Originally posted on 05/18/2021:

I don’t know about the 3 most profitable but I’ve been here for a little while and here are the guys I check in to see what their plays are by sport. Checking in to see what people are saying is probably the way to go over who is most profitable... everybody loses bets, everybody wins bets.

NFL: no clue... I mostly take the points in NFL. NFL season always has a lot of debate and posts. It’s how I ended up here. We usually can find a couple winners.

College Football: no clue

College Hoops: CantTouchAyo is the best on the forum

NBA: Lakerboy usually has a good perspective and finds dogs... he will keep you from getting yourself into a sucker bet

MLB: PIMIKE, SammynCharge, MrOctober and Chief Brody is rolling this year
-PIMIKE has winners
-SammynCharge having a rough season this year but he’s a long term winner... guy is selling 30-40 cars a month so he’s winning anyway
-ChiefBrody is having a strong season
-44Mag used to post more often and he always had some solid plays

NHL: used to be a guy named Russian Rocket but I think MACHBA is sharp

Others:
KVB: smart bettor, strong analysis and grinds out some contrarian plays. Will make you actually think about the why are you betting something which has helped me.

BrockLanders has some winners and even if it loses you will eat like a king with his food recommendations... he has only given me
Winners

PileBuck13: if he posts the play he usually wins

CarolinaKid: when he’s hot he is rolling

BeatTheJerk: when he’s hot he is rolling

LTPROFITS has a model he uses that is either major fade or gets on a roll. He usually ends up positive so don’t get caught stuck in the negative number. Ride the streaks.

JJGold. Hahahahahahahahshahah

VitterD showed a strong record all sports

Morino- avoid like the plague. Streaky but always in the negative

Seaweed: fade his ass

I’m probably leaving people out that I check in on. Always do the research before tailing but auto fade a few posters.