prm223
    prm223's Avatar Become A Pro!

Two drunk smucks needing some luck

To start out this thread lets pick a good ole thursday night nfl game. Colts at -3 at Tennessee is looking great against the struggling quarterbackless Titans. Say what you will about Peyton's recent performance but its still Peyton's Manning in the regular season. He will bounce back and tear up the Titan's shaky secondary. Colts will show for this must win game, the will cover the spread and prove a point.

shopbar picks
    shopbar picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22731

budweiser rules

Amen. Peyton has a career night

lacesout
    It was all that Dan Marino's fault
    lacesout's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 319

Colts should win this going away, we'll see. Good luck!

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

make sure you understand that most of the colts problems go far beyond peyton manning

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by prm223 View Post
    To start out this thread lets pick a good ole thursday night nfl game. Colts at -3 at Tennessee is looking great against the struggling quarterbackless Titans. Say what you will about Peyton's recent performance but its still Peyton's Manning in the regular season. He will bounce back and tear up the Titan's shaky secondary. Colts will show for this must win game, the will cover the spread and prove a point.
    Colts injuries

Recent Injuries Player DateStatus Injury
    Brett Swenson Aug 4, 2010injured-rese Undisclosed
    Jamie Silva Aug 26, 2010injured-rese Torn right ACL
    David Caldwell Aug 23, 2010injured-rese Undisclosed
    Tom Santi Aug 23, 2010injured-rese Back
    Kevin Thomas Aug 31, 2010injured-rese Knee
    Jordan Hemby Sep 5, 2010injured-rese Knee
    Devin Moore Oct 6, 2010injured-rese Neck
    Melvin Bullitt Oct 6, 2010injured-rese Shoulder
    Brandon King Oct 20, 2010injured-rese Hamstring
    Dallas Clark Oct 25, 2010injured-rese Wrist
    Anthony Gonzalez Nov 6, 2010injured-rese Knee
    Chip Vaughn Nov 24, 2010injured-rese Left foot
    Cody Glenn Dec 1, 2010injured-rese Neck
    Aaron Francisco Dec 3, 2010Questionable Thigh
    Daniel Muir Dec 3, 2010Questionable Hamstring
    Justin Tryon Dec 3, 2010Questionable Foot
    Jerraud Powers Dec 7, 2010injured-rese Arm
    Clint Session Dec 8, 2010Out Elbow
    Gary Brackett Dec 8, 2010Questionable Toe
    Donald Brown Dec 8, 2010Questionable Ankle
    Austin Collie Dec 8, 2010Out Concussion
    Brody Eldridge Dec 8, 2010Questionable Rib
    Mike Hart Dec 8, 2010Out Ankle
    Kelvin Hayden Dec 8, 2010Out Neck
    Charlie Johnson Dec 8, 2010Questionable Back
    Ricardo Mathews Dec 8, 2010Questionable Back
    Taj Smith Dec 8, 2010Questionable Hamstring
    Jacob Tamme Dec 8, 2010Questionable Knee
    Reggie Wayne Dec 8, 2010Questionable Knee
    Bob Sanders Dec 8, 2010injured-rese Biceps
    Joseph Addai Dec 8, 2010Out Neck

Ninersnut
    Money talks and bullshit runs marathons
    Ninersnut's Avatar Become A Pro!

Colts team is so banged up as stated above. People might get killed.

phLLyphan11
    phLLyphan11's Avatar Become A Pro!

prm223 and I have decided to change our bet to a 4-team teaser

Colts +3
    Over 39
    Georgetown +2
    Mavericks -6 1/2

Looks like we truly are some schmucks

autotide
    autotide's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

there's a jacuzzi in my hotel room.. should i trust you two really?

jcadwell
    jcadwell's Avatar Become A Pro!

wow you guys are schmucks! watch my titans blow up the colts tonight! chris johnson is going to run ALL OVER the colts tonight just like arian foster did in the first game of the season against the colts.

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Ninersnut View Post
    Colts team is so banged up as stated above. People might get killed.

phLLyphan11

Tough loss there at the end...forgot we were dealing with the Colts D. Don't worry all, me and prm223 will bounce back tomorrow

jcadwell

that was the worst possible outcome... titans lost ANDDD i lost 100 points on the colts. shitty

prm223

In another brilliant smuck move this drunken luck seeking individual has decided to go outside of his range of expertise and make a few bets on basketball. I've biting on the hype in New York about A'Mare, the Knicks will beat the Wizards at home and be able to cover the minuscule 3 point spread as well as stay under the magical number of 218. In my two locks of the night look for Miami and San Antonio to both win tonight. San Antonio at home is looking delicious and a streaking Miami on the road against a weak Golden State is too juicy for me to pass up. The final bet for me in this parlay goes to the academic ranks and favors Michigan at home straight up against Utah. This parlay looks to be the bet to get this inebriated ignoramus.

phLLyphan11

Quote Originally Posted by jcadwell View Post
    that was the worst possible outcome... titans lost ANDDD i lost 100 points on the colts. shitty
    Got to start looking at teasers man. 2-team teaser last night put the Colts at +3 and the over 39 was a pretty easy hit.

