dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV
    dj_destroyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 383

Quote Originally Posted by SpreadSniper View Post
    lmfao - according to most police departments, 1 plant = $1000.... good for you for growing 200 plants guy...

200 plants is not hard... ******* Pee Wee herman could grab 300 beans, toss em in the ground and be harder than you i suppose?

Marijuana is as much a Schedule I drug as nyquil is.
    We had way more than 200 plants... more like 450. And a lot of people COULD do it.. but they don't because they're scared to take their balls out of their purse. The fact of the matter is the cops rolled in, took my shit, and ****** off because they know they can't touch me in court... it'd be a waste of their time. How many people you know walk away from a bust without probation or anything on my record.

Furthermore, I have a lot better stories than this (getting robbed by shotgun, railing lines off of strippers , blazing a j with Nas, etc.) but no picture or video proof so I don't talk about them. This was just a post to stir up SBR because it's boring as **** lately. You check out the video of my broken knuckle being put back into place?

As far as I'm concerned... I'm just stepping up the level of posts.

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    I would've loved this guy spitting in a girls face in front of me, this chavala would've be out for 20minutes minimum...
    Not a fukking chance... post a video of you knocking someone out, then we'll do business. But everyone here is all fukking talk and no action. PROVE YOUR DUMBASS CLAIMS AND STATEMENTS. I'm not on here trying to brag or be something I'm not... I'm just living life and not lying about it or twisting the truth, I wish you degens could do the same.

hugh_morris
    hugh_morris's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 976

Quote Originally Posted by dj_destroyer View Post
    Definitely not a wigger... I wear normal clothing if you've seen any of my vids and act like any other dude... Definitely not trying to be black. I'm not even saying I'm hard... I'm more of a laidback guy who just tries to have fun with life.....

BUT I'M STILL HARDER THAN TRACY
    to be honest dude..and i'm not tryin' to be smart here, because its hard enough tryin' to be me...but those plants look like industrial hemp...unless you let them stretch like hell..they really look like something off of a Trailer Park Boys episode...did you start with good clones or decent seed..if you start with shit, you most likely will get shit....best of luck to ya'...peace

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Not a fukking chance... post a video of you knocking someone out, then we'll do business. But everyone here is all fukking talk and no action. PROVE YOUR DUMBASS CLAIMS AND STATEMENTS. I'm not on here trying to brag or be something I'm not... I'm just living life and not lying about it or twisting the truth, I wish you degens could do the same.
    If I post a video, well do business???

puto you live in Canada.I'm in los Angeles.. How are we going to do business??

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25129

Who cares who is "harder"

I was pretty "hard" this morning when I woke up but then I took a piss and got fairly soft.

Why does it matter?

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV

It WAS my first time growing so I've learned a lot since then but we were still pushing out decent bud... Here's some better pictures:

One tent just set into flowering

Another tent about 5 weeks into flowering

Dad
    2011 Adult Entertainer of the Year
    Dad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

DJ, how much does the marijuana business earn you?

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV

K, maybe I was wigger at one point... when I was 16 and making rap songs.

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV

Quote Originally Posted by Dad View Post
    DJ, how much does the marijuana business earn you?
    At the time, about 4k a month for a year. There were 4 of us and we all smoked A LOT of our profits but as a group, clearing 14k-17k a month.

YorkHunt
    I JUST RELEASED
    YorkHunt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

This kid is smart.....post pics of your plants where the FBI can easily track you to your screen name.

Good riddance my friend

hugh_morris

It WAS my first time growing so I've learned a lot since then but we were still pushing out decent bud... Here's some better pictures:

not bad..better back off on the nutes a bit..your getting that classic leaf curl...also, check that light...you dont want to much distance between nodes..those spots that are on those leaves..are they gray blotches?....just check for those shitty spider mites...again, best of luck to ya'....

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV

Quote Originally Posted by YorkHunt View Post
    This kid is smart.....post pics of your plants where the FBI can easily track you to your screen name.

Good riddance my friend
    1. FBI is American. I live in Canada and we have CSIS but they don't care about small timers like me.
    2. Cops already found me, busted me, and didn't lay a charge or talk to me again because they couldn't.
    3. I could just say I found the pics online and that they aren't mine. Posts on a forum like this are NOT grounds for a warrant in Canada.

So yes, the kid is smart.

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV

Quote Originally Posted by hugh_morris View Post
    not bad..better back off on the nutes a bit..your getting that classic leaf curl...also, check that light...you dont want to much distance between nodes..those spots that are on those leaves..are they gray blotches?....just check for those shitty spider mites...again, best of luck to ya'....
    Word. Like I said, those pictures are from years ago. Hypothetically speaking, I'm doing a cascading vertical grow now with top of the line everything. Don't do the picture shit anymore... waste of time.

greva
    Update your status
    greva's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

1. FBI is American. I live in Canada and we have CSIS but they don't care about small timers like me. 2. Cops already found me, busted me, and didn't lay a charge or talk to me again because they couldn't. 3. I could just say I found the pics online and that they aren't mine. Posts on a forum like this are NOT grounds for a warrant in Canada. So yes, the kid is smart.
    Why is this??

