SargeantHooker
    SargeantHooker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 427

Caught in the air...by D. Wade

I don't post here much anymore, but I decided that this was worth addressing. While I understand that Wade is one of the best in the league creating shots off the dribble, this is getting ridiculous. Through the first 3 quarters he has consistently been caught in the air with nowhere to go with the ball. He'll probably score 14 in the fourth and make me look like an idiot, but he's looked silly at times through the first 3.

TheThreeKings
    TheThreeKings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Quote Originally Posted by SargeantHooker View Post
    I don't post here much anymore, but I decided that this was worth addressing. While I understand that Wade is one of the best in the league creating shots off the dribble, this is getting ridiculous. Through the first 3 quarters he has consistently been caught in the air with nowhere to go with the ball. He'll probably score 14 in the fourth and make me look like an idiot, but he's looked silly at times through the first 3.
    It's by far his worst habit. Kobe suffers from this as well.

romaldinho88
    romaldinho88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 104

He was also penetrating the lane to no avail tonight,must off his drives were finished off with low percentage looks if i remember correctly, he hit a few important 3s and midrange jumpers though

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by TheThreeKings View Post

It's by far his worst habit. Kobe suffers from this as well.
    traits of champions