clarkacal
    clarkacal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Phillies runline +135

That's my pick today, what do you guys think?

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

i took it aswell. Anytime playing the Phillies seems a lil square, but Utley is back and Hammels has DOMINATED the Reds. Best of Luck

PanamaBrad
    PanamaBrad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 395

whenever the offense starts turning around these will be good plays. Not confident yet they are turning that corner.

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

I think Philly hasn't scored over 3 runs in their last 9 games. Must be banking on Hamels spinning a gem.

I can't wait until the Phillies start hitting a little bit and we can get 2-3 games of low totals. They'll snap out of it and go on a tear.

kfranz31
    kfranz31's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1914

utley will provide a needed boost

Ninersnut
    Money talks and bullshit runs marathons
    Ninersnut's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SportsPedagogy View Post
    i took it aswell. Anytime playing the Phillies seems a lil square, but Utley is back and Hammels has DOMINATED the Reds. Best of Luck

This is a crazy bet. Phillies can't score as of the last 10 games or so. They barely squeak by the games they win. Utley is going to take a week or two to get back into the swing of things. They kinda rushed him back into the starting line up. I have been pounding Phillies unders for the last two weeks. It has been $$$$$. RL is a very dangerous bet especially against a Reds team that is capable of putting up runs.

Look at it this way, if the Reds score 3 is there a chance in hell Phillies can get 5? No fukkin way.....

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Seems like the right play based on previous stats. Now watch the Reds win the game outright and prove the stats are meaningless as usual.

Crnjak
    Crnjak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 536

good play!!

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

You guys no im a homer for the Reds, but they are struggling bigtime right now, Hamels like was said has our number. I think that is a real solid play, but it is hard for a team with the bats like the Reds to lose 6 in a row, especially with the previous 5 games having no run support. Just saying there bats are due to come alive, also watch out for new call up Todd Frazier for the Reds, kid is going to be real good. He may just steal LF position for the rest of the year. Bol 2 All!!!!!

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

looking good so far

Ibrakadabra
    Ibrakadabra's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Off to quite a good start

clarkacal

Quote Originally Posted by Ninersnut View Post
    This is a crazy bet. Phillies can't score as of the last 10 games or so. They barely squeak by the games they win. Utley is going to take a week or two to get back into the swing of things. They kinda rushed him back into the starting line up. I have been pounding Phillies unders for the last two weeks. It has been $$$$$. RL is a very dangerous bet especially against a Reds team that is capable of putting up runs.

Look at it this way, if the Reds score 3 is there a chance in hell Phillies can get 5? No fukkin way.....
    When will people stop doubting me?

Ninersnut
    Money talks and bullshit runs marathons
    Ninersnut's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice call. You still have a slumping Phillies team....good call tho. Don't take it personally just my observation.

clarkacal

Nothing personal. Just knew a few things and made it my pick of the day. Not sure about giving away free ones anymore though...

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6943

At least this guy knew what was up tonight

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

looks good so far

VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Wow..bats came out tonight!

clarkacal

Ok guys, no more free picks. I got kicked out of some books for beating them so I'm picking games here now.

If you've seen my record, and you want in on it, transfer 25 points via this message starting now. I will PM the time of the pick of the day to you tomorrow afternoon, and then PM the pick a few minutes prior to gametime. If by some miracle you lose on the game, I will refund your points!

Qtip
    Qtip's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 176

Quote Originally Posted by clarkacal View Post
    Ok guys, no more free picks. I got kicked out of some books for beating them so I'm picking games here now.

If you've seen my record, and you want in on it, transfer 25 points via this message starting now. I will PM the time of the pick of the day to you tomorrow afternoon, and then PM the pick a few minutes prior to gametime. If by some miracle you lose on the game, I will refund your points!
    Guys a regular Jester

nickdotcom
    nickdotcom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1025

he tried the same shit in another thread of his, I don't think there were any point transfers to this tout douchebag