Quote Originally Posted by prm223 View Post
    In another brilliant smuck move this drunken luck seeking individual has decided to go outside of his range of expertise and make a few bets on basketball. I've biting on the hype in New York about A'Mare, the Knicks will beat the Wizards at home and be able to cover the minuscule 3 point spread as well as stay under the magical number of 218. In my two locks of the night look for Miami and San Antonio to both win tonight. San Antonio at home is looking delicious and a streaking Miami on the road against a weak Golden State is too juicy for me to pass up. The final bet for me in this parlay goes to the academic ranks and favors Michigan at home straight up against Utah. This parlay looks to be the bet to get this inebriated ignoramus.
    Sounds like a solid play, but wow, have you no control? I thought we agreed to go small in the beginning. Here is to wishing you luck you fellow schmuck.

phLLyphan11

2-team hoops teaser for me

OKC +7
    MIN pk

jcadwell

man it looks like the shmucks are geniuses huh????

phLLyphan11

man it looks like the shmucks are geniuses huh????
    woah woah woah do not make a mockery of the schmucks...us dudes know a thing or two about stuff so get ready for the time of your life

prm223

Jumping into something I'm a bit more familiar with I took a look at the UFC fights tonight. St. Pierre is a monster and the best pound for pound fighter in MMA however as a 4 to 1 favorite I'm wary. So much so in fact that I started to reevaluate the fight. I went with the trendy pick of Josh Koscheck. Kos was caught unaware last fight of Georges wrestling ability. It won't happen again, Kos won't be taken down so easily. Georges also wants to prove that he can finish a fight so expect him to keep it standing. I see Kos catching him round 4 TKO, and at 3 1 odds I wouldn't put a big bet on it just something that will earn a return. As for the rest of the fights the only two I really liked was a parlay between Joe Stevenson and Thaigo Alves. Both should come out with easy wins. Both are paired up with fighters that have similar styles as themselves just not quite as good. One last quick bet I took a three team teaser ODU, Boston, and the Clippers. The intoxicated imbecile just keeps losing my inhibitions as continue this thread we shall see if the trend continues.

autotide
    autotide's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

i like Pierre in the end but i think it's going to be a lot closer than the lines make it out

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8401

Quote Originally Posted by obamaismyuncle View Post
    Colts injuries

Recent Injuries Player DateStatus Injury
    Brett Swenson Aug 4, 2010injured-rese Undisclosed
    Jamie Silva Aug 26, 2010injured-rese Torn right ACL
    David Caldwell Aug 23, 2010injured-rese Undisclosed
    Tom Santi Aug 23, 2010injured-rese Back
    Kevin Thomas Aug 31, 2010injured-rese Knee
    Jordan Hemby Sep 5, 2010injured-rese Knee
    Devin Moore Oct 6, 2010injured-rese Neck
    Melvin Bullitt Oct 6, 2010injured-rese Shoulder
    Brandon King Oct 20, 2010injured-rese Hamstring
    Dallas Clark Oct 25, 2010injured-rese Wrist
    Anthony Gonzalez Nov 6, 2010injured-rese Knee
    Chip Vaughn Nov 24, 2010injured-rese Left foot
    Cody Glenn Dec 1, 2010injured-rese Neck
    Aaron Francisco Dec 3, 2010Questionable Thigh
    Daniel Muir Dec 3, 2010Questionable Hamstring
    Justin Tryon Dec 3, 2010Questionable Foot
    Jerraud Powers Dec 7, 2010injured-rese Arm
    Clint Session Dec 8, 2010Out Elbow
    Gary Brackett Dec 8, 2010Questionable Toe
    Donald Brown Dec 8, 2010Questionable Ankle
    Austin Collie Dec 8, 2010Out Concussion
    Brody Eldridge Dec 8, 2010Questionable Rib
    Mike Hart Dec 8, 2010Out Ankle
    Kelvin Hayden Dec 8, 2010Out Neck
    Charlie Johnson Dec 8, 2010Questionable Back
    Ricardo Mathews Dec 8, 2010Questionable Back
    Taj Smith Dec 8, 2010Questionable Hamstring
    Jacob Tamme Dec 8, 2010Questionable Knee
    Reggie Wayne Dec 8, 2010Questionable Knee
    Bob Sanders Dec 8, 2010injured-rese Biceps
    Joseph Addai Dec 8, 2010Out Neck

Thats one hell'va list, know what im say'in just say'in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

phLLyphan11

Got an afternoon play for today

Navy -1 1/2
    Memphis +5

Lookin for Ricky Dobbs to go out a winner in his last Army-Navy game. As for the Griz, well I'm banking on the Clippers to play like the Clippers.

phLLyphan11

Man I'm hot right now with the teasers....I'm gonna follow up on my success from this afternoon on a night play.

