Quote Originally Posted by sweetjones55 View Post
Why don't you try and go and bash one of my picks this week? O wait, I haven't lost one game this week my bad. You keep hating and I'll keep collecting moneyyy! O and the only game I bought the 0.5 point on this week, I won because of it LAC +10.5 they lost by 10.

I could careless about your picks or handicapping. I am not trying to bash your handicapping or picks. The biggest problem with you as I see it is you are a "young punk". You have a character flaw and need coaching or fathering. You don't have what it takes to make it in this game. It's more than some stats and some fancy lingo that you 'recently' learned.

As far as your little threads go.. I am happy for you son, but your luck could turn on a dime. You started a pick thread once and went to the shitter immediately and you went MIA for awhile.

Bottomline, your bravado is what is irratating to myself and the handful of others that actually know what's going on that you have met opposisition from.

You made a "couple" winning picks and now all of a sudden you think you have figured it out.

I am not going to keep wasting my time suffering a fool. I am just telling you to tone the shit down as it is annoying as hell coming from a "noob" themself. Learn some humility and grow up.