You keep saying your above the law and the cops cant touch you.. Why is this?

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

Guy, you got popped on your first run? And apparently you are "hard" because you were able to walk away from a cultivation charge?

Only guys I know who walk away from such things are either A) subject to illegal search and seizure B) a rat

P.S - your second pic there isn't too shit hot... your fan leafs shouldn't be contorting and discolored as such... happy cannabis plants "fade" when nearing the end of their flowering cycle... those look to have been hit with both too much heat and nutes.

hugh_morris

Quote Originally Posted by YorkHunt View Post

Good riddance my friend
    its just an absolute riot...hey yorkie, do you take a toke every now and again?....it really does make the day just a little more bearable...peace bro...

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

edit

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV

Quote Originally Posted by greva View Post
    Why is this??

You keep saying your above the law and the cops cant touch you.. Why is this?
    Well if I got bashed for everything else I said here... I'll definitely get bashed for this but a big-time Warden here in Ontario owes me a bunch of favours because I saved his daughter from getting raped. It's not a complete get out of jail free card but as long as I'm not doing anything to other people (kill, steal, abuse, etc.) then I'm all good.

hugh_morris

Guy, you got popped on your first run? And apparently you are "hard" because you were able to walk away from a cultivation charge?

Only guys I know who walk away from such things are either A) subject to illegal search and seizure B) a rat

P.S - your second pic there isn't too shit hot... your fan leafs shouldn't be contorting and discolored as such... happy cannabis plants "fade" when nearing the end of their flowering cycle... those look to have been hit with both too much heat and nutes.
    hey snipe..its a good thing to have a little horticulture background...you seem like a good dude...peace..

SpreadSniper

Wardens are like the principal of a JAIL.... cops, lawyers and judges throw your ass in jail, retard....

Your making us good Canadians look foolish here guy, just stop.

hugh_morris

Well if I got bashed for everything else I said here... I'll definitely get bashed for this but a big-time Warden here in Ontario owes me a bunch of favours because I saved his daughter from getting raped. It's not a complete get out of jail free card but as long as I'm not doing anything to other people (kill, steal, abuse, etc.) then I'm all good.
    damn guy..the farther the story goes the more i believe you must of been one of the stars that played in "Goodfellas"....dont let it roll to deep...peace

SpreadSniper

Quote Originally Posted by hugh_morris View Post
    hey snipe..its a good thing to have a little horticulture background...you seem like a good dude...peace..
    Absolutely my good man. I enjoy growing "tomatoes" and talking shop with like minded folk.

Dont care for liars or braggarts tho.

Fukk am I awesome

hugh_morris

Absolutely my good man. I enjoy growing "tomatoes" and talking shop with like minded folk.

Dont care for liars or braggarts tho.

Fukk am I awesome
    with me there is nothing to brag about...i just know how to live off the land..

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Didn't say I was hard necessarily... just harder than "Soft as pie tracer". What makes you hard though if growing $200k worth of a Schedule I drug doesn't? I'm not gonna kill nobody.
    If you are/were a big time drug grower/dealer why in the fukk did you roll to the Rhianna concert in what looked to be a 2004 Honda Civic (or something similar)? Oh, and your boyfriend needs to get some new shorts.......the "John Stockton" look went out about two decades ago.

phillybadboy
    phillybadboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3864

soldiers overseas in iraq and afganistan are hard

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV

Wardens are like the principal of a JAIL.... cops, lawyers and judges throw your ass in jail, retard....

Your making us good Canadians look foolish here guy, just stop.
    Bro, I'm a crim grad so I know a little bit. The guy is a warden and a big wig consultant/director with Corrections Canada. Sure, on the books it doesn't mean much but if you know the culture around prisons/law enforcement then you know how tight of a crew it is. The cops knew my name as soon as I said it, they made a few phone calls off the record, and next thing I know they're driving away with my plants/equipment and I never heard of it again. Take it or leave it.

I was walking in downtown Ottawa and I heard muffled screams coming from this parking garage. I'm a curious guy so I checked it out and I saw this man on top of her with a knife just lying beside him. He didn't notice me walk right up and grab the knife until it was in my hand and I'm yelling for him to get the fukk off her. He looked up at me and bolted. I thought about chasing him but I'm no fukking hero so I just asked if the girl was alright and she said no so we called the police/ambulance. Police took my name and I let them know what I saw and that was the end of it. Thanked me for my bravery.. couple handshakes and I was on my way. About two weeks later, I get a call from a cop saying they normally don't do this but asked if he could give my number to the girl because she wanted to thank me and felt it would bring closure to her experience. I agreed, no problem, and a couple days later she called and asked if she and her parents could take me out for dinner. We met up at a nice place and she gave me one hug, looked me in the eyes and said "thank you for saving my life". I didn't cry then but I have a tear in my eye now writing this.... I never thought of it like that. Anyways, we didn't talk about the incident at all at dinner... just normal folk talk. It came up that I was in criminology and that's when her dad talked about his position within corrections and job as a warden. No talk of any "free passes" then whatsoever but he said when I graduated to get in touch with him and we would loo after me. They paid the bill and that was the last I ever saw or heard from them but when I got busted and was shitting my pants... I had to pull out all the stops so I dropped his name and the cops mulled around for a bit, looked at my ID (name) made some calls, and next thing I knew, they start being all nice and we actually ended up helping the officers tear down all the tents/wood structures and hauling it out to the front. At the end of it all, they shook our hands and left. We expected something to come of it but as the months passed, we kinda just forgot about it. That was 4 years ago and I still havent heard another word of it nor about the girl's father. Believe it or don't, I could care less.

