Originally posted on 09/19/2020:

Quote Originally Posted by RedApples View Post
This is going to be my last post on the issue because it's making me too sad and upset.. but 5Dimes needs to be blacklisted sooner than later (preferably now) to protect people from getting stolen from. Unless the grade is being delayed so that it won't cost players with current balances a chance of getting paid.

But they absolutely HAVE TO be blacklisted. On my bets alone I had $2000+ stolen from me. You can look at it from either side, having not paid out the equity of my open bets, or refunding bets in markets where they took losses from me. The net result of not making either of the 2 grading decisions that wouldn't be stealing, resulted in them stealing over $2000 from me. Simply from deliberately stealing from markets by not grading them properly.

I know I'm not the only one in this, but that is as bad as it gets. That's a blacklist. There's no 2 ways about it. To sugarcoat it as anything but would be incredible, and simply unfair to the people not only being stolen from, but the potential victims going forward and granting a thieving company to operate under the auspices that they aren't 'that bad'.

I was holding out some hope that my Heat wager would've been graded fairly since it was left open, but now seeing it getting refunded after getting freerolled on it (I have a message from support from last week that said they wouldn't grade it because it still had a chance to lose), the book is SHUT. Even if they 'do the right thing' now, which is probably a 1 in 10,000 shot, they've already been outed as having made a company decision to steal. Sadly these red flags have been there with bad decisions going back a year or so now and I've been vocal about it... zero attention was paid to it. No one really seems to care.
your name should be badapples..