Sportsleaf
    Sportsleaf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

Sports Interaction unveils "new" user interface

Above, BetMGM's user interface
    Below, Sports Interaction 2.0

Last edited by Sportsleaf; 09-30-23 at 02:08 AM.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9233

I guess they have taken on MGM's backend.

T100
    cappersmall reject
    T100's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2132

Quote Originally Posted by optional View Post
    i guess they have taken on mgm's backend.
    xili5

Judge Crater
    Judge Crater's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 509

Wow, I really miss Sportsinteraction. It was as soft as Everygame, but they would pay and toss after you win 10K.

harvesters
    harvesters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6665

So they make a commercial touting how Canadian they are and then use MGM's backend? Greasy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqdWDeGyU4I

T100
    cappersmall reject

sjst -10.5 @ hawaii... no alternate spreads... cannot buy the half. bullshit !!!

Popers
    Popers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 116

They did it, the cardinal sin, limited to 1.40$ after 1 week while I'm down 4000$+ on them. Hope they rot in hell

T100
    cappersmall reject

Quote Originally Posted by Popers View Post
    They did it, the cardinal sin, limited to 1.40$ after 1 week while I'm down 4000$+ on them. Hope they rot in hell
    was this one game or more? limited a game on me awhile back, but it was usc and totals early on in the ncaaf season. THAT was self preservation on their part.
    have not had any problems since tho.

Popers

Limited any market any game 1-2$, even live Nfl or wtv huge markets

T100
    cappersmall reject

Limited any market any game 1-2$, even live Nfl or wtv huge markets
    wow, that sux bud.
    you in the ontario market? wondering if that has any effect on these limits. I see the odd comment regarding limited amounts from around the twitterverse, but it has been from different books(365 comes to mind) and almost always (it seems) from ontario.

Popers

I'm in Quebec, they only us but we not on the regulated , no idea if it changes anything about getting limited quicker or no. I'm limited on any bookies you can think of, but this is the first time they pulled the trigger while I'm down.

T100
    cappersmall reject

I'm in Quebec, they only us but we not on the regulated , no idea if it changes anything about getting limited quicker or no. I'm limited on any bookies you can think of, but this is the first time they pulled the trigger while I'm down.
    these books use so many of the same resources that it would not surprise me if your personal info has been shared between floor managers.
    bestbet in my opinion, is to go back to brick and mortor(a local).
    I still use my local for singles and non recreational wagering.
    I think these on-line outfits like dk, mgm, sia, etc etc will be found out to be scamming the public someday and a lot of public figures will get caught with their hand in the cookie jar.
    What does not make sense is limiting while down(unless you have a rep for rebounding) and that info has gone through the rumor mill with floor managers.
    another option you could look at is an 'agent' and run your wagers through them. I've heard of a few guys using 'agents' through pinny and 365.

Popers

I'm in Quebec and sadly no brick mortar/local. I can't beat pinny, too difficult, unless I bet early lines but it's all like max bet 50$ when lines are posted on pinny on what I want so useless. Agents for 365 are all scams from what i've gathered, if no and you have an out somewhere for 365 agent i'll gladly accept dm's and work something out.
    Last edited by Popers; 11-24-23 at 11:55 PM.

T100
    cappersmall reject

will let you know if I find a good one.

T100
    cappersmall reject

site is a shitshow for navigating,, you scroll through every fricken live ncaab game to get to the later games/odds.

tacoking
    tacoking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 690

Quote Originally Posted by T100 View Post
    site is a shitshow for navigating,, you scroll through every fricken live ncaab game to get to the later games/odds.
    This new SIA site is pure awful. I don't see 2nd half lines for NFL, NBA or NCAAB. Does anyone have 2nd half lines for football or basketball?

Thanks.

T100
    cappersmall reject

Quote Originally Posted by tacoking View Post
    This new SIA site is pure awful. I don't see 2nd half lines for NFL, NBA or NCAAB. Does anyone have 2nd half lines for football or basketball?

Thanks.
    just try to buy the half on their offered line....cant do it!! like wtf!

got burned too many times thinking I was playing a 2nd half line, only to find it was a 'live' line.

shopping around now and sending my cred's to other books I'm signed with, havent played on some for awhile, but this shitshow is frustrating.

Pretty sure everyone offers 2nd half lines, I just havent been shopping alternate sites til recently. give 365 and pinny a try,,, thats where my future $$ are heading for a start. just need to get cleared again for withdrawals.

tacoking

just try to buy the half on their offered line....cant do it!! like wtf!

got burned too many times thinking I was playing a 2nd half line, only to find it was a 'live' line.

shopping around now and sending my cred's to other books I'm signed with, havent played on some for awhile, but this shitshow is frustrating.

