sick gambler
    sick gambler's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's great to be back posting.

I wish i can tell you all how rough my life has been for the last 2 yrs. I haven't posted since.. My name is sick gambler.. i have been posting since the beginning of time.. I am french canadian.. 2 yrs ago, i had a very big nervous breakdown.. i snapped.. It was the 54 books i was with at the same time just shopping for numbers.. i also had 14 locals from all around canada and parts of the US. My brain couldn't take it anymore.. so i snapped.

I have been in the hospital for 2 yrs.. I was at the Royal Victoria hospital in Montreal staying at the psychiatric ward under very high supervision.. My life was great and i was pretty successful up til 2 yrs ago. I needed a change in my life, so i decided to move. I had moved to NJ and lived on top of JJ in the same house... after 1 month, we both decided it would be better to live in his cemented basement.. That was when i had my breakdown..

I came back to Montreal and entered myself into the hospital. i am not yet 100%, as i am under severe medication.. the pressure really got to me from gambling.. it killed me at the end.. looking at 54 books everyday for 20 hrs a day did it to me. i feel much better now.. and great to be here and look forward to getting to know you all... and continue where i left off.

JJ, it is so good to see you and thank you for all you did to me and thank you for being there for me. If you guys want any pointers, don't be shy to ask me.. i am 40 yrs old and been gambling since age 11.. i am a hockey expert and will teach you all the tricks to beat the closing numbers.. There is a way, and i will show you when i post my picks and you will see how i always end up with the best #..

If you want to make money, i post hockey picks every now and then.. and i have never had a losing season ever. I just got back from the psychiatric ward 2 days ago and i am ready to start betting soon. i will also make a video here and there, as i see JJ does this too.

Nice to meet you all finally.. JJ told me some nice things about you all last night.. and i look forward to getting to know you guys all much better.

Thank You.

Jean Guy Tremblay

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Welcome back Sicko, JJ has had nothing but the highest of praise for you. Pardon me if i am a bit skeptical, i need you to show me something first

sick gambler

hey brockler, how have you been man? i remember you from rx.. we had some fun discussions.. we discussed smoked meat restaurants in montreal and you told me you'd been to Olympic stadium, i believe. and you liked Dunn's.. i remember vaguely..

hope all is ok, kiddo..

accuscoresucks
    accuscoresucks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

wb
    sicky

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Welcome back Sick Gambler...

Nicky Santoro
    Nicky Santoro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9461

could it be.. could it really be.... jj, look who's back??

if it isn't sickler..

sicky gambler.. welcome back, buddy..

AMBlai01
    SBR Resident Drunk
    AMBlai01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2152

Sick Gambler, I am new to this whole scene but I have heard a ton about you from the guys around here. Sounds like you are quite the guy! Welcome back and can't wait to make some money tailing you in Hockey this season!

Kingctb27
    Kingctb27's Avatar Become A Pro!

Welcome, heard great things about you. I know nothing about Hockey, so I will be tailing you this year, captain.

sick gambler

thanks accuscoresucks, kinger, and crazyl. great to be back.

amby, we will make money this year in NHL. Just give me time to get back. I will post my picks here and there and you can be sure i will end up with a profit.

But you must bet them same time as me, because when i put in my play, it usually is because it will be the best price it will ever be 99% of the time..

pico
    USC ml
    pico's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1634

Quote Originally Posted by sick gambler View Post
    I wish i can tell you all how rough my life has been for the last 2 yrs. I haven't posted since.. My name is sick gambler.. i have been posting since the beginning of time.. I am french canadian.. 2 yrs ago, i had a very big nervous breakdown.. i snapped.. It was the 54 books i was with at the same time just shopping for numbers.. i also had 14 locals from all around canada and parts of the US. My brain couldn't take it anymore.. so i snapped.

I have been in the hospital for 2 yrs.. I was at the Royal Victoria hospital in Montreal staying at the psychiatric ward under very high supervision.. My life was great and i was pretty successful up til 2 yrs ago. I needed a change in my life, so i decided to move. I had moved to NJ and lived on top of JJ in the same house... after 1 month, we both decided it would be better to live in his cemented basement.. That was when i had my breakdown..

I came back to Montreal and entered myself into the hospital. i am not yet 100%, as i am under severe medication.. the pressure really got to me from gambling.. it killed me at the end.. looking at 54 books everyday for 20 hrs a day did it to me. i feel much better now.. and great to be here and look forward to getting to know you all... and continue where i left off.

