Brick Landerz
    Forever in Debt. Period.
    Brick Landerz's Avatar Become A Pro!

OFFICIAL NFL plays for Sunday 9/9/2012 from the Landers who posts winners

Boys it's time to make some fukkin cash with Brick again! The powers that be don't like Brick here because they don't like you to win, or they're racist against me because of my last name and unbelievably pale whiteness, but Brick will not go away boys! We will get into that a little later.

Redskins +9 (3 units)

Seahawks -1.5 (3 units) I got this early

Saints under 51 (3 units)

Titans ML +210 (5 units) That's right boys I have big testes unlike my brother Brick who lays -20,000 but is still down 200k lifetime, and then he calls me crying asking why he's down so much Take the points if you must.

Raiders -1 (4 units) - This is for Modnay night. Since I will be banned soon I will post this now. SALAD!

Some action plays because Brick is a degen..

Jets -3 (1 unit)

49ers +5.5 (1 unit)

Atlanta -2.5 (1 unit)

Pittsburgh +2 (1 unit)

Take these winners and run before Brick gets banned again and sent into the abyss. It's funny when Brick gets banned boys. The reason they state is "None specified" and the lift date is "Never" If Brick goes SBR Pro will the mods get off my nuts? Brick is considering it.

Brock stop hating me pal. My brother Brock has always hated me. I have a lovely wife, he had to settle for a transvestite. He always struck out with girls, boys. After a girl would reject him, I would walk up to the girl and say the exact opposite of what he did, and I would be in her pants in minutes, boys. I have been fading Brock all my life. I'm up over 200k lifetime boys. Those dog winners are sweet! SALAD!!!

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

ROFLcopter
    ROFLcopter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1284

SALAD!!!! good luck Brick

BeerandBets
    BeerandBets's Avatar Become A Pro!

Brick has less than 20 minutes to live

Mikeyanks23
    Welcome to Darkhat Nation