Originally posted on 07/14/2022:

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
Again, I have much respect for Michael Jordan. When I was like 10 years old... I thought he was the most cocky athlete ever on the floor. He wanted you to hate him... he beat you on the floor. Night after night. As years go by... you live life.... you remember who were the "shot callers" and the "frauds". As Michael Jordan aged... he doesn't run his mouth... doesn't care for the limelight. Does everything behind the scenes in a way. The BLM thing could just be a business or publicity stunt. Every business owner does things "for business".... not necessarily from heart. They want you to believe it's straight from their heart. Regardless... MJ is on an entirely different level than Lebron.

Lebron could of been a MEGA SUPER STAR from top to bottom.... but his ego gets in his way. When your own teammates... past and present hardly talk to you... don't want anything to do with you.... it tells you all you need to know.
LeBron never had a father. He has no clue how to be a man. He's just pretending.

Jordan got his father killed though.