MB
    MB's Avatar Become A Pro!

I love that 'nobody thought they would get that far' argument. Muthafuckas were handing them the ship b4 they played a game

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BRAVES1985 View Post
    what? lebron wanted to play for the bulls rose didnt want anything to do with him http://www.nesn.com/2011/05/derrick-...him-wrong.html
    that article didnt tell u jack shit.
    he never even got a quote from rose, its all the writers opinion and speculation.
    fail.

PlatinumBerg
    PlatinumBerg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 613

Yea, people are SO FULL OF SHIT. There were a bunch of idiots on here saying the Heat will win for sure, and even beat the Bulls 72-10 record.

BRAVES1985
    BRAVES1985's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1975

Quote Originally Posted by jsmithj88 View Post
    that article didnt tell u jack shit. he never even got a quote from rose, its all the writers opinion and speculation. fail.
    you are a fool if you think rose wanted lebron on his team

Tree Rollins
    Tree Rollins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1029

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie1412 View Post
    They could have played with Derrik Rose at the 1 Wade at the 2 Lebron at the 3 and Joakim Noah at the 4. They would have won SEVERAL championships.
    Yeah. And that's why every time Lebron says "i came here b/c i wanted to win"...if it's all about winning, you go to chicago. For Lebron, it's all about the beach and endorsements and hosting club parties and all that other bullshit. Lebron is a liar.

JDUB07
    Houston Cougars!!!
    JDUB07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

They probably would have one it this year. But no way would they have had money to sign Boozer also. But Joakim Noah would be perfect big man in that scenario.

Tree Rollins

Quote Originally Posted by D3 Mighty Ducks View Post
    Why the fukk are you guys still talking about this? NBA sucks get over it..
    Hey stiffy.

sneak-a-peak
    sneak-a-peak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

personally i think the thing those two should have done is have recruited amare down to mami instead of bosh

but im glad they didnt because i cant stand these divas

so glad to see dirk kidd and jet get theirs

chantrain
    chantrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Rose just wants to win. and he said as much to Lebron in his text message. Rose is just NOT the type of person to recruit others to come play with him. It's not in his personality. Rose liked his team mates and thought he could win with them. He probably honestly did not care either way.

tkim8404
    tkim8404's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 982

Lebron needs to get his head together and learn how to post up and he should be alright.

Tree Rollins

Quote Originally Posted by tkim8404 View Post
    Lebron needs to get his head together and learn how to post up and he should be alright.
    Not only has he not developed a post game, he literally does not have one distinguishable post move in his entire game. It's ridiculous. To me, it shows a total lack of commitment. There's no excuse for it. He's a 6'8 260 lb. 2/3 guard who have been playing basketball for over 20 years and playing professionally for 8 seasons. And he doesn't have ONE post move.
    Points Awarded:

Bill Dozer gave Tree Rollins 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Shack
    Shack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Tyson Chandler mocked Lebron in parade after celebration....saying we do things big in Dallas. We don't want just 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. Got a good laugh and cheers.

jsmithj88

Quote Originally Posted by BRAVES1985 View Post
    you are a fool if you think rose wanted lebron on his team
    never said he did or he didnt.
    but u seem to think rose didnt want lebron.
    go ahead and explain y he wouldnt want a 2X MVP on his team ................

twelvejewelz
    twelvejewelz's Avatar Become A Pro!

never said he did or he didnt. but u seem to think rose didnt want lebron. go ahead and explain y he wouldnt want a 2X MVP on his team ................
    Rose is a humble guy and i think lebron would have brought bad media to Rose just like he did to miami ( kind of like the villan)and it would be opposite of the image he is going for. IMO Rose will be the symbol of the NBA in the years to come and i dont think he would want his image tainted by this assh0le. I also think he is a true competitor and wants to compete with the best and not just team up with the best like lebron, wade and bosh did to win a championship. Although If howard goes to the bulls he is considered a "hero" in the nba ( how the media portrays these idiots) and i think they would mesh great. I think this is the kind of thing the NBA is going for to get more $$ and viewers. Its turning into the wwe

KingDave101
    KingDave101's Avatar Become A Pro!

that article didnt tell u jack shit.
    he never even got a quote from rose, its all the writers opinion and speculation.
    fail.
    agreed. The only fact he has in the article is that Rose sent Lebron a text welcoming him to Chicago, and then for some reason the author speculates the exact opposite for the rest of the article

jsmithj88

Quote Originally Posted by twelvejewelz View Post
    Rose is a humble guy and i think lebron would have brought bad media to Rose just like he did to miami ( kind of like the villan)and it would be opposite of the image he is going for. IMO Rose will be the symbol of the NBA in the years to come and i dont think he would want his image tainted by this assh0le. I also think he is a true competitor and wants to compete with the best and not just team up with the best like lebron, wade and bosh did to win a championship. Although If howard goes to the bulls he is considered a "hero" in the nba ( how the media portrays these idiots) and i think they would mesh great. I think this is the kind of thing the NBA is going for to get more $$ and viewers. Its turning into the wwe
    so a bulls team that had been teetering around .500 and being the 8th seed the last few years
    rose wouldnt want lebron as a teammate or wade or bosh? ...........
    so lebron joining the bulls would be portrayed as rose teaming up with the "best" and seen as a negative
    but if howard joins the bulls, it would be portrayed as a positive
    hypocritical there .............

