Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

Video of Wade and Queen Mocking Dirk

1:10

Then of course Wade takes a moderate body blow and has to miss 10 minutes of game while Dirk missed 0 and did not dramatize a legit 102 fever in anway and still won the game while Wade and Queen fail.

Notice Wade initiates it (cause he's jealous Dirk is beating his ass as top player and closing out games, unlike him) while Queen seems hesitant and unwilling at first, before following like a good little girl for daddy.

There has never been 2 bigger pieces of shit that deserve to lose more in the history of atheltics.
    Last edited by Sunde91; 06-10-11 at 03:50 AM.
    Points Awarded:

nosniboR11 gave Sunde91 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Hotdiggity11
    Hotdiggity11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135

Regardless of who wins the championship, Wade and especially Lebron will never be classy and beloved in the eyes of the everyday fan like Dirk is.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

I said to Lou after the game that I was starting to feel sorry for James because so many people can't stand him and are revelling in his crappy performances.

But yet again that tool goes and reminds me exactly why people despise the guy.

What classless fukwits. Anyone idolising these guys has rocks in their head.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: nosniboR11

NBA_Brosuf
    Fade me to Become A Pro LOL
    NBA_Brosuf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

It is not an uncommon thing. It is happening everywhere. Black players are known to mock white players. Black players will say that white players are only good for jump shots. Mullin, Bird, miller, all 3 ball expertise. Now they are doing it to Dirk.

Dirk, when he talks, he is humble. Dirk and his shooting coach, one that he even calls him his 2nd dad. You will never see James and wade second best to anybody.

It is either all eyes of them or I'll throw the mayweather attitude and snooty attitude back at you.

This final is starting to sound like the good team vs the bad team. I'm rooting for the good team and have bet upon them but they failed me when I do. LOL
    Last edited by NBA_Brosuf; 06-10-11 at 04:33 AM.

Johnnythunder
    Johnnythunder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 869

I look at their coughing as a harbinger of their choking the entire series away...cough cough....choke choke.

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Dirk is soft..

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by daimoshokage View Post
    Dirk is soft..
    yeah i agree

all the times i've seen him cry, he's such a pussy

oh wait

clarkacal
    clarkacal's Avatar Become A Pro!

2:17

Holy crap Carlisle looks AND sounds like Jim Carrey!

cockblocker
    cockblocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Notice how LeBron just follows Wade. We know who wears the pants in that relationship.

daimoshokage

“Everyone is injured at this time,” Wade said Tuesday. “I’m not going to get into the fun-loving story of him being sick, either. Once you show up on the court, you show up on the court. Everyone is equal.”

Dirk is a fame whore.. he wants to be like Mike re: Mike's Flu Game in the Finals.. What a joke..

Either you play or you don't.. stop playing the I'm sick bullshit.. what a softie..

nastradamus
    nastradamus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2956

Wade and queen will be crying after losing finals!

Monte
    Monte's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dirk is a fame whore.. he wants to be like Mike re: Mike's Flu Game in the Finals.. What a joke..

Either you play or you don't.. stop playing the I'm sick bullshit.. what a softie..
    You miami fanboi shithead, i hope you loose your ass when te mavs win it all

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Ghetto Blacks usually makes fool of themselves in any environment

end of story
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: cully_cross, and Jerm3462

shari91

“Everyone is injured at this time,” Wade said Tuesday. “I’m not going to get into the fun-loving story of him being sick, either. Once you show up on the court, you show up on the court. Everyone is equal.” Dirk is a fame whore.. he wants to be like Mike re: Mike's Flu Game in the Finals.. What a joke.. Either you play or you don't.. stop playing the I'm sick bullshit.. what a softie..
    Is that the same as LeBron using the "I have an injured elbow and will be having surgery" bullshit after having his ass handed to him last year? Did you send him flowers after his surgery? Of course not. It never happened.

Dirk was still playing when he was sick while your boy LeBron did absolutely nothing. Believe me - he cost me money in that game last year when he basically sat his ass on the floor and quit. Him mocking anyone about ANYTHING is absolutely hilarious at this point.

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

******* assholes

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

No matter how much money you have......you can't buy class.

I wonder if D-Wade likes it when people laugh at how big of a drama queen his bitch ass was while leaving his wife, and the mother of his kids, for another woman? Or how about Bron-Bron's own MOTHER banging one of his teammates on the Cavs and getting arrested for disorderly conduct and assault?

I don't have to say it. You all know what these 2 clowns are.........

