jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

May Poster Of The Month

I am cutting list down to 50

Many big names will be left off now

My formula is secret, videos are not mandatory

Its more of a players talk award also so be visible

What counts???

Overall posting of all topics but of course weighted towards gambling type stuff

God Bless all and do you want your life changed as a poster??

WIN THIS AWARD

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

man I really wanna win this SOB this month. you fuckers don't realize how good it would look on a resume.

jjgold

OBAMA go get this fukkin award

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

What's the record for consecutive top tens.

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

fuk this award, im a power poster and i get top 30, if ur not top 10 then ur not shit

boatboatboat
    what the hell is this?
    boatboatboat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

2 pts a day atleast 5 days a week.

I hope you can be bought.

81 in April, I am an up and commer.

It's BOATBOATBOAT btw.

Thanx

jjgold

Quote Originally Posted by boatboatboat View Post
    2 pts a day atleast 5 days a week.

I hope you can be bought.

81 in April, I am an up and commer.

It's BOATBOATBOAT btw.

Thanx

DoubleJ you have the record

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011

Quote Originally Posted by onetrickpony View Post
    fuk this award, im a power poster and i get top 30, if ur not top 10 then ur not shit

that little vacation hurt you OTP. Don't let it happen again.

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

do me a favour JJ , leave me out of this, first I was amused when i saw you awarded the April POTM to me, its sad how many MOFOS here call me a Nazi, idiots like Onetrickpony , Frizelli, Double J and Opies bitch nosnibo I havent expected anything else, BUT when Guys like Vegas Insider( I really thout this guy is intelligent and sharp) are in rage because of this silly contest no thanks , and there are some more idont wanted tosay more names, people just need to read the threads, maybe i am too old for this shit, but i will concentrate on handicapping and make some money
    I am shocked how many silly comments ,these guys made,all i can say is the US dont need to wonder why the rest of the world hates you guys, there are way more racism and facism in the US than anywhere elsein the world, come over to us so called"German Nazis" we have a Multi.Culture here we live together without problems, a few idiots you will find in any country,but i havent seen so much hate and ignorance together with stupidity in a long time as in this forum here
    Last edited by Roxxyfish; 05-01-11 at 06:53 PM.

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Winner.

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by Roxxyfish View Post
    do me a favour JJ , leave me out of this, first I was amused when i saw you awarded the April POTM to me, its sad how many MOFOS here call me a Nazi, idiots like Onetrickpony , Frizelli, Double J and Opies bitch nosnibo I havent expected anything else, BUT when Guys like Vegas Insider( I really thout this guy is intelligent and sharp) are in rage because of this silly contest no thanks , and there are some more idont wanted tosay more names, people just need to read the threads, maybe i am too old for this shit, but i will concentrate on handicapping and make some money I am shocked how many silly comments ,these guys made,all i can say is the US dont need to wonder why the rest of the worls hates you guys, there are way more racism and facism in the US than anywhere elsein the world, come over to us so called"German Nazis" we have a Multi.Culture here we live together without problems, a few idiots you will find in any country,but i havent seen so much hate and ignorance together with stupidity in a long time as in this forum here
    I just think you are a fukkin idiot for starting too many threads about every topic its annoying, you are like the german numpty version of fightingwarrior.

jjgold

do me a favour JJ , leave me out of this, first I was amused when i saw you awarded the April POTM to me, its sad how many MOFOS here call me a Nazi, idiots like Onetrickpony , Frizelli, Double J and Opies bitch nosnibo I havent expected anything else, BUT when Guys like Vegas Insider( I really thout this guy is intelligent and sharp) are in rage because of this silly contest no thanks , and there are some more idont wanted tosay more names, people just need to read the threads, maybe i am too old for this shit, but i will concentrate on handicapping and make some money
    I am shocked how many silly comments ,these guys made,all i can say is the US dont need to wonder why the rest of the worls hates you guys, there are way more racism and facism in the US than anywhere elsein the world, come over to us so called"German Nazis" we have a Multi.Culture here we live together without problems, a few idiots you will find in any country,but i havent seen so much hate and ignorance together with stupidity in a long time as in this forum here
    Roxy do your thing, ignore negative stuff
    Concentrate on winning

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by frizzelli View Post
    I just think you are a fukkin idiot for starting too many threads about every topic its annoying, you are like the german numpty version of fightingwarrior.

SoV
    "Why always me"
    SoV's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am shocked how many silly comments ,these guys made,all i can say is the US dont need to wonder why the rest of the world hates you guys, there are way more racism and facism in the US than anywhere elsein the world, come over to us so called"German Nazis" we have a Multi.Culture here we live together without problems, a few idiots you will find in any country,but i havent seen so much hate and ignorance together with stupidity in a long time as in this forum here
    Sprechen langsam, bitte.