Utah +10 (bought a 1/2 pt)
    Miami -5 (bought a 1/2 pt)

Didn't go big on this play as the Mavs are riding a 11 game win streak, but the Jazz are no slouches and I like the 10 points here...could even see the Jazz pulling the win. As for the Heat, I like them to care of business of the Kings pretty easily. Let's cash this homies!

WestyBONE
    WestyBONE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 220

I like the Miami play, teased it with the Rockets myself... Best of luck man

phLLyphan11

Good morning party peoples...I am going to continue riding this hot streak on the teasers with what I feel is a solid football play.

3-team teaser on tap.

GB -1/2 --> GB should get an easy W here. They need to keep pace with the Bears surprisingly. Detroit has the offensive weapons to make this game somewhat interesting, but I see Aaron Rodgers prevailing in the end.
    NYJ +1 --> Bounce back game, plain and simple. They were embarrassed against the Pats. I think Rex Ryan's cute little, bury the ball stunt will translate to a very solid overall game for the J-E-T-S jets jets jets.
    SD -3 --> Division game. Bolts need this game if they want to have a shot at the playoffs. Croyle is starting for the Chiefs today, in San Diego no less. I see a blow-out win for the Chargers as this game could possibly propel both teams in opposite directions with the Chargers going on a win streak and the Chiefs choking down the stretch.

Let's make it happen today fellas. GL to all.

jcadwell

philly phan i might follow you on this one

jcadwell

Dec 12NFL [115] GREEN BAY -½-110 (B+6) Dec 12NFL [126] NY JETS +1-110 (B+6) Dec 12NFL [130] SAN DIEGO -3-110 (B+6) Risking 854.00 SBR To Win 1537.20 SBR

It's a done deal. 854 to win 1537

prm223

A humbled smuck is coming before you today. I went a bit crazy yesterday and got way too cocky. I learned two important lessons yesterday. 1. Although a smuck don't be an idiot 2. Analyze less drink more foolishness last night. I'm going with a simple three team teaser today and no long winded explanation. Pittsburg -2 1/2 Green Bay -1 Atlanta - 1. I need a big turn around today to regain some credibility. Then again I'm just a toasted twit who needs to hit a hot streak

jcadwell

I going back to being a jew.. no more betting til super bowl

phLLyphan11

Wow my teaser play turned out awful. Hate that I had to drag jcadwell down with me, but we are going to pick ourselves up and dust off...let's get it going again guys.

Don't worry, my fellow schmuck prm223 hasn't bailed on us yet either. He is just busy licking his wounds and gettin his mind right.

prm223

As I lick my gambling wounds I decide to take the thread in a different direction. Cliff Lee has just made a just made a season changing move in baseball. I can't believe the phils rotation is going to be halladay lee oswalt hamels. Sick baseball has turned into a joke in recent years because of a lack of salary cap. A perfect example is Jayson Werth taking 126 million dollar contract. The Nats had to offer 15 to 20 million more than he is worth just to be sure that they will be able to sign him. I know my fellow smuck is Phillies fan but I also know he is a baseball fan and as such knows the absolute ridiculousness of the situation. I can't fault the phils for such a great pick up, I fault Bud Selig he needs to grow some balls and reign in these GMs and make and enforce a salary cap. Just a hung over rant by a fed up smuck.

jcadwell

prm223 it sounds to me like you are an alcoholic.. maybe you should seek some help

phLLyphan11

While prm223 is banging his head over the recent Cliff Lee news, I am practically in heaven!

What does everyone think of this rotation? Possibly greatest of all time? Let me hear your thoughts...

prm223

It reminds me a lot of the Braves of the nineties, except Hamels being better than Avery. The offense could use another bat with the departure of Werth, preferably a righty. Their pitching staff is dirty but they are still going to need a way to beat cain, and lincecum, and that won't be from Lee swinging the stick. Although still the front runner for the National league. I'm interested to see what happens with the Yankees, Martin is just the first of what I think will be several moves. At this point Red Sox still got to be american league favorite though, if their staff can stay healthy and perform. Sox vs Phils Phils win in 5 you heard it hear first fellow smuckians.

jcadwell

baseball sucks... cliff lee will throw out his shoulder this year and have season ending surgery..

phLLyphan11

baseball sucks... cliff lee will throw out his shoulder this year and have season ending surgery..
    hahah nice contribution, but let's not forget that you our a guest in our thread (two baseball junkies) so watch way you say.

I'll have my play for tonight here in a bit.

1234 ... Last