SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

NCAA road favs or road kill?

One very interesting game is No Ill -4.5 AT Kansas. Probably my fav road kill special. No. Ill has a legit top 10 QB while Kansas is starting mostly freshmen and sophomores.

1 road fav that is suspicious is Virgina -7. Looks like about 4 points too many.

Of course we have already talked about ND -fg at the Big House. They may win by 40 but I'll pass. I do kind of like that Over.

Another one that looks easy is S. Car -2.5. This might actually be a good spot to take the dog and buy the half point. That was a great prep game to play Boise St at home. I could see a much improved Georgia team here.

My bonus pick is a home fav that Ill bet everyone has passed on based on last week. Tenn -6.5 against Cinci. Cinci blew out Peas and Carrots U 72-10 last week. You think Tenn is overlooking this dog? Major talent difference, this line should be a lot higher imo.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

PLayed Indiana &, lean towards kansas... love nd, not enough balls to take georgia, really like cincy outright today but took the points...

BOL