SouthBayGame
    SouthBayGame's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2895

This board is deep

MortalLock
    MortalLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2654

hes been dead since maybe as early as 2002. of course they wont release a photo. God bless the US government

blanda
    blanda's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 580

Good move by Barry O!

icancount2one
    Let's go NickFolian Dynamite!
    icancount2one's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 571

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    The fact is this. Once again, Obama has made a decision that throws what was an aparent fact in question by some. Once again, he opens himself up for criticism, even though his actions were waranted, and correct. If it were me, I would do this. I would issue a statement along with a picture. My statement: "The United States put a kill order out on bin Laden. The order was carried out. Here is the proof. Live with it". That is how to earn respect.
    He's allowing room for doubt on purpose. After a serious political opponent jumps on this latest crazy bandwagon he'll release the irrefutable proof.

Obama knows how to play his fukking cards.

losturmarbles
    losturmarbles's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by icancount2one View Post
    He's allowing room for doubt on purpose. After a serious political opponent jumps on this latest crazy bandwagon he'll release the irrefutable proof.

Obama knows how to play his fukking cards.
    Don't think so pal. He played this card to cover his ass on the last one. (The obvious forged BC)

Really, the establishment is testing you mindless fuks. Seeing how much they can get away with. But if the people do wise up and the establishment does get caught, they can hang it all on their goat, President Soetoro.

falconticket
    falconticket's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1762

He will release the photos, but he has to wait for a special waiver from the Ha gov first. It could take a year or two.

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

Quote Originally Posted by Iced View Post
    He's probably already been dead. The government has already covered their tracks if he is still alive by saying that he would have made a video saying he's alive just in case he was killed. The government has made it impossible for them to be wrong, at least semantically.
    So what would the government have gained by keeping his death secret? If you think he's been dead for years wouldn't Bush have pulled this right before his difficult reelection in 2004? Or why wouldn't Obama wait until say late October 2012 to do this?
    Last edited by Andy117; 05-04-11 at 11:17 PM.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by Andy117 View Post
    So what would the government have gained by keeping his death secret? If you think he's been dead for years wouldn't Bush have pulled this right before his difficult reelection in 2008? Or why wouldn't Obama wait until say late October 2012 to do this?
    no chance, Bush couldn't have gained a third term....so no he wouldn't have done it in 2008 when he wasn't even a candidate

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

who cares if he is dead. the us govt covered up the whole 911 thng. us pilots flew those planes into the buildings. bin laden is just a figure created by the usa to make it seem like there is someone to blame. only man to blame is bush jr. end of story.

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    no chance, Bush couldn't have gained a third term....so no he wouldn't have done it in 2008 when he wasn't even a candidate
    oops meant 04

cobalt king
    cobalt king's Avatar Become A Pro!

i want to see pictures of his rotting carcus that get updated everyday until hes a skeleton, then I want to disinegrate his bones by letting the 911 families piss on him simultaneously

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

oops meant 04

I figured ya did just wanted to have some fun fora minute..it's a boring night.

Iced
    Iced's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

So what would the government have gained by keeping his death secret?
    Usama serves as bogeyman. If the American public can buy into the notion that the government has to spend trillions of dollars and kill over a million people just to find one person, then the government is able to control the public's thoughts and emotions very easily. The government wants to make it's citizens feel more patriotic and nationalistic -- they want to make the public think that the military has to hunt down the most evil man in the history of the world. If there was no specific target (just terrorists in general), then the public wouldn't approve of the war as much. By creating a bogeyman, the government has free reign to decrease civil liberties domestically and increase troop presence around the world.
    If you think he's been dead for years wouldn't Bush have pulled this right before his difficult reelection in 2004?
    I'm not too certain Usama was dead in 2004 (though I think he died in late 2001). Regardless, Bush already started wars in both Iraq and Afghanistan right before 2004. He also was able to make the claim that he took down what was then called "the most evil man in the world" in Saddam Hussein. Weren't things supposed to get better after Hussein's death by the way? Apparently not.
    Or why wouldn't Obama wait until say late October 2012 to do this?
    The US has been getting rouged up with problems in Lybia, the military is not doing well in Afghanistan, Iraq, or Pakistan, the economy is in a wreck, the value of the dollar is decreasing, gasoline prices are rising, and Obama's poll numbers are decreasing. Obama saying that he killed UBL will help his poll numbers and will also make the public momentarily forget the real problems. October 2012 is too far away and wouldn't help Obama as much. Obama needs this so he can say that he isn't soft on terrorism and to get a good bump in the polls now.

