New Zealand

The facts speak for themselves:

1. New Zealand was the only undefeated team in the tournament.

2. The so-called champions, Spain, were defeated in their very first game (vs Switzerland). Switzerland was defeated by Chile, who were defeated by Brazil, who were defeated by Holland, who were defeated by Spain. So Spain < Switzerland < Chile < Brazil < Holland < Spain. And Spain > Holland > Brazil > Chile > Switzerland > Spain. This means that Spain is both better and worse than itself, causing the Spanish team to implode with self-destructive logic. New Zealand's team was free of such anomalies.

3. Kiwifruit is a rich source of vitamin C, 1.5 times the DRI scale in the US. Its potassium content by weight is slightly less than that of a banana. It also contains vitamin E and a small amount of vitamin A. The Sanguinello of Spain, while tasty, lacks these vital nutrients.

4. New Zealand finished ahead of Italy in the group stage. This means they outperformed not only the current so-called "champions," Spain, but also the defending World Champions.

I outlined these four points in an e-mail to Bookmaker after they refused to pay me for my $100 pre-tournament future bet on New Zealand to win the World Cup (@+10000000000000000000000000000). They have yet to respond. I have also warned them that if they do not pay up, they will be added to SBR's blacklist.

Meanwhile, congratulations New Zealand!!