Pride
    rally rally rally
    Pride's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 200

Quote Originally Posted by chantrain View Post
    there's no excuse for missing free throws. But Wade missed some too. Sometimes people just miss free throws. Heat, as a team, missed a ton of them in the final game. Doesn't mean you necessarily choked.

I believe Rose is an 89% free throw shooter...so he'll miss some of them occasionally.
    lolno

amazing ft percentage + missing clutch fts = choking

bureK
    OKCity
    bureK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 811

NBA is full of useless overrated PFs - Bosh, Boozer, Lee, Rashard Lewis, Diaw?

Kevin Love and maybe some picks or players should be traded for Bosh and it would be easy for the Heat I don't care about Bosh's +/- he's still the biggest wacko in this team

bureK
    OKCity

Barrack Obama wanted James go to the Bulls and Rose said No. Big Man.

eleuropeano
    eleuropeano's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1924

Cleveland cursed LeBron. The doomed themselves to eternal mediocrity as long as he never wins a ring.

borgsta
    borgsta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3230

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    bulls would never win with rose, lebrick and wade.

wade couldn't carry 1 choker to the title and he would have to carry 2.

rose in 4th quarter = 20% fg
    lebrick in 4th quarter = 2ppg

LOL, love it.

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

Quote Originally Posted by bureK View Post
    NBA is full of useless overrated PFs - Bosh, Boozer, Lee, Rashard Lewis, Diaw?

Kevin Love and maybe some picks or players should be traded for Bosh and it would be easy for the Heat

Like Minny would give UP Love AND "some picks or players" for Bosh?? I think you have that backwards pal??

upscope
    upscope's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6685

Onlooker, are you STILL slurping LeBron's cok?? Are you ever going to figure it out about this guy or are you just going to continue to slurp yr after yr??

New yr new excuse for this POS LeBron.....now it's "It was only their first yr together. Their actually ahead of schedule." Get the fk outta here w/ that bullsh#t. It has been well documented by anybody that knows basketball (including the players) that anything short of Championship for the Miami Heat is considered FAILURE. This season was not "ahead of schedule" for them. This season was a FAILURE for them.
    You don't assemble a team like that in that manner & consider anything less than a Championship a success.....sorry.

Hotdiggity11
    Hotdiggity11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135

It doesn't matter, by all accounts, the Heat will probably win multiple championships [Definitely not the 7-8 Lebron idiotically promised] within the next 6-7 years if they keep the core group together.

rickbo528
    rickbo528's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

Would be very interesting to see if Bulls could pull off a trade for Dwight Howard. Not sure who Magic would be willing to take from Bulls to make a trade work.

juuso
    juuso's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

That Chicago lineup would have been hell of a team, but IMHO Miami will likely still win it in 2012.

M.W.
    M.W.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6270

Quote Originally Posted by arnoldrothstein View Post
    What are you talking about no one thought tgey would be thete? The only mothet fukkers that count thought they would be there, the boys in the dessert. They were favored to win it from the beginning till the end in Vegas. Get your shit str8

blinky88
    blinky88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Miami will not win it in 2012. They are devastated from this year and everything has to go perfect for them to win it all in 2012.

KKoz9
    KKoz9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Why not just get Kobe and Dwight Howard too?

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Have to agree with Ralphie. The Heat could end up being this era's Stockton-Malon Utah Jazz to the the Bulls again... The Jazz were always a decent team but never could get past the hump. The Bulls have pieces to work with.

The Bulls had the budget for another star in the offseason. It should have been Wade (or even Lebron would fit) Rose, Noah, Boozer and Deng. I was rooting for Joe Johnson joining them in the offseason.

thunderingherd23
    thunderingherd23's Avatar Become A Pro!

yeah if that Bulls team had Lebron it would have been unbelievable...they won 62 games without him

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

Bill Dozer Im a Bulls fan and a season ticket holder and I can say with great confidence I was ecstatic that the Bulls didnt sign Joe Johnson.

bureK
    OKCity

They said before the Heat 1st season that Cavs won what about 62 games with James? How many won Heat this year again?

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie1412 View Post
    Bill Dozer Im a Bulls fan and a season ticket holder and I can say with great confidence I was ecstatic that the Bulls didnt sign Joe Johnson.
    They can sign Howard in a sign and trade right? Lots of cap room left?

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11198

Quote Originally Posted by Hotdiggity11 View Post
    It doesn't matter, by all accounts, the Heat will probably win multiple championships [Definitely not the 7-8 Lebron idiotically promised] within the next 6-7 years if they keep the core group together.
    I don't understand this one bit?? Wade is one play away from being seriously injured and Lebron doesn't want the bright lights. Both of these guys have a lot of miles on their legs. I really think one or both are very soon to be on the downswing. I think what we've seen of Lebron the past 2 years shows that he's regressing and not progressing. I think he was a better player 3 years ago than this year. It's his inconsistency this year that's a question mark. He use to bring it every night but the past 2 years have seen him inexplicably quit at times even apart from the playoffs.

Also remember that they are in cap hell. Who are they going to add for the vet minimum? They have to get Chalmers and hope to get someone that want to play for the circus. Haslem and Mike Miller have been marred with injuries, BigZ and Juwanji are done. Joel Anthony is the one other bright spot on a smelly old fish roster. I think the Heat are going to get bounced out earlier next year in the playoffs. Chicago, Atlanta, Orlando, NY, Indiana and the 76ers all should be better.

First 123 Last