rocky502
    rocky502's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 225

The nutty conspiracy theorists on this board says all you need to know about why the photos would do nothing for anyone. The nuts that think he has been dead for years will continue to believe that. The nuts that think he is still alive will say what a crappy photoshop job they did. Releasing the photo would prove nothing to these nutjobs. Obama is right on this one. There is nothing to prove to the wingnut conspiracy theorists that would satisfy their overactive paranoid uneducated asses
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: William Walters

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Iced View Post
    The US has been getting rouged up with problems in Lybia, the military is not doing well in Afghanistan, Iraq, or Pakistan, the economy is in a wreck, the value of the dollar is decreasing, gasoline prices are rising, and Obama's poll numbers are decreasing. Obama saying that he killed UBL will help his poll numbers and will also make the public momentarily forget the real problems. October 2012 is too far away and wouldn't help Obama as much. Obama needs this so he can say that he isn't soft on terrorism and to get a good bump in the polls now.
    October 2012 would be perfect time for a bump to assure reelection.

dom75
    dom75's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 511

I was listening to GMA this morning and now there is conflicting stories on if there was a heavy gun fight battle or not within the compound. Some reports say that there are very few bullet holes within the establishment. Then they go on to say that Obamer doesn't want to show the pics as they are too gorry with 2 bullet holes to the head. Um ok, let me get this straight, we can show pics/video on the nightly news of dead people from war, accidents, natural disasters, and etc.... plus we have bloody/violent movies showing in theaters and on tv. However, showing Osama's bullet ridden head is too gorry to show..... WTF ! It doesn't bother me if they show the pics or not, but still give the American people what they want. I seen a poll last night showing that 70 % of the American people want to see the pics/video. If I am not mistaken, isn't Obamer a Muslim himself.... kinda makes an American feel like he is respecting "his" people and not the good ole USA.

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    who cares if he is dead. the us govt covered up the whole 911 thng. us pilots flew those planes into the buildings. bin laden is just a figure created by the usa to make it seem like there is someone to blame. only man to blame is bush jr. end of story.

you probably really believe this too..

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8494

floridagolfer
    floridagolfer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12339

When all those nutcases decide they need to scream at the U.S. in a protest in some god-forsaken city in the Middle East, why give them a picture to put on their placards? If they want to believe OBL is still alive, good for them; I hope they're waiting around for him to give further instructions.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by rocky502 View Post
    The nutty conspiracy theorists on this board says all you need to know about why the photos would do nothing for anyone. The nuts that think he has been dead for years will continue to believe that. The nuts that think he is still alive will say what a crappy photoshop job they did. Releasing the photo would prove nothing to these nutjobs. Obama is right on this one. There is nothing to prove to the wingnut conspiracy theorists that would satisfy their overactive paranoid uneducated asses
    Yes because the government is undefeated at honesty in these types of events right? Oh except for

Ranger Tillman
    Jessica Lynch
    Gulf of Tonkin
    Yemen hotel earlier this spring
    and so on and so on....

Just because you call bullshitt on certain things does not make you a conspiracy nut.....show some logic.
    Points Awarded:

Iced gave itchypickle 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

It's official...........you're a fukin moron. Guys like you need to say this crap in public and get the beat down you've earned. But, of course, you'd never open your yapper in public.

