Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

The WNBA is so dumb.

5 day games in a three day period, when there's no baseball. What are they thinking???

You'll never get more attention and they're avoiding it.

TheGambler
    TheGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

It may be dumb and I don't disagree with you but I have a lot of buddies that make some serious cash off of it.

Jericholic
    The Ayatollah of Rock 'N Rolla
    Jericholic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8286

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehorseshoe View Post
    5 day games in a three day period, when there's no baseball. What are they thinking???

You'll never get more attention and they're avoiding it.
    I know the reason the Lynx are having a day game on Wednesday is that its the day that many of the local Summer Day Camps go on a field trip to the game. I've worked at one of these camps for the past few summers. It's actually probably one of their highest attended games of the year. I wouldn't be surprised if that is the case for some of the other teams as well.

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Quote Originally Posted by Jericholic View Post

I know the reason the Lynx are having a day game on Wednesday is that its the day that many of the local Summer Day Camps go on a field trip to the game. I've worked at one of these camps for the past few summers. It's actually probably one of their highest attended games of the year. I wouldn't be surprised if that is the case for some of the other teams as well.
    Then they have to adjust the times for this. This is a golden opportunity to get desperate sports junkies, watching the sport. There's nothing to compete. If it was on right now, we'd all be forced to watch it.

It is a serious money maker by the way as TheGambler stated.

Jericholic
    The Ayatollah of Rock 'N Rolla
    Jericholic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8286

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehorseshoe View Post

Then they have to adjust the times for this. This is a golden opportunity to get desperate sports junkies, watching the sport. There's nothing to compete. If it was on right now, we'd all be forced to watch it.

It is a serious money maker by the way as TheGambler stated.
    I don't disagree with you, I would actually maybe watch a little bit of a game on Wednesday night when there is nothing else on....and then never speak of it again.

JerseyLove
    JerseyLove's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Make a contest for it

NYER5680
    NYER5680's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 77

Can be a cash cow if you work hard at it. Good profits in it.