Originally posted on 11/02/2015:

Quote Originally Posted by cloverfield View Post
A lot of these guys still posting are just insufferable people. They live for this kind of stuff.. For anyone with common sense it's pretty easy to see what the OP was doing. Tony is an easy target because he is strict and doesn't put up with shady business. I've seen some really black and white cases on here, and people still say the player is never wrong...books are evil. I've been using 5Dimes for 7+ years and never had an issue with Tony, even after winning. but then again I am just playing like normal and not having friends log in and deposit after being limited.

A player can be a shady as they want and a majority on here will still stick with them....probably because half of them do the same type of stuff. You're not dealing with the angels of the Earth on here. I get a huge laugh just going through the thread and trying to read the minds of half these posters.
yeah i'm always looking to scam people by taking a nfl side at -110 that was widely available. nobody has fully explained what benefit the guy got by betting 4800 at 5dimes instead of betting it at heritage or dsi (where he could've gotten a bonus), or in vegas.

5dimes' argument is that a guy that lives in vegas, decided to make a phony account and drive to LA just to place one $4800 wager that he could've placed in vegas?

and for those of you thinking the op is a total scammer, tony stealing from a thief on a valid bet (freerolling) is still stealing.

next thing you know when i make a bet at the bellagio, they are going to refuse to honor it because they found out i stole a candy bar once. shame on me and all is justifiable!