties). San Diego has 1 lefty in the lineup who is garbage even vs righties and their switch hitters are worse as well vs righties. And San Diego decided to add a couple more black holes to the lineup today with forsythe and kyle banks

DIRTYDIRTY
    DIRTYDIRTY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

On it baby let's get it gl fellas

God1

jesus christ how is dunn in the lineup against a lefty. .031 on the year vs lefties and he's hitting cleanup. unbelievable I thought the sox were a great bet today just going to cut the bet in half I guess. It's like some sick joke ozzie is playing on everyone because maybe he thinks he'll be fired I don't know. At least put him 8th if you can't bring yourself to bench him

Him batting cleanup today is worth at least 10 cents to the Indians

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by God1 View Post
    jesus christ how is dunn in the lineup against a lefty. .031 on the year vs lefties and he's hitting cleanup. unbelievable I thought the sox were a great bet today just going to cut the bet in half I guess. It's like some sick joke ozzie is playing on everyone because maybe he thinks he'll be fired I don't know. At least put him 8th if you can't bring yourself to bench him Him batting cleanup today is worth at least 10 cents to the Indians
    he may be worth 25 cents on the under. i was really hoping that he would be when i placed the under bet. can't believe that 5D went to 9, oh well.

BiffTFinancial

Latos is actually better against lefties than righties. Kendrick is actually an above average starter if you look at his performance vs righties. San Diego already dead last in the league vs righties(amazingly middle of the pack vs lefties). San Diego has 1 lefty in the lineup who is garbage even vs righties and their switch hitters are worse as well vs righties. And San Diego decided to add a couple more black holes to the lineup today with forsythe and kyle banks
    and Howard taking the day off. that news only moved the under 10 cents, i would've expected more (maybe that was expected by the books, but i was not expecting it).

God1

and Howard taking the day off. that news only moved the under 10 cents, i would've expected more (maybe that was expected by the books, but i was not expecting it).
    Howard is 0-8 with 8 Ks against Latos, taking him out is probably neutral at best. Considering the 100% K rate(which I think makes the matchup stats relevant) it's probably a plus for the phillies and the over having mayberry in there(who has a higher WAR this year in alot less games)

where are you seeing this 10 cent move? pinnacle been within a 4 cent range since this morning
    Last edited by God1; 07-23-11 at 02:13 PM.

BiffTFinancial

Howard is 0-8 with 8 Ks against Latos, taking him out is probably neutral at best where are you seeing this 10 cent move? pinnacle been within a 4 cent range since this morning
    5D moved from -110 to -120 (though it apparently moved back to -115 a little while ago). you're right about Pinny (and Greek has only moved 5c).

BiffTFinancial

adding

3* Rays/Royals under 9 (-105)

updated card

still thinking about COL/AZ under, SEA/BOS under (hoping goes to 9), TOR/TEX over (line movement fishy), MIL/SF over. may add one or two of those later. BOL to all tonight.

God1

White Sox unders are hitting at absurd clip this year I can't believe I never even bothered to check it out

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

jesus christ how is dunn in the lineup against a lefty. .031 on the year vs lefties and he's hitting cleanup. unbelievable I thought the sox were a great bet today just going to cut the bet in half I guess. It's like some sick joke ozzie is playing on everyone because maybe he thinks he'll be fired I don't know. At least put him 8th if you can't bring yourself to bench him

Him batting cleanup today is worth at least 10 cents to the Indians
    fwiw

he's actually looked a little better at the plate since the break

nothing great, he still sucks, just better

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bifftfinancial View Post
    3* padres/phillies under 8 (-110)
    3* white sox/tribe under 8.5 (+100)
    2* cardinals first five innings moneyline (-137)
    bol btf!

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by I/O View Post
    bol btf!
    thanks, I/O, you too.

BiffTFinancial

White Sox unders are hitting at absurd clip this year I can't believe I never even bothered to check it out
    yes, they have been very good so far. let's hope that it keeps up tonight.

BiffTFinancial

what do you make of the line movement on the Rangers total? the wind tunnel will be in effect, and both SPs have xFIPs that are much higher than their ERAs. public's obviously on the over, but over has gone from -115 to -102 at Pinny.

God1

pinnacle has lost it. Garza only -160 vs lyles tomorrow? Norris/Zambrano was -149 lol. Cubs pitcher gets significantly better and houston's pitcher worse

BiffTFinancial

pinnacle has lost it. Garza only -160 vs lyles tomorrow? Norris/Zambrano was -149 lol. Cubs pitcher gets significantly better and houston's pitcher worse
    now +104. who is unloading on this under? oh well, i may just pass on the wind tunnel and make MIL/SF my over, esp with the wind there.

God1

what do you make of the line movement on the Rangers total? the wind tunnel will be in effect, and both SPs have xFIPs that are much higher than their ERAs. public's obviously on the over, but over has gone from -115 to -102 at Pinny.
    Wind is blowing in from right center, i thought from left or center was the wind tunnel with the more to the left the better? If the wind tunnel is actually in affect I don't know how it isn't an over. Villanueva has a way below avg GB%, Harrison's is about avg and Blue jays are 1st in the league in fly ball % and Harrison's a lefty. But of course this could all be priced in already who knows that's why I won't be betting. Blue Jays yes, total no

Reading line movement is a usually a futile exercise. The idea of the minority % of volume being one side and that side getting more expensive doesn't mean that side is correct, I wouldn't let it affect what side I bet. If your model still has the line has profitable that's all that matters

God1

now +104. who is unloading on this under?
    impossible to know all that matters is if your model says its profitable or not

BiffTFinancial

adding

2* Brewers/Giants over 7 (+102)

updated card
    2* Brewers/Giants over 7 (+102)

God1

there is just no possible way Dunn is being accurately priced into these lines. Masterson at -118 that is a joke

BiffTFinancial

Wind is blowing in from right center, i thought from left or center was the wind tunnel with the more to the left the better? If the wind tunnel is actually in affect I don't know how it isn't an over. Villanueva has a way below avg GB%, Harrison's is about avg and Blue jays are 1st in the league in fly ball % and Harrison's a lefty. But of course this could all be priced in already who knows that's why I won't be betting. Blue Jays yes, total no Reading line movement is a usually a futile exercise. The idea of the minority % of volume being one side and that side getting more expensive doesn't mean that side is correct, I wouldn't let it affect what side I bet. If your model still has the line has profitable that's all that matters
    thanks. i have a range that puts it close to 11. it's moved to 9.5. i may pass or i may bet over 9.5 2* on principle. i wouldn't bet the under with betpoints.

wind tunnel is South to Southwest when wind is 10+ mph. wind is supposed to be from South at 11 mph according to weatherunderground.

BiffTFinancial

Kyle Kendrick is a complete shithead.

letsgo
    letsgo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30330

Lets hope it ends 4-3

BiffTFinancial

Quote Originally Posted by letsgo View Post