Originally posted on 11/29/2017:

Quote Originally Posted by klemopixx View Post
Say "Baaaaa" you stupid sheep!

He already tried to destroy a healthcare plan that has been WORKING the last few years despite his attempts to sabotage it. Obamacare enrollments went up 46% in the last year despite Trump cutting the sign up time in half. Trump's only agenda is to destroy anything that Obama accomplished. But go ahead , vote for the stupid ass again. Watch all our benefits and wages go down the tubes while corporations make trillions and the stock market goes nuts. Morons.
Obamacare the fukin disaster dumpster fire. It's shit garbage healthcare for a insane price...it's junk. My wages and benefits won't go anywhere. Oh no! Corporations making money? Oh no! The stock market going nuts...man sounds like a guy who's on state assistance or welfare to me. Why do I give a fuk if corporations thrive? Why do I care if some bull kills it in the stock game? I'm not a hater, plenty of opportunities for everyone in this country. No need to tax corporations and small businesses to death to pay for the welfare state. What do they do? They pick up and move the fuk out of the us. Then everyone has no job because we taxed them out of the country because we needed more welfare. Obama phone get the fuk out of here.