Originally posted on 07/29/2022:

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
For a guy who always roots for the country to succeed no matter who the president is nash sure have a funny way about it. Their is no recession when you can't fill jobs period. 3.6 unemployment and if these gas prices keep going down and somebody stops the feds who are creating this whole thing, everything would be following smoothly. Lets not forget you and Bacons party has done everything they can to undermine biden (just flat out spitefully voted against bills to get back in power)and if you cant see it, than you surely can't see how partisan you are when you want to be.

Sounds to me this thread hit a nerve,
So, when the (R)'s playfully poke back at the bear, the bear gets all sorts of butt hurt.

It's Ok for Greg and the rest of the boys to crank out dozens of "Trumtard" threads, but not OK when the tables are turned.
Typical.

"Do as I say, but God forbid if someone does what you do"
Is that the way it works around here.

If you seriously think I'm rooting for this country to fail so I can point my finger and laugh at Biden out of spite, then you have a problem judging character, I'd rather see Biden and this country succeed and eat shit and admit I was wrong about him, than watch all this bullshit that's going

This thread is a playful jab,.
Compared to Joy and Whoopi's "Dick in Bush" so called jokes they used to crack wise back (and other shit even less tasteful) in the day, this is tamer than tame.

You know what they say about comedy, don't you?
It's always funny until it's about you.
Then it's not so funny any longer.

Think about it.
And lighten up for the love of God already.
If this piece gets your panties all wadded up in a ball, then you and the rest of you jabroni's have absolutely no business starting contrarian threads.

That is all, carry on.
Best of luck with your wagers.