dr03
    dr03's Avatar Become A Pro!

what is up with all of these obama asssassination threads?

will he make it through his first time? when will the first attempt be? will obama get killed?

almost like you guys are hoping for it to happen. this is one of the reasons why i wouldn't be against internet regulation. tired of people saying on here what they wouldn't say in a pubic environment.

regardless of all the messed up and deranged posts on here hoping for an obama death, remember his 2 kids that he would leave behind and maybe that would get you guys thinking more before you just blurt out stupid stuff to get a reaction.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

It is a serious discussion for the most part, about 20% of presidents have had attempts, others plots, and being black I think would accentuate these probablilities.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

SBR_John would like to meet the secret service director of the White House. He thought this was the best way to attract his attention.

dr03
    dr03's Avatar Become A Pro!

that can be brought up about all presidents, even mccain. i don't see people hope for a mccain attempt, like they do for an obama attempt on here.

people get away with saying whatever they want because they don't have to attach there name to it. if they had to attach there name to it they'd think twice before saying some insane, ridiculous comment.

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

Quote Originally Posted by dr03 View Post
    tired of people saying on here what they wouldn't say in a pubic environment.

It's part of the charm of internet forums.

Censorship and ramifications make Johnny a dull boy.

Fear not the consequences of speaking your mind, for the internet is akin to the twilight zone.

daggerkobe
    UCONN PK MICH PK PROVIDENCE +2
    daggerkobe's Avatar Become A Pro!

I know..... I though ms was holding his KKK meeting here for a min.

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

dr03,

This theory best sums up what you're witnessing.