stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Want to see an athlete specifically blame God for losing

Sure Bron touched on upon it but didn't say it directly just said it wasn't time yet. I see so many thank God when they win, because you know a higher power would obviously choose sports favs.

I want to see someone specifically say "I asked the big guy for help and he really ****** me here"

Would make my day. Just once.

Dax
    Formerly known as the Linesman!
    Dax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 210

Dude, seems like you didn't watch the Bills Game last year where Ryan Fitzy threw the ball to Steve Johnson and he dropped it... It would have been a game winning play against the Steelers... but Johnson Dropped it and Said " I praise you 24/7!!!! and this is how you do me!!!!! You expect me to learn from this??? How?!?!?! I'll never forget this! Ever!! THX Tho..."

Check it out here.

nyed1010
    nyed1010's Avatar Become A Pro!

the first athlete to do this will officially be my favorite athlete of all time.
    Just imagine a guy going "first and foremost, I want to blame god, without him, I wouldn't of been here today to throw that game ending interception"

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Quote Originally Posted by Dax View Post
    Dude, seems like you didn't watch the Bills Game last year where Ryan Fitzy threw the ball to Steve Johnson and he dropped it... It would have been a game winning play against the Steelers... but Johnson Dropped it and Said " I praise you 24/7!!!! and this is how you do me!!!!! You expect me to learn from this??? How?!?!?! I'll never forget this! Ever!! THX Tho..."

Check it out here.
    Oh yeah you're right, I remember that

Stevie Johnson wins

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

I want to see the winning team huddle up as the losers walk by to go to the locker room and start singing "Jesus loves me this I know....for the Bible tells me so...."
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: gman2114

gman2114
    SBR Rocks
    gman2114's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1279

This would the best sound bite ever.

"We lost today because God was pissed at me for nailing those two h**kers last night."