Originally posted on 07/17/2020:

Quote Originally Posted by Heritage Insider View Post
Asking a favor of everyone!

If anyone EVER has an interaction that leaves you with an impression that you weren't treated respectfully and/or didn't have your issue addressed, please send me a private message.

I assure you, our management doesn't accept poor service under any circumstances and will take action to ensure that all staff are maintaining the standards of service that we expect!

Insider!
So I didnt go further on my question with heritage. To anyone that is pissy about me being irritated, i really dont care what you think, over 8 years exclusively at one book, asking for good customer service should not be a "Karen" thing to ask for.. Whoever said why shouldnt the $25 bettor be treated the same, you are 100% correct, and i am wrong in that..

However, ill give credit when credit is due. I guess CS looked into this after Insider replied. They just called me on the phone, this guy, i think he said his name was Jimmy, was extremely nice and polite, they upped the limits and gave me a free play.

I do really appreciate the Heritage CS rep on here for looking into it and resolving the issue. And i have no problem coming back here to make myself look like a douche when they came through..

And to the CS rep on here, I will make sure next time i have an issue, to notify you first via message and not put up a post. I do want people to know how heritage handled the situation.

This is why i said in the original post that i do love heritage, and im happy that i am not going to leave because they are the best book.