Originally posted on 03/15/2020:

Quote Originally Posted by The General View Post
I took a dose of Trintellix and I'm wired as hell. It's acting like methamphetamines without the euphoria. Not good, imo. Day 1, though. We'll see. Im kinda anxious just trying it, too.
Dude you got issues..

How about getting off happy meds to escape your mental pains in life, go to church and meet some good people and tell them your story and find new friends there that can lift you up in life, maybe even find Jesus.

If you are a faith hater and non believer like most on this forum then go for a run and sweat it out day to day. Work your body daily so that you are so tired you can't find time to be depressed. That usually works for most..

Clean up your act, dress to impress, shower and shave. Try to look good because looking good is feeling good.. Put on a happy face for others always even if you are feeling down.. Be friendly to everyone and keep it positive in life even if you are surrounded by dicks that look at you like you are strange.. Change in life is always good and don't fear it especially if you are unhappy.

Release those happy endorphins in your brain naturally thru exercise and not synthetic happy drugs I say. Impossible to feel depressed after running a 10K I think for example. If you are a lazy fat slob then start with walking or pool swimming.. Get a dog for companionship and to force you to get out walk the dog everyday.

That's my best advice to stay happy in life for anyone that experiences chronic depression.. ..