Originally posted on 03/03/2019:

Thanks to:
Chi_archie

Originally Posted by shari91
Not true. You or your 'boyfriend' operated an account here from 2012 until you were banned in 2014 with 599 posts on that account. Same male name used to sign up for both accounts... not an IP issue at all.

Try again.

I don't care who you met and I don't care that someone allowed him back posting here. But I don't pop into threads like this unless I have a bit of a clue what I'm talking about and your lover's last account was actually a female username, again with the same male name behind the scenes. So whatever his attention seeking fetish is, is cool by me as long as he's aware that the second he asks for $ he's out of here... but enough with these bullshit threads clogging PT with rubbish. I'm a chick... I understand why he'd love to pretend to be one on here... but I'd rather read a gazillionth thread about the election ffs

It had nothing to do with with you and it wasn't your boyfriend's account but the exact same male name was used to sign up for that one, the subsequent one after that one got banned and then the one you're using now. But again... nothing to do with you

Seriously enough now.

Best of luck to anyone who bothers with this xo
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~