ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

SBR needs to add this feature..

or does it already have it were you can see your #of per day since we signed up here....

side note to go along with this

how the heck do some people have 3k posts and barely been here a year, or less
    others got like over 1k and just joined in 2011,

do these people literally just sit at the computer and post anything and everything?

too many people around here think cause they post a lot that they have some seniority or veteran status around this joint.

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

Quote Originally Posted by ebbearsfb1 View Post
    or does it already have it were you can see your #of per day since we signed up here....

side note to go along with this

how the heck do some people have 3k posts and barely been here a year, or less
    others got like over 1k and just joined in 2011,

do these people literally just sit at the computer and post anything and everything?

too many people around here think cause they post a lot that they have some seniority or veteran status around this joint.
    Yes there are undoubtedly many hermits, shut-ins, etc...but some of the power posters post on the go, from a phone....

ebbearsfb1

Quote Originally Posted by sickler View Post
    Yes there are undoubtedly many hermits, shut-ins, etc...but some of the power posters post on the go, from a phone....
    o i post from a phone as well, i guess at least the big guns post insightful stuff, seems like the nobs just post to get points, all i see is threads being bashed by people who if they left tomorrow no one would know

excel
    unapproved
    excel's Avatar Become A Pro!

They post more because they have more important things to say than you, don't be jealous.

zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 687

ebbears, go into your settings... then click on any 'add content' link and you will see the most popular add-ons. In the drop down where it says Popular, click in it and you will see an menu option for 'Forum'. Click on this and you will see the options for Forum. There is an add on that says 'Forum Info'. If you add this 'mysbrforum' you will be able to see your number of posts per day. If you want you can see it when you clik on mine.

ebbearsfb1

Quote Originally Posted by excel View Post
    They post more because they have more important things to say than you, don't be jealous.

hahaha jealous of people that post 24/7. sure, majority of them have nothing important to say, they just have alot of free time and not much of a life, its 1 thing to be discussing plays but there so much bashing half the time, i wouldnt call that important

ebbearsfb1

Quote Originally Posted by zam77 View Post
    ebbears, go into your settings... then click on any 'add content' link and you will see the most popular add-ons. In the drop down where it says Popular, click in it and you will see an menu option for 'Forum'. Click on this and you will see the options for Forum. There is an add on that says 'Forum Info'. If you add this 'mysbrforum' you will be able to see your number of posts per day. If you want you can see it when you clik on mine.
    thanks

about 7 posts a day
    Last edited by ebbearsfb1; 03-29-11 at 10:34 PM.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

posting is serious business

dfberger23
    dfberger23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 406

Quote Originally Posted by cant call it View Post
    posting is serious business