Ron Paul Says 1.3 Trillion Dollar Debt Owed To Federal Reserve Is Not Real

BookiesBernanke
    BookiesBernanke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Anyone that votes for this idiot will get exactly what they deserve

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

In a sense he is right. Debt in it of itself is interest created on borrowed dollars that were created by a system controlled by people who print money that has nothing to back it up. So debt is only real if we make it real. The people give money power, it can not stand up on it's own. If we decided to throw out the federal reserve, they would be powerless to make us pay back that imaginary debt. Keynesian vs Austrian economics. The Austrian way is more pure and makes a lot more sense. Ron Paul is the man!

AribaAriba
    AribaAriba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

he is the one of the few that stands to represent the masses. u guys should check his history, he talk the talk and walk the walk.

BookiesBernanke

Yea a 30 yr Washington INSIDER is going to represent the masses

FindTheLock

Quote Originally Posted by BookiesBernanke View Post
    Yea a 30 yr Washington INSIDER is going to represent the masses
    I am not trying to pick a fight with you, but what is it about Ron Paul that you disagree with exactly? I am very curious to hear someone give me a good reason not to like the guy for what he says he wants to do.

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 561

Quote Originally Posted by FindTheLock View Post
    I am not trying to pick a fight with you, but what is it about Ron Paul that you disagree with exactly? I am very curious to hear someone give me a good reason not to like the guy for what he says he wants to do.
    points 2,3, and 4 would all easily finish bankrupting our country. It is scary that people support people like him and Palin

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 561

the first point is dicey too, but wow what did he put in the kool-aid

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

I'll take a stab and say that his screen name has something to do with it. Ron Paul fighting to get rid of the organization Ben Bernacke heads.

Dude's right about just about everything. Our last hope before we permanently fall into an irreversable two-party system of dunces. Shame he's as old as he is, and his son attached himself to the freaking Tea Party.

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

And we all need to stop thinking that these ideas would instantly come into fruition if he were to be elected. We don't have a monarchy in this country.

BookiesBernanke

What exactly has Ron Paul done other than talk a bunch of BS and vote inconsequentially?

The only way your going to bring about a positive change (for the middle class) in the system is to get rid of the system and a 76 yr old 30+ yr politician is not going to get rid of the system

Want to get rid of the fed? Stop using fiat money
    Last edited by BookiesBernanke; 07-12-11 at 02:55 AM.

BookiesBernanke

Last edited by BookiesBernanke; 07-12-11 at 03:03 AM.

Gee
    Gee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2327

Is he serious? Do American's actually follow this guy?

I suppose he's probably old and a true patriot.

I suspect my ebay purchases from America will become a lot cheaper very soon.

Hopefully your country doesn't fold. I need MLB and football.

BookiesBernanke

Quote Originally Posted by Gee View Post

Is he serious? Do American's actually follow this guy?

I suppose he's probably old and a true patriot.

I suspect my ebay purchases from America will become a lot cheaper very soon.

Hopefully your country doesn't fold. I need MLB and football.
    No worries - your country is just as insolvent (and I dont even know what country you are from)

Gee
    Gee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2327

No worries - your country is just as insolvent (and I dont even know what country you are from)

Australia. We are actually still doing OK.

Today was a bit of a bloodbath, but it was expected.

I cannot believe this guy is running for President with these horrible, gimmicky ideas.

The bottom line IMO is that America needs to raise its taxes and its citizens need to start learning to live within their means for some time.

The magic wand solution is appealing, particularly to the lowest common denominator, and if you get it, you deserve it.

BookiesBernanke

Quote Originally Posted by Gee View Post

Australia. We are actually still doing OK.

Today was a bit of a bloodbath, but it was expected.

I cannot believe this guy is running for President with these horrible, gimmicky ideas.

The bottom line IMO is that America needs to raise its taxes and its citizens need to start learning to live within their means for some time.

The magic wand solution is appealing, particularly to the lowest common denominator, and if you get it, you deserve it.
    I take it back -- nice place to be from

FindTheLock

What exactly has Ron Paul done other than talk a bunch of BS and vote inconsequentially?

The only way your going to bring about a positive change (for the middle class) in the system is to get rid of the system and a 76 yr old 30+ yr politician is not going to get rid of the system

Want to get rid of the fed? Stop using fiat money
    What currency do you propose if not fiat currency? Right now there are no other options. That is how the fed stays in business. They run a monopoly. You say to stop using fiat currency as if there were another choice, but there is no other currency in the entire world right now. Every single country is in debt using fiat money because of a system that was built to fail. The bankers know they are the ones who stand to lose the most if Ron Paul gets elected, because what he wants to do is strip them of their power and the chains that they bind us with, which is why he has no real chance to win the election. The money involved in stopping him will be too much to overcome. The ill informed voters who believe everything on the Fed controlled ads will vote against him, because the fed uses those ads to run smear campaigns on anyone who opposes their might. It is what it is, and life is too short for most people to educate themselves on the subject. So they just vote for the best advertisements they see on TV. I like Ron Paul and his ideas. He wants to make changes in the system, and that is where the problems begin and end. You can only put a band aid on a wound for so long before it gets infected and needs to be surgically removed. This country needs to be operated on before we lose any more appendages.
    Last edited by FindTheLock; 07-12-11 at 03:32 AM.

BookiesBernanke

What currency do you propose if not fiat currency? Right now there are no other options. That is how the fed stays in business. They run a monopoly. You say to stop using fiat currency as if there were another choice, but there is no other currency in the entire world right now. Every single country is in debt using fiat money because of a system that was built to fail. The bankers know they are the ones who stand to lose the most if Ron Paul gets elected, because what he wants to do is strip them of their power and the chains that they bind us with, which is why he has no real chance to win the election. The money involved in stopping him will be too much to overcome. The ill informed voters who believe everything on the Fed controlled ads will vote against him, because the fed uses those ads to run smear campaigns on anyone who opposes their might. It is what it is, and life is too short for most people to educate themselves on the subject. So they just vote for the best advertisements they see on TV. I like Ron Paul and his ideas. He wants to make changes in the system, and that is where the problems begin and end. You can only put a band aid on a wound for so long before it gets infected and needs to be surgically removed. This country needs to be operated on before we lose any more appendages.
    Very good post
    The FED wants Paul to win
    You cant operate on our system - its been DOA
    We are slaves and have always been slaves to Horus
    Our 13 colonies are just a re-enactment of the 13 pieces of Osiris

So sit back and watch the Pharoahs dazzle us with magic (Apple Mac, IBM, Microsoft) and sacrifice ourselves at the altar of Horus (world wars)

FindTheLock

Did you watch Zeitgeist? I didn't touch base with the astronomy behind everything, but that would lead us into a topic that even Einstein or Hawking couldn't feel confident in. Too much for one person to absorb, so I just placed a two teamer tennis parlilly on Ferrero and Davydenko.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

I like Lori Rothman. I would like to lick her up and down and all around!