Originally posted on 10/30/2017:

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
So Harry is going to say " Thanks guys, my career is bad and it's tough taking care of my family at this time, but thanks for the Pro membership it really helps out, I could of used that 100 on groceries or anything else to help my situation, but screw that I need to go pro"
Ok enough is enough people.
1st off I never asked for any help I just responded to a thread stating Non Pros check in from USCPHILLYGUY that's when after a couple of jabs were directed my way that I explained the reasoning for not Ponying up the 100 to become pro. I explained the loss of my business and the change in careers that i had to make going from making a very nice 6 figure income to starting over at 18 dollars a hour. My wonderfull wife and kids stayed wirh me thru the whole loss and tragedy. She knows how much I love sports and love gambling on it but that was over after what happened. For the past 3 yrs or so she has given me a 200 gift for a deposit each year during Football season that's my gambling fund that's it that's the promise I made to her I am gratefull that she does that for me as , yes I am a electrician making decent money but we are a family of 6 living in SAN DIEGO expensive to live and I have 4 kids in high school with one going into college this fall .

Prioritys are my family
Gambling is at the bottom with the $ it takes to house feed clothes and insure teenagers what's left every month is not something I can go throw at a well respected charity that 100 will pay for my next kids braces bill or my daughter's car maintaince or put it in the savings for when I'm out of work during the slow weeks.

So with all of that being said I want to thank you all who spoke kindly about me and my situation and Especially USCPHILLY GUY. Thanks you guys don't have to do this but I do love she I love how when I need to escape from reality I can log on here and vent or talk sports and get my little fix for my little give called gambling
Btw I bet 5-20 a game max i am very small time because I don't have the voice or luxury of spending more.

Thanks again and for those bashing USCPHILLYGUY don't he isn't making me fell ashamed. I am proud that I went from losing everything to now starting to make it again proud never ashamed because I work to damn hard to be ashamed.

Thanks
Harry