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    It's official...........you're a fukin moron. Guys like you need to say this crap in public and get the beat down you've earned. But, of course, you'd never open your yapper in public.
    nah, guys like him just need to be ignored. He's either attention whoring or really that stupid, either way what's the point?

Jmschoba
    Jmschoba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 27

I don't believe in our president and find it extremely hard to trust him therefore I believe it is not
    In his best decision to not release some kind of evidence

The Sensei
    The Sensei's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192

Can't expect them to release it, but I would to see this guy dead

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

You are as stupid and bad as that crazy worthless team you pull for. Another conspiracy nut case. The tragedy is that they allow idiots like you to vote. Why don't you tell us how that piece of crap team of yours is going to win the NBA title this year?

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Question for all you black helocopter tin foil wearing idiots...

If bin laden isnt dead.......wouldnt he be sending out a video or tape of his voice to destroy the credibility of The United States....he would have a field day...and if he was captured and taken to a black ops prison....you know he wont be havin tea and crumpets...he will be in pain 24/7...so its a win win..hes dead or getting waterboarded and electrocuted daily..nuff said..go fukk yourselves al quida..piece of crap terrorist org..your done like a char broiled piece of chicken.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

You are as stupid and bad as that crazy worthless team you pull for. Another conspiracy nut case. The tragedy is that they allow idiots like you to vote. Why don't you tell us how that piece of crap team of yours is going to win the NBA title this year?
    That piece of crap team, is two-time champ... You expect to them to win every year??? Oh you're a disgruntled central Californian.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    That piece of crap team, is two-time champ... You expect to them to win every year??? Oh you're a disgruntled central Californian.
    Actually I live in Southern California, and could care less about the Lakers, or any other NBA team for that matter. The good news is that when the Lakers finally are eliminated, the animals that live near Staple Center will have one less reason to riot and destroy property. Just where do you live? Are you even an American Citizen?

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Actually I live in Southern California, and could care less about the Lakers, or any other NBA team for that matter. The good news is that when the Lakers finally are eliminated, the animals that live near Staple Center will have one less reason to riot and destroy property. Just where do you live? Are you even an American Citizen?
    Yes sir, I'm a proud American citizen... Do you have papers??? And what part of SoCal are you from disgruntled fat boy???

William Walters

Bigdaddy, be very, very careful here. We don't need another Mikail humiliation happening so soon.

jw
    jw's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6737

Quote Originally Posted by dom75 View Post
    If I am not mistaken, isn't Obamer a Muslim himself.... kinda makes an American feel like he is respecting "his" people and not the good ole USA.

You are mistaken ..
    http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2...ing_obama.html
    ... unless of course you listen to any of the nutjobs that only believe what they want to believe.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Yes sir, I'm a proud American citizen... Do you have papers??? And what part of SoCal are you from disgruntled fat boy???
    Why? Do you want to find me? If you do, you will NOT walk away from the meeting. I made a living putting idiots like you in their place. Any time boy. Bring your health insurance card. It's time for you to put up or shut up. Now where did you say you live? Let's hear it boy. This is why idiots like you end up in hospitals. You try to play big boy on the internet, and then when you actually run into someone that knows who you are, you wonder what happened to you as you are waiting to be seen in an ER.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Why? Do you want to find me? If you do, you will NOT walk away from the meeting. I made a living putting idiots like you in their place. Any time boy. Bring your health insurance card. It's time for you to put up or shut up. Now where did you say you live? Let's hear it boy. This is why idiots like you end up in hospitals. You try to play big boy on the internet, and then when you actually run into someone that knows who you are, you wonder what happened to you as you are waiting to be seen in an ER.
    e-thugging all day,every day!!!!! what type of job did you have, that made you put people in their place????? nursery home caretaker

William Walters

I knew I should have chose a screen name like "BadA$$MuthaFukka"!!!! Then I could talk super tough on the internet and pretend to be the big daddy around this place.

William Walters

Even Al-Qaida says OBL has been killed. Tin-Foil-On-Head people please zip it.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42928874..._of_bin_laden/

First ... 23456 Last