VegasInsider
    Update your status

POTM is a joke. Much like JJ himself.

Gee
    Gee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2327

Quote Originally Posted by frizzelli View Post
    I agree entirely.

Roxygirl is a complete hamburger. There hasn't been one poster has just made me groan and cringe in a long, long time. At least Bateman, Taylor, TTwarrior etc. give me a good laugh. This guy seems to take this all very seriously and makes the forum a much worse place as a result of his existence.

JJ just made him the winner, because he knew it would stir people up. Sharp selection process this month - "who posts a lot and is the most despised poster on SBR?" - good way to get people posting and keep PT lively. Well done coach.

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

Doyou know what you know ?? you know nothing,
    Quote Originally Posted by Gee View Post
    I agree entirely. Roxygirl is a complete hamburger. There hasn't been one poster has just made me groan and cringe in a long, long time. At least Bateman, Taylor, TTwarrior etc. give me a good laugh. This guy seems to take this all very seriously and makes the forum a much worse place as a result of his existence. JJ just made him the winner, because he knew it would stir people up. Sharp selection process this month - "who posts a lot and is the most despised poster on SBR?" - good way to get people posting and keep PT lively. Well done coach.

VegasInsider
    Update your status

Hamburgers.

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Gee View Post
    I agree entirely. Roxygirl is a complete hamburger. There hasn't been one poster has just made me groan and cringe in a long, long time. At least Bateman, Taylor, TTwarrior etc. give me a good laugh. This guy seems to take this all very seriously and makes the forum a much worse place as a result of his existence. JJ just made him the winner, because he knew it would stir people up. Sharp selection process this month - "who posts a lot and is the most despised poster on SBR?" - good way to get people posting and keep PT lively. Well done coach.
    basically roxxes ur just a pawn not a real winner, doublej is the real winner

i revoke april potm from roxxes and the ppl chose doublej

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

and ?? i give a shit of POTM you silly clown, it seems that is all you fuuks have
    Quote Originally Posted by onetrickpony View Post
    basically roxxes ur just a pawn not a real winner, doublej is the real winner i revoke april potm from roxxes and the ppl chose doublej

VegasInsider
    Update your status

Roxxy. Nudes of your wife or STFU.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: onetrickpony

Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!
    Iwinyourmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 733

Will this be skimmers month?

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011

Always jocking doublej.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Why does everyone seem so cranky today?

Roxxy, just ignore anyone who makes a Nazi crack at you. That's sheer laziness on their part and I'm actually quite disappointed. Thought a few of these guys were more clever and witty than to resort to something as boring as that.

excel
    unapproved
    excel's Avatar Become A Pro!

Last edited by Illusion; 05-01-11 at 08:51 PM.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

excel deserves to win already

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Shar-Bear......gets NO more clever or wittier than that!!

Pure gold, my good man.
    Last edited by Illusion; 05-01-11 at 08:52 PM.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Rod1010
    Rod1010's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Shari did u really choose Roxxy as potm to piss people off ? I could less but looks like u made the right
    decision shari.

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

sbr's biggest electronic rooster contest!

yay!

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12061

it was time to cut that list.

does anyone even watch the whole thing?

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

Opie that proves just what i say , you are the biggest fake here,you cant mess with me in NO aspect, keep fishing compliments from these morons,but we both know whats its all about , you are a sissy, JJ dont serves you well ? umm so hes not my friend anymore, really Opie you are the biggest fake of all these internet losers here

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Shar-Bear......gets NO more clever or wittier than that!! Pure gold, my good man.

beanbag
    cracker ass fantastic
    beanbag's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Why you gotta change a good thing, gold?

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by Rod1010 View Post
    Shari did u really choose Roxxy as potm to piss people off ? I could less but looks like u made the right decision shari.
    Nah. I haven't talked to JJ in awhile. Roxxy was my choice the last time we spoke though.

jjgold

It has become way too much work studying and ranking over 200 posters

TR88
    TR88's Avatar Become A Pro!

who gives a fuk, I saw pics of last years bash......almost all posters are fat or ugly or both most of you losers, some are retards, most of you dress like shit, some are rednecks, who cares I say there are 10% good looking guys on here- me, paco, canuck, rodder, jj, extra,bateman, illini and maybe 5% winners long term (jj,fishhead,etc) It's the internet, focus on real life pal's !
    Last edited by TR88; 05-01-11 at 08:35 PM.

1234 ... Last