Pretty sure everyone offers 2nd half lines, I just havent been shopping alternate sites til recently. give 365 and pinny a try,,, thats where my future $$ are heading for a start. just need to get cleared again for withdrawals.
    Do you see 2nd half lines on SIA for Football and Basketball? I can't play at Bet365, I'm fully limited there. They won't even let me log into my account. I do have a Pinnacle account but like Popers mentioned up above, it's too difficult to beat.

T100
    cappersmall reject

^^^^^^^ will watch for them at the half. ^^^^^^^^^^

T100
    cappersmall reject

nba- spurs/cavs
    no 2nd half line anywhere that I could see. the only offering ats I found was 3rd qtr cle -2.5 -120 and a half time full game ats of clev -10.5 -110 (what I would consider a 'live bet')

T100
    cappersmall reject

nfl 2nd half spread

I would hazard a guess as yes there is a 2nd half spread on some/most games posted.. under 'all bets' even then it is not listed as just '2nd half' like their '3rd qtr' offering, it is just listed as 'spread' jax -0.5 +115 and tenn +0.5 -150.... but I'm guessing on this....cause they list full game(at the half) then list alt ats. then 3rd qtr is listed and finally just 'spread' of +/- 0.5 per side.

tacoking

nfl 2nd half spread

I would hazard a guess as yes there is a 2nd half spread on some/most games posted.. under 'all bets' even then it is not listed as just '2nd half' like their '3rd qtr' offering, it is just listed as 'spread' jax -0.5 +115 and tenn +0.5 -150.... but I'm guessing on this....cause they list full game(at the half) then list alt ats. then 3rd qtr is listed and finally just 'spread' of +/- 0.5 per side.
    Thanks I see where it says 'all bets'. I'll check it out next round of half times. I was just curious if the new SIA site offered 2nd half lines since I never saw them under the menu 'Game Lines' which you would think that's where they would be offered. I'm basically limited to $1 bets on any market on their site so I can't bet anything anyways.

T100: I remember your nick from cappersmall. You used to bet the edges for the NBA Totals with the WCLC back in the day. I used to play the edges in WCLC from 2013 to 2021. It's too bad that all got shut down. COVID ruined everything for the Provincial Sports Lotteries for the WCLC and the OLG. If I remember correctly, you live in NWT, right?

T100
    cappersmall reject

Thanks I see where it says 'all bets'. I'll check it out next round of half times. I was just curious if the new SIA site offered 2nd half lines since I never saw them under the menu 'Game Lines' which you would think that's where they would be offered. I'm basically limited to $1 bets on any market on their site so I can't bet anything anyways.

T100: I remember your nick from cappersmall. You used to bet the edges for the NBA Totals with the WCLC back in the day. I used to play the edges in WCLC from 2013 to 2021. It's too bad that all got shut down. COVID ruined everything for the Provincial Sports Lotteries for the WCLC and the OLG. If I remember correctly, you live in NWT, right?
    yukon terr.
    use to bet 2nd half edges as well(late games were lucrative)as they never altered the 2nd half line from the full game line(mostly)

this 'degen' from the mall era?

tacoking

yukon terr.
    use to bet 2nd half edges as well(late games were lucrative)as they never altered the 2nd half line from the full game line(mostly)

this 'degen' from the mall era?

2nd half edges where at SIA? No I'm not degen from the mall era. I never really posted on there, would just check out the PSL section from time to time.

T100
    cappersmall reject

2nd half edges where at SIA? No I'm not degen from the mall era. I never really posted on there, would just check out the PSL section from time to time.
    most books 8-10 yrs ago were pretty lax on their 2nd half spreads and totals, especially on those late west coast lines. what I picked up on was the late games, the 2nd half lines were exactly half of the full game lines, regardless of the flow of the game. all I was watching were the boxscores on the western games, seeing who was dominating the flow of those games or the total as compared to the full gm total, comparing that with the static lines posted for 2nd half and betting accordingly.seemed like no one was paying attention, think I even mentioned it to the owner over there. at the time I playing pinny,betcris and sometimes 365.
    we could check tonight`s L.A. matchup for instance. clipshow fav`d by 6 and total of 232.5.. lets see if that 2nd half is -3 and 116 or will it get adjusted according to game flow and scoring % in the 1st half.
    my train of thought on this was that the 2nd half,starting around 9ish pst or midnight eastern will not see as much action from east coast wagering as most punters would be in bed by the 2nd half,, so the lines were not as sharp on those games. it really all depended where the online books line adjusters were located in those days. the farther east the later(in perspective) the 2nd half.

