Originally posted on 10/30/2017:

Quote Originally Posted by spider View Post
if you check shaunovery's point history and search "points purchases" , you will see that in the last 5 years he has bought 60,000 pts from the store at a cost of $120 per 2,000 pts , that's $3,600 total. I don;t think there's anybody in SBR that can match this.
I figured this to be the case, because he never kept the points we sent him for (Nascar Segment & Yearly Prize Pools/ BTP/BTB) in his sports wallet for everyone to see. When it was payout time he would always say, "I'll get you guys paid in a few days". I always thought he was using our points to bet with, then buying them from SBR to pay us when the time came.

I think the (You Joke) was just a small part of why he left. I knew when he started the first month or so of the BTP/BTB contests in almost last place that we might be in trouble this time. He took over 10K in BTP/BTB bets, got 2500 points of it up front from posters. On top of that he took over 4k from the nascar forum for unpaid last race/Segment Pts put up front, & Yearly Pts put up front.

As you can see by $3600 worth of points purchases, this guy was a just a losing degenerate gambler who finally got so barreled in that he decided to rip everyone off.