kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

ok mets fans, i'll do it

mets fans stand up. official check in. i'm seeing a lot of nym threads for the first time ever. we are almost relevant again led by reyes. and we're not even full strength. time for first playoffs in about 6 years. (that image of beltran with the bat on his shoulders for the third strike is embedded into my brain). it is excruciating because most mets fans are knick fans as well so between the playoff drought and the knicks irrelevance, its been a rough...LOT OF YEARS....i'm glad we're in the chase and hope the ball keeps rolling. that 2k team was amazing with the lack of true talent and to make the ws. we grind it out. not buying titles like the yanks.(but we would if we could). minaya did a great job with players, just could never hire the right mgr. hell, i woulda took davey johnson. good enough for the nats. LETS GO METS....

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sit down and STFU. As long as the mets play ball in America they wont be relevant. Good day sir

kingdom
    kingdom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1957

Quote Originally Posted by Cap dat 4ss View Post
    Sit down and STFU. As long as the mets play ball in America they wont be relevant. Good day sir
    i hope your team has at least 2 c'ships. and thats for a team that came in the league in the 60's. only marlins can match that.

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5

Since jenny finch retired i quit watching.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

mets are champs, checking in man fun to watch all the clutch hitting. not a knicks fan though. jets fan and it has been a lot of years. nets fan here, they made playoffs not too long ago.

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Quote Originally Posted by Cap dat 4ss View Post
    Since jenny finch retired i quit watching.
    It's Jennie Finch, not Jenny

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5

You should be embarrassed to know that.