tacoking

most books 8-10 yrs ago were pretty lax on their 2nd half spreads and totals, especially on those late west coast lines. what I picked up on was the late games, the 2nd half lines were exactly half of the full game lines, regardless of the flow of the game. all I was watching were the boxscores on the western games, seeing who was dominating the flow of those games or the total as compared to the full gm total, comparing that with the static lines posted for 2nd half and betting accordingly.seemed like no one was paying attention, think I even mentioned it to the owner over there. at the time I playing pinny,betcris and sometimes 365.

we could check tonight`s L.A. matchup for instance. clipshow fav`d by 6 and total of 232.5.. lets see if that 2nd half is -3 and 116 or will it get adjusted according to game flow and scoring % in the 1st half.
    my train of thought on this was that the 2nd half,starting around 9ish pst or midnight eastern will not see as much action from east coast wagering as most punters would be in bed by the 2nd half,, so the lines were not as sharp on those games. it really all depended where the online books line adjusters were located in those days. the farther east the later(in perspective) the 2nd half.

Thanks for the input. What were basing or comparing the 2nd half lines to, the rest of the market or just Pinnacle's line? I'm just try to beat the Pinnacle line. If you can do that consistently, over time you will come out ahead or rather show a profit. The hardest part is scaling up and being able to get down a sufficient amount of money.

T100
    cappersmall reject

for the clips/suns game monday evening, I could not find a 2 half line at either pinny and sia.
    this is not good, 2 half lines should be easy(to find) and standard wagering offerings.

need to check into the other major offerings at other books and find out just wtf is going on.

tacoking

for the clips/suns game monday evening, I could not find a 2 half line at either pinny and sia.
    this is not good, 2 half lines should be easy(to find) and standard wagering offerings.

need to check into the other major offerings at other books and find out just wtf is going on.

Pinnacle just offers a 2nd half moneyline for NBA. If you want to know the 2nd half line for the spread or total, you have to use their live lines at halftime and convert them. I'm not sure if Pinnacle ever offered a spread/total for the 2nd half for NBA but as long as I have used the site, I have never seen a 2nd half spread/total for NBA. Pinnacle does offer 2nd half lines (moneyline, spread & total) for CBB though.

I agree, 2nd half lines on any book should be easy to find but SIA doesn't offer them or at least I'm not seeing them on my account.

T100
    cappersmall reject

yup, I remember when sia dumped the standard 2nd half lines a few yrs back in favor of the live line convert. probly when I stopped 2nd half wagering.
    My main go to was pinny back when you could grab the 2nd half, followed by betcris and then 365. Had a dispute with pinny around 2015/16 and jumped over to sia to keep my options avail.

as per post #22, Ima gonna keep an eye on the offerings at the half, even risk a bet or 2 to figure it out.

what about bovada? any input you can forward about them?

tacoking

yup, I remember when sia dumped the standard 2nd half lines a few yrs back in favor of the live line convert. probly when I stopped 2nd half wagering.
    My main go to was pinny back when you could grab the 2nd half, followed by betcris and then 365. Had a dispute with pinny around 2015/16 and jumped over to sia to keep my options avail.

as per post #22, Ima gonna keep an eye on the offerings at the half, even risk a bet or 2 to figure it out.

what about bovada? any input you can forward about them?
    I've never used Bovada/Bodog firsthand so I can't offer any input on how they operate. From what I have heard though, I would stay away from them as most of the posts from 'across the street' have nothing nice to say about them with regards to withdrawing their funds.
    Points Awarded:

T100 gave tacoking 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

T100
    cappersmall reject

crazy shit at SIA

All f5 totals are '1.5' with prices from -550 to -1150 for the OVER and +425 etc etc to the unders.

for shits n giggles I gathered 9 overs in a parlay on the early games,,,,,, approx 2-1 odds.

smh!

Brandley
    Brandley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

I think the share the same platform provider with MGM, the old site is pretty simple but much better imo

tacoking

Quote Originally Posted by Brandley View Post
    I think the share the same platform provider with MGM, the old site is pretty simple but much better imo
    I heard the same thing. SIA now just uses the same provider as MGM (although I've never used MGM). The site seems clunky now since the transition to the new MGM interface. Bring back the old site!

tacoking

All f5 totals are '1.5' with prices from -550 to -1150 for the OVER and +425 etc etc to the unders.

for shits n giggles I gathered 9 overs in a parlay on the early games,,,,,, approx 2-1 odds.
    smh!
    "Terble" as Barkley would say!