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

ChileCheese
    ChileCheese's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 256

This thread shall be bumped every time some perennial loser tries and defend these two tw@ts.

jjgold

This whole thing with these 2 is unreal
    If they lose it has to deflate their egos big time.

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

Lebron is turning into one of the biggest choke artists in the history of the NBA, and there is no dispute whatsoever.

11 points total in five 4th quarters from apparently the best talent in the world, that reivals that of MJ......give me a friggin break. Baby Bron Bron doesn't even want the ball down the stretch, and looks scared as fu(k when he does get the ball and puts up a shot.

I think Bron/MJ conversations have been barried, and will never arise again!

Scorpion
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Regul8er View Post
    Lebron is turning into one of the biggest choke artists in the history of the NBA, and there is no dispute whatsoever.

11 points total in five 4th quarters from apparently the best talent in the world, that reivals that of MJ......give me a friggin break. Baby Bron Bron doesn't even want the ball down the stretch, and looks scared as fu(k when he does get the ball and puts up a shot.

I think Bron/MJ conversations have been barried, and will never arise again!

I think Lebron has scored 2 pts or less in 4th quarter in the last 4 games

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

“Everyone is injured at this time,” Wade said Tuesday. “I’m not going to get into the fun-loving story of him being sick, either. Once you show up on the court, you show up on the court. Everyone is equal.”

WOW, I never knew you were Dwayne Wade...............it's cool that you post here.

Do any of your teammates do as well?

daimoshokage

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

DIRK is the biggest hero in American sports right now......

daimoshokage

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    DIRK is the biggest hero in American sports right now......
    He's still gay.. Funny how Americans are rooting for a fukking German.. How the fukk can't you love your own.. SMH..

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

i need to post here to check out these clips later...that being said, fuk the Heat.

Like I said earlier, I rather have Paul Pierce closing out games rather than Lebron...and i'm sticking by my original statements

Nikfrio
    Nikfrio's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dirk hasn't been very good in these finals

Scorpion
    Update your status

LEBRON JAMES - GAY DANCE
    Lebron is so gay, thats why his girlfriend is fukking Chris Bosh

GAMBLOR777
    GAMBLOR777's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by cockblocker View Post
    Notice how LeBron just follows Wade. We know who wears the pants in that relationship.
    Wade is a few years older than James and was always the Heat captain, of course it's gonna be like that.

Pherst
    Pherst's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 167

They're just dirty that Dirk is taking home an extra $3 mill for the season than what either of them are in base salary...

Lebron will never be MJ - he could play AND close.

Wade shouldn't be making fun of anyone considering he fumbled the ball from the inbound pass with 9 seconds left in game 3. At 3 points down his fumble only allowed his mate to throw up an airballed hail Mary. A clear shot would have sent the match to OT and who knows, but look where the series is now. Hoping Dirk has the Championship Ring on his middle finger showing it to those 2 when the victory bus drives out of Miami. Enough said...

JoshB
    JoshB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 64

bwahaha!

Johnny 55
    Johnny 55's Avatar Become A Pro!

The interesting dynamic between the three superstars in this series is that one of them was smart enough when he was a teenager to let himself be coached by a man not interested in notoriety but in building perhaps the greatest shooter ever to play the game, Dirk has maximized his talent and comes up huge in clutch situations.

alling
    alling's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

Rashard Lewis. NBA finals MVP.

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

He's still gay.. Funny how Americans are rooting for a fukking German.. How the fukk can't you love your own.. SMH..
    great point, we should be showing kids the videos of when the Heat announced their signing, when Lebron james refused to shake the Magics hand, or maybe that video where they are mocking Dirks flu.... thats the type of Role models that kids need.

Its not Dirk vs the Heat. I dislike how the Heat carry themselves, i also happen to like the Cuban brothers. Mark Cuban only says what the rest of us are thinking. Dirk has giving us no real reason to hate him. Jason Kidd has been a great guy since he got into the league, Berea, Chandler, Terry ... whats to hate about these guys besides the fact that their best player is german. The Spurs are filled with foreign born players.

jjgold

How can lebron ever go out in public again if he loses this series??

He will because he thinks he is God and he thinks he is playing well

cully_cross
    cully_cross's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Yea he's a fame whore. Remember that ridiculous hour long ESPN special he held to announce that he was keeping his talents in Dallas? Sickening, really. Oh wait, I think I was thinking of an actual fame whore.

How about you do everyone a favor and stfu until you have something intelligent to add.
    Attached Images  

123 Last