JJ, it is so good to see you and thank you for all you did to me and thank you for being there for me. If you guys want any pointers, don't be shy to ask me.. i am 40 yrs old and been gambling since age 11.. i am a hockey expert and will teach you all the tricks to beat the closing numbers.. There is a way, and i will show you when i post my picks and you will see how i always end up with the best #..

If you want to make money, i post hockey picks every now and then.. and i have never had a losing season ever. I just got back from the psychiatric ward 2 days ago and i am ready to start betting soon. i will also make a video here and there, as i see JJ does this too.

Nice to meet you all finally.. JJ told me some nice things about you all last night.. and i look forward to getting to know you guys all much better.

Thank You.

Jean Guy Tremblay
    you need some other friend's advise for your future living decisions.

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

hey brockler, how have you been man? i remember you from rx.. we had some fun discussions.. we discussed smoked meat restaurants in montreal and you told me you'd been to Olympic stadium, i believe. and you liked Dunn's.. i remember vaguely..

hope all is ok, kiddo..
    thats exactly right!! Good Memory my man!!

Yes, been to Montreal 2 or 3 times now, and i LOVE Dunn's famous, Saw the Dodgers play the Expos in Olympic stadium back in august 99, the place was like a funeral or something LOL

anyway, great to have a legend back!

AMBlai01
    SBR Resident Drunk
    AMBlai01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2152

amby, we will make money this year in NHL. Just give me time to get back. I will post my picks here and there and you can be sure i will end up with a profit.

But you must bet them same time as me, because when i put in my play, it usually is because it will be the best price it will ever be 99% of the time..
    Will do!

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Long time no see Sick.............

Sick and myself go way back, isn't that right Sickler?

Matt Rain
    Matt Rain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 659

Nice to meet you, sir. PM me if you're ever in the downtown area and wanna catch a Habs game around some beer & wings at Champs.

sick gambler

thanks brockler

fishhead buddy, how've you been man? it's great to see you still around man.. brings back great memories.. fishhead, we've spoken many times on the phone back then.. remember? and we always talked hockey.. fishhead is a big hockey fan.. this is rare for a tampa bay kid.. and i remember talking to you and being impressed how much you know about hockey.. great to see you kiddo..

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Thank You.

Jean Guy Tremblay
    Chantal Daigle v. Jean-Guy Tremblay [1989] 2 S.C.R. 530, was a decision of the Supreme Court of Canada in which it was found that a fetus has no legal status in Canada as a person, either in Canadian common law or in Quebec civil law. This, in turn, meant that men, while claiming to be protecting fetal rights, cannot acquire injunctions to stop their partners from obtaining abortions in Canada.

v. Daigle thus began with two Quebec individuals named Chantal Daigle and Jean-Guy Tremblay, who were involved in a sexual relationship in 1988 and 1989, with Daigle becoming pregnant in 1989. Tremblay, however, beat Daigle, despite being aware of her pregnancy, and afterwards the relationship came to an end and Daigle developed an interest in obtaining an abortion.

sick gambler

matter,

definitely man

I know the owners of Champs Bar.. I used to be their bookie back in the early 90's..They still owe us 12,000.. they stiffed us. Nigel and Carmine.

pavlinski, what are you talking about? i am lost.

Matt Rain

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Chantal Daigle v. Jean-Guy Tremblay [1989] 2 S.C.R. 530, was a decision of the Supreme Court of Canada in which it was found that a fetus has no legal status in Canada as a person, either in Canadian common law or in Quebec civil law. This, in turn, meant that men, while claiming to be protecting fetal rights, cannot acquire injunctions to stop their partners from obtaining abortions in Canada.

v. Daigle thus began with two Quebec individuals named Chantal Daigle and Jean-Guy Tremblay, who were involved in a sexual relationship in 1988 and 1989, with Daigle becoming pregnant in 1989. Tremblay, however, beat Daigle, despite being aware of her pregnancy, and afterwards the relationship came to an end and Daigle developed an interest in obtaining an abortion.
    There must be hundreds of Jean-Guy Tremblays in Quebec. Jean-Guy Tremblay pretty much = John Doe up here.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Repeat violent offender back in custody after 1 week
    Last Updated: Wednesday, July 6, 2005 | 3:44 PM ET
    CBC News
    An offender with a history of violence against women has been re-arrested in Ottawa, less than a week after completing a five-year prison term in Alberta.
    Jean Guy Tremblay, 41, was picked up in the city's west end at 10:30 Tuesday morning.

Corrections Canada issued an arrest warrant after Tremblay failed to comply with at least one condition of his long-term supervision order.