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    If you are/were a big time drug grower/dealer why in the fukk did you roll to the Rhianna concert in what looked to be a 2004 Honda Civic (or something similar)? Oh, and your boyfriend needs to get some new shorts.......the "John Stockton" look went out about two decades ago.
    Only about one year of growing before we got busted so in total, I only walked away with 35k or so. That paid for tuition and rent mostly... a vacation or two and some clothes and it was all gone. I also didn't have to work during school. I never even thought of buying a car... I live downtown and everything is within walking distance.

SpreadSniper

So let me get this right.... some guy, who is a warden... you simply mentioned the guys name and "POOF", everything disappeared? Do you realize what it takes to get a search warrant? Do you understand the amount of work that goes into a search warrant before a judge will sign the thing? So I guess a couple magic words (apparently some guys name who is loosely affiliated with the law enforcement sector) is all it takes to negate all the work that led up to your house being searched, all the man hours that came with it, cops showing up at your door, seizing all your stuff, etc?

Could you imagine the hell there would be to pay if the newspapers got a hold of a story like this?

1+1 is not equalling 2 here, but as you said, believe it or not, you don't care.

YorkHunt
    I JUST RELEASED
    YorkHunt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

SS....lets let him bask in how hard he is, only guy hes fooling if hes lying is himself.

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV

So let me get this right.... some guy, who is a warden... you simply mentioned the guys name and "POOF", everything disappeared? Do you realize what it takes to get a search warrant? Do you understand the amount of work that goes into a search warrant before a judge will sign the thing? So I guess a couple magic words (apparently some guys name who is loosely affiliated with the law enforcement sector) is all it takes to negate all the work that led up to your house being searched, all the man hours that came with it, cops showing up at your door, seizing all your stuff, etc?

Could you imagine the hell there would be to pay if the newspapers got a hold of a story like this?

1+1 is not equalling 2 here, but as you said, believe it or not, you don't care.
    No warrant... Cops randomly saw one of my roommates smoking on the porch and started harassing him. They put him in cuffs in the backseat and came to our door. We had a buddy over who didn't know about the grow so he let the cops in cause they said they didn't care about minimal amounts and just wanted to make sure we werent a stash house or a selling spot. He admitted we smoked weed there a lot but it wasn't anything like that so he let them in. They obviously stumbled upon the plants and the rest went downhill. Ya I know, rookie mistakes smoking outside/having friends over but it was our first time and we were young and stupid.

You're right though... the fact that a television crew and a newspaper journalist showed up and walked away without names is baffling... they weren't even allowed to post my address; only street name. I don't know what the cops told them but If I were those journalists, I'd be asking a lot of questions.

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Hit last night with the lock of the day, going with this today:

Royals [+102]

(If you know me and my style, you know I don't believe in locks but people seem to gravitate towards bullshit [jj, tracer, etc.] so I call it a lock but really it's just my top play)

And now for tracer... Who says he's done 7 years of hard time... Real OGs do the crime but don't serve the time pal...

Bust

This was a few years back... Made the 5 oclock news as well as the paper and I didn't even see a judge or have my name released. Sure, they seized all my equipment/plants/weed but I'm still free as a bird cause that's how we do. You picked the wrong guy to bash pal, I WILL bury you.
    sure you didnt see a judge pal

what did ya blow all the cops on scene as a trade

-1,000,000 that pic has nothing to do with you

+985,000 that pic does have something to do with you

Br0nxer

I will take pleasure in burying you DJ. you fukkin prikk

dont walk into PT like you are something

your a fukkin nobody kid

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV

Quote Originally Posted by Br0nxer View Post
    sure you didnt see a judge pal

what did ya blow all the cops on scene as a trade

-1,000,000 that pic has nothing to do with you

+985,000 that pic does have something to do with you
    1. Read whole thread.
    2. Wish I could take the odds.

Br0nxer

you take it in the ass pal

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV

Quote Originally Posted by Br0nxer View Post
    I will take pleasure in burying you DJ. you fukkin prikk

dont walk into PT like you are something

your fukkin nothing kid
    Another fukking screen name who is all talk... Put yourself out there shitbag. A kid like me doesn't get burried, I'm always on top.

First 1234 Last