SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Is the Heat the bookies most profitable team in history??

I can't think of a more inconsistent team and they are still a favorite to win the NBA title? They have wrecked a lot of chalky ML parlays.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

If they make it to the finals they win it no doubt.

mdemps9190
    mdemps9190's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7237

They won't make it to the finals though, even if david stern tries to rig it so they do.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

They have to go through Chicago and Boston. This team can't win on the road and is 50% at home.
    Last edited by pavyracer; 03-16-11 at 10:14 PM.

harlee71
    harlee71's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 197

I am glad I dont bet on NBA much or I would have lost a shit load on the Heat this year!

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

I would go with the yankees

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Some guy was busy telling the whole NBA forum the heat would be good ats this year.

donkdown
    donkdown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Perfect team for the book's!! Come playoff time everyone will be against this team for burning them so many times!! Then they steam roll the field. Bookies win even more money!!

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Quote Originally Posted by donkdown View Post
    Perfect team for the book's!! Come playoff time everyone will be against this team for burning them so many times!! Then they steam roll the field. Bookies win even more money!!
    I understand your point but the squares will still take Miami nonstop. The lines wont be favorable in the playoffs.

donkdown
    donkdown's Avatar Become A Pro!

That could be true Lakerboy!! Guess we will have to pick our spots as I have with this team all yr!!

LostBankroll
    who is the bitch in my avy???
    LostBankroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

Heat are pure shit.

WileOut
    WileOut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Heat are slumping, they need Haslem to give more depth inside.

On the other hand, Perkins has made OKC legit title contenders. They are better than Dallas, Denver, and as good as LA. Remember last year they took LA to 7 games without Perkins.

With Perkins and Ibaka guarding the rim, I can't think of a better team that is better inside defensively.

Lexis
    Lexis's Avatar Become A Pro!

This hydra is unpredictable.

FuzzyDunlop
    Poster of the Month October 2015
    FuzzyDunlop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

This year and last years Cowboys teams were in the same boat. Obviously the Heat play more games.

dabomguy11
    dabomguy11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1633

I'd have to assume that not betting the Heat once this entire year would be a pretty smart move.

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

they will not pull it together for the playoffs, this team is toast against either the bulls or the celtics

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Okl City looked like best team in NBA tonight

This team could steal it

Junkyard Dog
    Get up and Get it
    Junkyard Dog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1923

im done betting on this team in the reg. season

toobs1990
    damn
    toobs1990's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Okl City looked like best team in NBA tonight This team could steal it
    jj i hear that my man

dazed99
    dazed99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1850

They have screwed me betting for and against them all year.

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

I dont think the Heat can win a 7 game series with a top team. Look at the minutes tonight and every night they are in a tough game. Those three are going to be dragging against Chicago. They play very soft preimeter defense so all three west teams; mavs, lakers and spurs are going to wear them out. Tons of heat futures out there to win the east and the championship. Dont see it.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: nosniboR11

SHADYLANKY
    Update your status
    SHADYLANKY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 196

I have done pretty good fading them in spots this year. Too much hype IMO. Wish I would of faded them more against teams over .500. Some ML's would of been nice too. I didn't play tonight's game.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Easily the Lakers. They destroy most square bettors when they least expect it. Like losses to Cleveland, home losses to the Kings, Bucks, and few other notable non-covers against weaklings.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    I dont think the Heat can win a 7 game series with a top team. Look at the minutes tonight and every night they are in a tough game. Those three are going to be dragging against Chicago. They play very soft preimeter defense so all three west teams; mavs, lakers and spurs are going to wear them out. Tons of heat futures out there to win the east and the championship. Dont see it.
    The Bulls can't beat miami in a 7 game series because they only have one guy that can create offense. IN the playoffs your not gonna get those taci calls. Lebron and Wade are different animals in the playoffs, evidenced by their stats and wade's late game heroics every year. In a 7 game series with adjustments and playing every other day it favors the heat. The Bulls have a shoot-first pg that holds the ball 95% of the time. Tell me 1 pg that did that in the past 20 years and won a ring or even got to a finals. Iverson is the closet but he played the 2 guard. Every team will pack in the paint in the playoffs and rose will get multiple looks from both wade lebron chalmers in a 7 game series your going to put that on a kid that never did anything in the playoffs the bulls have no experience. the bulls can win 3 separate games but who has the energy to guard wade and lebron for 7 games every other day????? Pierce and Allen? Allen was tired in game 6, 7 we all saw that he had no more lift in his legs after guarding kobe for 7 games. missing wide open jump shots guarding these guys for 7 games requires more than Luol Deng and Brewer/Bogans. The Bulls don't have any other guys that can create their own shots at any time they will just double rose at the top of the key late in games and make it give it up

the only teams coming out of the east are boston or miami

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    They have to go through Chicago and Boston. This team can't win on the road and is 50% at home.
    Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post

The Bulls can't beat miami in a 7 game series because they only have one guy that can create offense. IN the playoffs your not gonna get those taci calls. Lebron and Wade are different animals in the playoffs, evidenced by their stats and wade's late game heroics every year. In a 7 game series with adjustments and playing every other day it favors the heat. The Bulls have a shoot-first pg that holds the ball 95% of the time. Tell me 1 pg that did that in the past 20 years and won a ring or even got to a finals. Iverson is the closet but he played the 2 guard. Every team will pack in the paint in the playoffs and rose will get multiple looks from both wade lebron chalmers in a 7 game series your going to put that on a kid that never did anything in the playoffs the bulls have no experience. the bulls can win 3 separate games but who has the energy to guard wade and lebron for 7 games every other day????? Pierce and Allen? Allen was tired in game 6, 7 we all saw that he had no more lift in his legs after guarding kobe for 7 games. missing wide open jump shots guarding these guys for 7 games requires more than Luol Deng and Brewer/Bogans. The Bulls don't have any other guys that can create their own shots at any time they will just double rose at the top of the key late in games and make it give it up

the only teams coming out of the east are boston or miami
    I told you the regular season doesn't mean anything. My post about Miami, Boston, and Chicago is spot on. Paver, keep looking at regular season stats pal. Good luck with your chicago future, i told you that teams pack in the paint and rose is not going to win a championship being a volume shooter like that. I said this before the REGULAR season even started.