xxplosive
    xxplosive's Avatar Become A Pro!

Should I be nervous!?

I do my usual routine of getting money onto a site. Send the money takes a lot longer than usual. I call the company the lady then begins to confront me about my transfers. I say they are family members because I am of the same decent of the country of origin. She then goes you transfer will not be permitted because it do not pass security? Is there anything this company could do to me?

edit: done with gambling until better deposit options

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Can you just use the other service, **. or w.u?

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

i dont believe it....try another location

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

i got denied once so i just set up a new account and when they asked me why i was sending the money i acted like my pants were on fire and i had a friend stuck in CR who needed money to get home

had a friend there watching me on the phone who was dying the whole time

maxvalue1
    maxvalue1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Thats hard to believe...they have no security...most of the time they will ask you if you know the receiver (becuse of huge amount of fraud/scams).
    The main reason it gets "help up" and/or denied is because one letter didnt match in the name or you didnt put pay in US dollars..all simple quick fixes

Extra Innings

I usually say I am sending it to an orphanage/church.

xxplosive

Yea, I never have had a problem before guys. The thing is 5Dimes would not let me send to Nicaragua because I have already sent to their processors so I had to send to Phillipines.

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have been sending ** and ** for over a decade now and not once was I ever asked the reason I was sending money. I was asked on several occasions if I knew the receiver but after a simple yes answer there is no problem. Now I have been living in the same location going on 4 years now and I've found my girl at the local Walmart, older lady who could give 2 shits who or why I'm sending the money, just says hello, bullshits with me a little while she is entering the info, a good bye and that's it. Easiest way to deposit.

iceminers26

Quote Originally Posted by xxplosive View Post
    Yea, I never have had a problem before guys. The thing is 5Dimes would not let me send to Nicaragua because I have already sent to their processors so I had to send to Phillipines.
    this roadblock is so easy to get around, think about it - do they ask for your ID when you are SENDING? NO, therefore you can easy get around this minor roadblock .
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: excel

xxplosive

I have been sending for quite awhile I always do it online never had a problem until now.

LChruscial85
    Tyler Bray to the Bills!
    LChruscial85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Never have had that problem before either....doubt anything will happen to you...that is pretty f***** up though!

Jrod124
    Update your status
    Jrod124's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 535

Quote Originally Posted by iceminers26 View Post
    this roadblock is so easy to get around, think about it - do they ask for your ID when you are SENDING? NO, therefore you can easy get around this minor roadblock .
    Exactly and 5dimes cld give a **** who the sender is just tell him the senders name u used my called up. One week I sent one under my name and then used a friends name two days late. Prolly cld have used Joe Blow and it wld be fine

iceminers26

I have been sending for quite awhile I always do it online never had a problem until now.
    if this is the method you want to use today and given your current situation, you have 2 options:

1. send the money under a made up name, inform 5D of this before sending (I have done this before and if I remember correctly, it was at 5D).

2. If you don't feel comfortable about that, give the money to a friend or family member and just have them send it (give 5D that persons name when you call in with #).

Simple

Extra Innings

online p2p sucks....just go to Wally World

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

get a fukin local like a real man

xxplosive

Please find me one

jeffksu
    jeffksu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8728

wow...hope this is an isolated incident..could be trouble brewing boys, but good luck to ya at getting the action...

firehoyt
    Are you serious, Clark?
    firehoyt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

I had trouble the first time I tried using $ Grammy online. It got denied and I tried it again an it worked. I usually go to Walmart and find a clerk that doesn't give a shit and they never ask any questions.

dzzznutz
    dzzznutz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

ive been asked for my id when sending money. now im nervous

xxplosive

update: was allowed to get a nicaraguan name from 5d today went online and sent it now i am not allowed to sign into my name without talking to customer service wtf guys?

VegasVixen
    Update your status
    VegasVixen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1357

update: was allowed to get a nicaraguan name from 5d today went online and sent it now i am not allowed to sign into my name without talking to customer service wtf guys?
    It's easier to do at a local location than online. Yes, it requires actually leaving your house, but no issues.

donkdown
    donkdown's Avatar Become A Pro!

U must be using cc to send!! U r going to be perma banned from this option most likely!! I wouldnt keep trying either cuz your card is probably getting cherged!! U r going to have to take cash to a agent location. Dont use your name but someone u know incase there is a problem and u would have to pick money up again. Your name is most likely black listed especially for using cc via wstrn union..

dzzznutz
    dzzznutz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

ive used credit dard online and had to speak to customer service but they okd me after talking to an agent. I dont like that option though because my cc company charges an extra 20 for cash advance

firehoyt
    Are you serious, Clark?
    firehoyt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Quote Originally Posted by VegasVixen View Post
    It's easier to do at a local location than online. Yes, it requires actually leaving your house, but no issues.
    Where have you been VV?!? Still running the tout service with LetsGoOut?!? The website appears to be abandoned and there's no activity in the forum.