2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Trump calls for Beast Mode suspension.. : Nominated Post

Originally posted on 11/21/2017:

Shocking if you were a cop you be a profiling racist one. I'm speechless with surprise.

Another shocker you and the tweeting clown both wish you had authority to fire folks from a business you have no say in. You "good god fearing" folks already have a "sport" it called NASCAR, it full of guys you can look up to driving around in circles for hours. They all love the flag, country music, and making America great again by imprisonong or deporting anyone who doesn't look like you and agree with your "values".

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Originally posted on 11/21/2017:

Shocking if you were a cop you be a profiling racist one. I'm speechless with surprise.

Another shocker you and the tweeting clown both wish you had authority to fire folks from a business you have no say in. You "good god fearing" folks already have a "sport" it called NASCAR, it full of guys you can look up to driving around in circles for hours. They all love the flag, country music, and making America great again by imprisonong or deporting anyone who doesn't look like you and agree with your "values".

Excellent response. Couldn't have written it better myself.