Originally posted on 09/17/2010:

Quote Originally Posted by WILLSRIP View Post
listen you people . no wonder they try it on . damn right if my withdraw dosent come iam on to them
from day one !
If you,re just hear to kiss bookies ass serves you right when you get screwed by them

Kiss Bookies Asses?? LIsten Lady.. I don't know what your issue is.. but on this forum.. the last thing we do is kiss bookies asses.. in fact this whole forum is mean to keep bookies honest..

After all the bullshit that people have gone through on this forum.. and me personally just to get a payout.. we are all pretty much in agreement that the Book Handled you Fairly..

You got a 4 figure payout in less then a week.. That is more then fair.. and better then what even some locals and bigger books do..

you have nothing to complain about.. they took your money.. they took your action.. you won and lost bets.. your balance was accurate.. you got paid the amount you asked for in less then a week..

i don't see a single thing wrong here.. William Hill is a big Shop in Europe.. i am sure they have pissed people off in the past.. the same way all big companies have.. Shit some people hate NIKE.. but for most level headed people.. listing to you sit there badmouthing them isn't going to go well with the majority of us.. because we don't have that negative experience you had.. in fact.. we have had MUCH WORSE however none of which took place with Will Hill.

look on this forum.. read some things about shady books.. see what some people have gone through here to get paid.. then think about how unfair Will Hill was to you... you might just change your tune, my friend.