Originally posted on 05/16/2022:

Quote Originally Posted by CJ View Post
"The SBR Lobby: Sports Talk, Gambling and Bettors Chat" <- In what way, shape or form is any of this gambling related? Someone please ban this clown before he drives more people off the forums.
I'm coming out of my self imposed, temporary posting retirement for a one time cameo.

I couldn't take it anymore, everyday it seems if not one, but multiple inane threads of his are constantly bumped to the forum queue.
As an outsider looking in, no less an insider such as myself looking in at his racial comments, how could one not wonder "is this guy for real? Why would I want to join this forum as a member?"

Take a look around, you don't have to be a data analyst (such as myself) to notice I haven't posted in almost a week, and will continue to not post after this one, for how long has yet to be determined, that traffic has been down lately, as regulars here have quit posting all together, or don't log in nearly as frequently.

There were 26 new posts this morning between the hours of 1am and 7am.
Four and a half new posts on the average per hour.
Wow!

I have a theory as to why.

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
He shot 2 white people and his very first victim was standing alone and appeared to be white. Stop talking.
This is at least the tenth time you've said this.

Is this how they taught you how to argue in court when you attended law school at Wisconsin like the lawyer you claim to be, by repeating the same ignorant point over and over again?

I find (and others too) difficult to believe you went to college for law because it's clearly obvious you have no debating skills whatsoever.
Not only that, how the hell can you write briefs when you have no grammatical comprehension skills.

Stop playing grammar police, just about every other post of yours is peppered with errors.
Case in point, the number '2' is to be written as the word 'two'.

Here's a free piece of advice, before correcting others on their grammar, concentrate on yours, it's severely flawed.

By claiming a mass murderer, who in his own words stated he clearly hated blacks, went out of his way to kill blacks, can't be a racist and this isn't a hate crime because he shot two whites in the process is flat out ignorant.
That is the most ridiculous, ignorant, stupidest take on any topic ever.
I was brought up to 'consider the source', and after considering the source that speaks volumes.

Do us all a favor and follow your own advice and "shut up, stop talking"
Your take on this is ludicrous, and as a registered republican you disgust me.
Put on any TV news network, pick one, left, right or center.
Read any online or newsprint outlet, pick one, any one, this is one topic all sides agree on.

But once again, millions are wrong, your opinion is the only opinion, you always have to be the smartest man in the room, and God forbid someone should correct you and point out as to where you are wrong, they'll only get shout down by you, and worse, they'll be insulted in the process.

This is where I get off now, and I mean logging off.
I don't care to read any response you may have to this post, it doesn't matter.
I'm not going to engage in discussion with you, it's pointless.
By the way, the authorities here at SBR have absolutely no problem with me making a one or two time response towards you as long as it isn't a distraction, and I just made it.

How should I say this nicely?

I don't like you, I don't respect you, and I don't like untruthful gamblers.
They are the lowest of the low.
In my opinion you are in serious need of mental health help, my advice to you is to seek out that help.

I'm out of here.
Good luck, get well.