Originally posted on 11/28/2021:

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
Mods give 101% effort on banning posters and 1% effort to fix the Store so we can order stuff with our points. Black Friday just passed and the store is emptier than jjgold's offshore accounts.
I'm telling you with all of the sincerity in the world that the mods you see here and know by name cannot do one single thing to fix the Store. If we could we would've spent 2 days with no sleep fixing that. poker, live chat, email, etc. We cannot do it. It was always hosted in CR. I used to be able to grade games - like late night tennis ones or late finishing basketball - but even that was changed probably 5 or 6 years ago so it was only in the office.

The people you know have no tech capacity at all. I'm hopefully going to have a meeting with them this week - it's hard with the time zones - and I promise to find out all I can. But please trust me, we'd have done this all weeks ago if we could and/or had approval to. I don't even know what they want to put in the Store! Your points aren't worthless... they're just having a nap until we sort this out