Police aren't saying which condition he violated, citing privacy laws.

Tremblay made national headlines in 1989 when he went to the Supreme Court of Canada in an unsuccessful attempt to prevent Chantal Daigle, a former girlfriend from Quebec, from having an abortion.

In 1999, he was convicted for attacks on two girlfriends in Calgary.

That was the latest in a series of 14 convictions for beating, stalking and choking women in Quebec and Alberta, in incidents dating back 16 years.

FROM APRIL 21, 2005: Top court won't hear repeat abuser's bid

Tremblay had been living at a halfway house in Ottawa since his release from the Bowden Institution in Alberta on June 30, after he'd completed his latest five-year prison sentence.

Among the conditions the National Parole Board attached to his release:

He must undergo psychological counselling.
    He must not contact his victims or their families.
    He must inform his parole office of any relationship he has with a woman.
    He must live at a community correctional centre or community residential centre for 90 days.
    Because he has been designated a long-term offender, Tremblay will remain under supervision until 2015.

After the Provincial Repeat Offender Parole Enforcement Squad picked him up Tuesday, Tremblay was brought to the Ottawa-Carleton Regional Detention Centre, where he is being held.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

sick gambler

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Rain View Post
    There must be hundreds of Jean-Guy Tremblays in Quebec. Jean-Guy Tremblay pretty much = John Doe up here.

try thousands, or even tens of thousands. have you opened up the montreal phone book. something like 20 pages of just Tremblay's. and Jean Guy might be one of the most common first names in Quebec.

poetwarrior41
    poetwarrior41's Avatar Become A Pro!

Welcome Back Sick Gambler! Your breakfasts with Bonds and Benny Santiago on Major Wager were the greatest gambling related stories of all time. Glad to hear your healthy again!

Matt Rain

Must be tough to bear the name of a psychopath, sickie. The only J-G Tremblay to make it into the spotlight too... you need to redeem your name and show to the world that the Jean-Guy Tremblays of this world aren't just deranged wife beaters, but legendary sick gamblers as well.

Go sickie.

poetwarrior41

SG......you got any news on Black Lab? I heard he quit gambling and was training to be an MMA fighter in Montreal.

sick gambler

thanks poeter, those were some really good times back then. sitting down with barry bonds and yucking it up with him for 35 minutes and eating breakfast with him will go down as one of the greatest moments of my life.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

try thousands, or even tens of thousands. have you opened up the montreal phone book. something like 20 pages of just Tremblay's. and Jean Guy might be one of the most common first names in Quebec.
    Montreal Phone Book:

Tremblay, Jean Guy
    4XXX Av GXXXXXX
    Montreal, QC XXX XXX
    (514) XXX-XXXX

Only one guy with this name.

sick gambler

Quote Originally Posted by poetwarrior41 View Post
    SG......you got any news on Black Lab? I heard he quit gambling and was training to be an MMA fighter in Montreal.
    me and black lab were pals back then. i used to watch games with him at his dad's house, way way before we ever posted on any forum, and then i see him posting at MW.

i have not seen black lab or heard from him in this city in 5 yrs. i am really worried and i hope he's not dead and just ok. this is very unlike him to not post for 4 yrs. he loved posting.

poetwarrior41

He was posting at the RX a few years ago, and there was accusations that he stiffed a few people. I think he just had enough, and decided to get out of the gambling life. He was always a good guy to me, and i hope he is doing well. We might see him pop up on one of these MMA cards.

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

nothing but a JJ clone ..............

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

(forget about it)

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

My list of first ballot Hall OF Famers of the gaming forum world and the caps of the teams they will represent at the HOF.........

POSTERS

SICK GAMBLER---MW
    JOURNEYMAN---RX

OWNERS

SHRINK---EOG
    THE MAJOR---MW

sick gambler

thanks fisher, but your name should be there too.

fisher, i was younger and smarter back then. i was on my game and had some real good stories.. today, i have lost a step or two. I hope i can continue where i left off 3 yrs ago. fisher, i went through a lot the past few years and i hope you stick around so we can make this place a fun place to hang out, learn a bit, and have a few laughs too, like it was back in the good ole days at MW..

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status
    MonkeyF0cker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1127

Either jj or nicky, btj...

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

sicky g... i cant be so sure. usually jj would call the guys here a bunch of fuks or degens. hard for me to imagine he would say a bunch of NICE things about anyone. good to see you if its the real thing

pico
    USC ml
    pico's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1634

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyF0cker View Post
    Either jj or nicky, btj...
    i'd go with nicky

1234 Last