cory1111
    cory1111's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cory's EZ Street thread

Day 62 and no 46k payout from easystreet.

John Dough
    John Dough's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10136

Quote Originally Posted by cory1111 View Post
    Can't you read? "Post in this thread anytime you receive a payout."

Enough already, stop cluttering up the payout thread.

PAPAGUNNZ
    LOU IS A TOOLBAG!!!
    PAPAGUNNZ's Avatar Become A Pro!

i dont see how there is a problem posting that he didnt get paid in 62 days...this is a payout thread..so its not off topic, and 46k is a big deal, so iam sure many people would like to know about his problems with that book...if anything your cluttering the thread complaining about him posting this lol...and beside, the title of the thread is "live payout reports"..if you went to work for x amount of time and didnt get paid...wouldnt you "report" it!

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20543

Quote Originally Posted by PAPAGUNNZ View Post
    i dont see how there is a problem posting that he didnt get paid in 62 days...this is a payout thread..so its not off topic, and 46k is a big deal, so iam sure many people would like to know about his problems with that book...if anything your cluttering the thread complaining about him posting this lol...and beside, the title of the thread is "live payout reports"..if you went to work for x amount of time and didnt get paid...wouldnt you "report" it!
    he will NEVER, repeat NEVER, and again NEVER .. get paid ... so do we have to see him count the days to his overdue demise and destiny in Hell ?

cory1111

yes hareeba, day 63 and still no 46k payout from easystreetsports.com. Guess they dont pay.

bigbet1234
    bigbet1234's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

Out of curiosity, why didn't you take the free trip to CR, prove you could play at the rate you played and collect your $46K?

But thanks, there should be about 8 of us going and should be a good time.

John Dough
    John Dough's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10136

Quote Originally Posted by PAPAGUNNZ View Post
    The problems are...

1. It is definitely off-topic when the original post, made by a mod, explicitly asks that this thread be used by posters to post anytime they RECEIVE a payout. It's not for posting about payouts you're waiting for.

2. Cory's non-payment by EZ has been posted about in a bazillion other posts and threads. Cluttering up a thread that is meant to solely contain reports of RECEIVED payouts is completely unnecessary.

cory1111

first of all only 2 posts are about ez, next I am only talking about my payout. Its the ones who feel they need to comment about my payout post that clutter up this thread. Unless you are czar of the threads get over it. This situation shouldnt happen to another person.

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11350

Make your own threads, keep bumping threads, do whatever you want.

You still won't see any money.

pokerplayer22
    pokerplayer22's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by stevex View Post
    Make your own threads, keep bumping threads, do whatever you want.

You still won't see any money.
    I think what Steve is trying to say is...do what ever you want, post whatever you want, complain to whoever you want... EZ doesnt pay!!!

Thanks for the warning Stevie!!!

robzilla
    An SBR Legend.
    robzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

Quote Originally Posted by bigbet1234 View Post
    Out of curiosity, why didn't you take the free trip to CR, prove you could play at the rate you played and collect your $46K? But thanks, there should be about 8 of us going and should be a good time.
    r u a ratard? its more like take the trip so EZ gets someone to make u shut up about it. EZ is a scambook.